Need proof Taylor Swift is a Sup Forumstard. Gf not buying it

Need proof Taylor Swift is a Sup Forumstard. Gf not buying it.

she has posted a few times with time stamp.

she isn't a Sup Forumstard, shes just a retarded celeb who posted on this cancer site.

I'm going to need that time stamp from somebody.

All I know is she's only good for a one night fuck stand.

>one night fuck stand

this

>checked

>checked

>checked

>checked

HOLY SHIT

This is now a get thread

I'm Taylor Swift and I'm ITT

CHECK MY TRIPS

Check 'em, boys.

omg check em

Checkem fags

Seems more like a nazist to me.

Lol I got quads and trips. OP 4 LIFE.

Checkin em

>checked

WTF is going on on this thread

So close. So sad.

Right back at ya pal

Taylor Swift, come out and play.

People were getting GETs until they started trying.

Me though, I ain't even tryin'.

>all these cheques

what are dubs?

Trips say so bois

Taylor Swift has blessed all of us.

>checked

im taylor swift. prove me wrong fgt. czech my dubs.

she isn't...

check me dubs fagggoottts

holy shit my waifu has a gud heart.

>singles

the fact that in ur tiny childish mind you could actually believe this person would associate with this site to possibly ruin her life or career is IGNORANT
fuk the silly image thing thats been around years

THINK kid
+ plus the fact u mentioned gf, is inane
wld any female spend time with an idiot like u makes me wonder what hillbilly trailer park you live in

I doubt she is on b probably still filling a new ocean with tears after the family guy episode that critizised her character. I have no opinion on that though since I don't care about singers and have no facts to offer proof.

Kkkkkkkaaaaaakkkkkkaaaaarrrrrroooooottttttt!!!!!!!

i was here for the pegasus shirt. holy shit my life is depressing :_:

bbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is equally ignorant to claim she is not lurking since you, like the "hillbilly" you dislike so much, have neither proof nor facts. There is not even any real base for probability guesses here.

Am I too late?

She pretended to not know what Sup Forums was when I asked her, but I could tell she was bullshitting.

taylor is tha you? you are far too hawt to Sup Forums on 4chin

Hey you fucking retard. I just wanted a few people to agree with me so I could shove it down my gf's throat that one of her favorite artists is a piece of trash. Enjoy being on the spectrum and wondering what it's even like to have a girlfriend.

>checked

Heil to you too

> penis

>>>/get/

I love you, mr sir.

referenced HILLBILLY only cause no1 with any REAL entertainment sense would assume she comes here, especially since this place is known for FAKE news

google or research this place....its holds a terribly beholden view among people

NO sane celebrity wants to be associated with Sup Forums, especially the BIGGEST entertainer in the world.....too much risk

let alone post what people in tht image want u to believe

COMMON SENSE

How dare the jews steal quads from me

>REAL entertainment sense

This is op. You can stop there, faggot.

you sound like a jew

Cuck faggot.

so if taylor reads this thread she might be wondering fuck what the fuck images are because who knows about the net jim knows but you know? i know but im not gonna say. better you guys duke with daiseys and not taylors because if you find the wrong taylor you might be monkeying with the wrong crowd if you find yourself talking to the snot so snobby but really cliquey taylor you might be under some sort of shitty surveillance as well, i suggest OP proves taylors existence quick or history might repeat

Hnnnnnggggggg

Common sense would be to not make assumptions based on said or without factual evidence which you did now repeatedly. If someone like your obvious idol is really sane, also questionable.

Hahahahahahaha

(laughs in President)

chuc thus dibs

nuw thus dibs

ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch cheeeeck EM

why are you not checking these?

Taytay bless my dubz

Taylsey Girl

Left or right?

Peep my flaps

that's Becky

>checked

cu

OK:
Fact: 70% of millenials have been on Sup Forums at least twice in their lives. 90% have been here once. 99% have heard of Sup Forums.

TSWIFT detected

no dubs. You lie, therefore anything you say is lies.

worng

Fact: 100% of your facts are 85% bullshit

Probs not, he pulled those numbers out of his ass, maybe drop the last one down to 95%.
This is a clearweb site thats been on the news lots of times, not a super secret club.

> she probably visited this web page one time in her life like nearly every millenial in america
> OMFG T-SWIFT IS Sup ForumsTARD JUZ LIKE MEEEEEEE
> OMFG
> OMFGGGG
fucking normie faggot.

This is a get thread

WEW

there's about as much chance of TS being a / b/tard as the president of the united states being a compulsive twitter user.