The writers of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE have decided that the Empire is a white

The writers of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE have decided that the Empire is a white
supremacist group. I think it'd be fun to try to make their statements backfire on them and hit Disney right where it hurts: their wallets.

PHASE ONE: We use dummy Twitter accounts to begin a movement which encourages the sentiment that, because the Empire is white supremacist, it is morally wrong to buy your children Darth Vader/Stormtrooper toys for Christmas. Giving them these gifts would be the same as telling children that Trump's rhetoric is acceptable! We use the hashtag in pic related.

PHASE TWO: With luck the message will begin to be taken seriously by SJWs and libtards who are worried about the impending Trump presidency. They will reject the evil Empire and perhaps even become disgusted with Disney for selling white supremacist action figures (maybe this is a point we can push hard for).

PHASE THREE: Once we get that hashtag trending, we use other dummy accounts to spam Twitter with the opposite message - that Hollywood is politicizing movies way too much and are indoctrinating kids to be left-leaning. This movement takes a broader aim and encourages a general boycott of the film.

PHASE FOUR: With luck, the hashtag will start to be used by normies, for better or for worse. This is when we start pushing the narrative that Disney is oppressing the roles of minorities in the STAR WARS universe - we cite that Maori actor TEMUREA MORRISON is being overlooked (in the story, the Stormtroopers are all clones of him) by Chris Weitz,and that by doing so he is whitewashing the SW universe.

PHASE FIVE: Indulge in lulz. It'd be funny to see Weitz have to backtrack on his statement to please his Disney overlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/from-world-war-to-star-wars-imperial-officers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're trying too hard. Georgie himself said he based the empire off of the nazis. it's not that serious

Okay

Fuck

im liking this post

Did he? I was under the impression it was based off the british empire

I'm amazed this faggot just totally confirmed averything Sup Forums said about the new Star Wars.

Anyway. I remember about that black woman operator in Starkiller Base.

When a niggres pulls the trigger of a multiplanetary desctruction weapon, I guess muh white supremacy isn't that great.

Oh, and Palpatine comes from a planet ruled by a litteral matriarchy.

why does trump have anything to do with it? comparing trump to vader just insinuates that trump is a white supremacist, but does not push the idea that storm troopers and the empire are white supremacists. this part of your plan is just your stupid libcuck ideology pushing. the plan to make disney look stupid is sound, but putting trump into it is so fucking irrelevant to the purpose of this that you should genuinely kill yourself.

also stop samefagging you trash mongoloid piece of shit nigger faggot

Multicultural group led by brave women that would've lost everything if it weren't for a white smuggler and whiny white farm boy space wizard.

Credit to Lando and Wedge as well to be fair

For one the guys are called stormtroopers so he clearly was influenced by Nazis partly and the British Empire were awful terrible people so he probably took a little from them too

Bump

i'm mexican and i am going to see it on opening day to support my boy Diego Luna.

no this would backfire at us and the next star wars movie would only consist of nigros and mexicans without a dingle white actor.

Pretty sure it was the british empire as the motives of the empire itself are morally ambiguous whilst the dark side being the true antagonistic force.

Then again im not a movie analyst so

I'm literally retarded, and do not understand.

But have a bump.

starwars.com/news/from-world-war-to-star-wars-imperial-officers

apparently he alluded to it. BTW I think this is a good idea, I just think what the screenwriter said was absolutely right and has probably always been

fair enough. though i get the nazi vibe far more from the new order.

also the Brits had absolutely nothing on the Spanish. But Spanish had the backing of the pope, so that didn't help

This is nothing new. The Empire has canonically been a human-only organization, which is why Thrawn being a Grand-Admiral was such a big deal. The writers are just saying it plainly this time around, and are doing so to get that fat (in more ways than one) SJW dosh.

YES

But Vader is black...............

u know, dizneii right fuckn' now it's just a big kike corporate media
so, what did ya waits

Which will dwindle sales and tickets

I pledge allegiance to Emperor Trump, so fuck you and your story.

For real. That being said, making it specifically about women and multiculturalism vs white people is not really what the original, or even force awakens was all about imo

are you actually retarded? It has nothing to do with him liking trump or not. It's about getting the masses to come together with this by using something familiar and controversial. That happens to be our president elect trump, and is the most efficient way to go about ths and get results fast.

no his character is not black you fucking idiot i dont even like this bullshit and know that

please explain why comparing vader to trump will do anything at all to accomplish this objective. i'm genuinely curious. why not compare him to somebody like hitler instead?

This will help Trump

It will show how fucking retarded the lefties are by how easily they can be riled up by a stupid movie.

Centrists against Trump will see this and be disgusted with the left, and drift to the right

Godwin's Law. Abandon thread now.

other liberals pretty much diluted the hitler card into something meaningless.

we need something new and fresh that might actually stick.

>Wouldn't it make more sense to never go see the movie, but make known (or lie) that you're a white supremacist group or affiliated or in support of one and then just give the film GREAT reviews?
That way people who haven't seen it won't want to because white supremacists are praising it and you will have in turn expended no cash whatsoever to even write the review.

>Godwin's Law
>not understanding how hitler maybe relevant in a thread discussing white supremacy in starwars

HMMM. nice reddit memes! you're right! i'll just leave i am clearly not correct at all in my assertion that trump has absolutely nothing to do with white supremacy. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Because of the recent election and the fact that more people voted for Shillary, the're are more people right now buthurt about trump and ready to pin anything on him. Especially White supremecy. This leads to an easier path of going viral.

Anyway you're retarded, and user is right. Goodwin's Law. Ya fucked up, abandon thread.

le very angry troll

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1

It's proven. You could easily have not used any reference to Der Fuhrer and still made your point.

This kind of movies with multiculti cast always fail outside US, because when they watch Hollywood movies they want to see white people, if they want to see chinks and and brown people they just go outside.

>Fucking normies

cuckcuck

i used hitler as an EXAMPLE because he is RELEVANT to white supremacy. why is this confusing to you? i get that you're a mad libcuck who didn't get ur wimen president, but please try to use your fucking brain once in a while.

haven't you heard Trump is worse than Hitler

Actually, no. I voted Trump. I have my MAGA hat too, fuckstick.

OP has no life.

You ok user? You seem a little mad. Is it really that serious?

>I think it'd be fun to try to make their statements backfire on them and hit Disney right where it hurts: their wallets.

you mean just like the last bunch of pathetic scrotes who were screaming like bitches because Episode VII had a black lead actor, so they'd arrange a boycott?

yes, the 2 billion that film raked in clearly shows that that really hurt their wallet.

you lot really are truly pathetic, if you have to whine like this about a fucking film.

please fucking tell me this garbage isn't real... NOW EVEN STARWARS IS SJW BULLSHIT

jesus goddamn christ the last one actually wasnt that bad but they fucked up now

This guy has a solid point

The last one sucked. Looks like this one will suck as well.
Fuck Disney, not paying for it #

These guys are really going to turn this into a white male vs sjw cuckfest? The millennial generation is a fucking joke.

Voiced by James Earl Jones, that's about the most black voice you'll ever find.

supremacist thing is fine but the goddamned cucky strong females bs has got to stop. lets see anyone of these "strong" women go 1 minute in the ring with any man. stop already, its fucking pathetic and goes against human nature.
>females are fucking weak, forced to use poison and sex as their trade

Anakin starts off white, gets burnt to a cinder. his voice goes black too at that point.

I'm pretty sure that's racist.

excuse me while I protest on Tumblr.

Today while taking a shit, my asshole went from white to brown. I'm pretty sure that's racist.

My nigger friend is a baker. His hands go from black to white when he's using flour. That's whitewashing, so that's also racist.

>but the goddamned cucky strong females bs has got to stop.

Yes, these new versions of the films have been ruined by the unnecessary inclusion of strong female characters.... unlike back when they made the original trilogy...

new starwars is shit and disney is gay

Leia is actually a good character though. And she wasn't a one person army like all the "strong female characters" are now. That's the problem. The strong women characters are all the same now. The characters' sole purpose in being in a movie seems to be to show "strong female characters".
Leia, Ripley, Sara Connor were strong female characters for the sake and in the context of the story, and they worked in sync with their male counterparts. Particularly Ripley and Conner, as they derived their strength from their maternal instincts.

EDGE LORD 6000

But not because they were white supremacists you dingus. It was because they are the defacto for Totalitarian regimes.