ITT: Military Feels

ITT: Military Feels

KEK

Damn.

Reminder to thank every soldier you meet for their service!

they knew what they signed up for

lmfao no. there is ex army pizza delivery boy trying to make money while in college here, i never tip him. fuck you violent shits. cant reason or problem solve like a man, have to cower behind guns.

You dont seem to have an understanding of how war works.

Traitor.

Obvious troll is obvious. But if not your a piece of shit makes me glad I got to fire someone who refused to serve a soldier and give him his crepe and soda for free.

do something productive with your life instead of violence like a fucking animal.

you shits always wear your uniforms around too like you want attention for killing people. sadistic fucks soldiers are subhumans.

>he uses reason and intelligence instead of violence
>traitor
brainwashed you good huh

When someone shoots at you you apparently charge at them with your fists if you want to be a man ... not I don't know get a gun and shoot them back?

Dude no one here is saying war or killing is good, all we are saying is show some fucking respect to the guys who get their hands dirty so you don't have to. Little bitch.

>>reason and intelligence instead of violence

No. they chose to do that. come at me when theres a draft.

There's not a draft because enough people are willing to sacrifice themselves for their country. If no one did, we would need a draft.

Idiots like you are the worst. Nobody ''has to''. They don't deserve my respect.

When someone tries to invade your country you have the goddamn right to shoot at him. But you murricans have no right to attack other nations. And now don't say US is depending themself on a fucking different Continental on other side of world. 95% of you wars are aggressive

You're a good person, user.
Soldiers should never have to pay for things. They've paid enough.

There's no draft cause they volunteer you dumb ass. Without them volunteering there would be a mandatory two year service like in places like Israel, possibly even longer.

>Sacrifice for oil.
You better invent some machine converting humans into oil. It would be easier

I want to join the military. My whole family has served, and so far, I'm the only one who hasn't joined up. I don't know what's holding me back though.

Hey if you don't wanna respect soldiers that's your choice. Just like it's the choice of everyone who whoops your ass because of that choice. Go fuck your self your colossal faggot.

Maybe you're the first in the family to start growing a brain

Maybe it is because you have to kill and get killed just because some rich jew wants more money?

>like a man

Except historically, war is the go-to answer for the vast, vast majority of men. Where exactly do you get your idea of manly behavior, idiot?

i hate to break it to you user but you are brainwashed. if you think your country gives a shit about you, they dont. yeah you get little first grade medals and pins. but you wanna know the truth? theyre sending you out there to die. youre fighting wars so they can get rich.

if they really wanted to make a statement, theyd end the game. they could swiftly and easily, with no casualties, bomb the fuck out of syria. we could destroy isis, assad, and all the other imagined enemies in 10 minutes.

but you are sent there instead into senseless wars with no winners except the billionaires cashing out on your work.

if you arent pissed about that, youre brainwashed. its completely unamerican of the rich to sacrifice you. get mad.

no respect for violence or violence doers

Either you are too stupid or just baiting.
Inb4 im not the guy you answered

Well... I wouldn't go that far and say that. Some of the shit I do and Ideas I follow and stand for are questionable to many.

If I find out someone is a soldier at work I'll pay for there drinks or food and if I'm out I'll buy them a drink. I might not always respect the war, but I always respect and support the soldiers.

If you think its mainly to live over months in your own shit and piss and having an psychosis and anxiety and seeing your best buddys getting bleed to death and seeing your skin desolving by toxic gaz, then yes war is manly

Degenerate

>muh oil
Nice one

I work at McDonald's (I know, shit job, but I just got out of high school) and if a veteran comes in and orders under $5 I'll pay. If they're homeless (my city has a big homeless problem) I'll get them a gift card.

Why is Assad or ISIS in any way an enemy? Syria couldnt even fight against US so they are no danger and ISIS is sponsored by CIA and the most they do is killing some civilians in europe

I don't think you understand how guns work. Shit doesn't protect you, only lets you shoot shit. If you don't keep your shit together, you'll die like a dog.

Force is necessary when dealing with opponents willing to use force against you to get their way. Without a military, a state is less than worthless.

As a side note, ever think about what happens if he's as violent and unreasonable as you seem to think ex military people are? Why wouldn't you want to be on the good side of somebody who got paid to kill people not all that long ago?

> Murders are bad
> Murders which kill for oil are good
You don't even wanna know how much abughraib things and mass rape soldiers doing in war, beside the fact more than 80% of deaths are civilians in war

You little cucks are all brave in mommy's basement typing up a storm against soldiers and vets but i bet none of you obese keebler elf looking ass cheeto smelling ass niggas would dare say any of this to a vet or soldiers face. Evem if you did they would probably just laugh realising they still get more respect and attention than any of you.

Because dumbass Hillary wanted less Russian control in the middle east so they toppled Assad and kicked open a beehive.

Aren't you glad she got owned in November?

Shit, veterans shouldn't be homeless.

Good work user. This country needs more people like you. Have an excited corgi.

they arent enemies. thats why i said imagined. the us has been blaming assad and isis for sending troops to the middle east.

its a brilliant plan bc america has brainwashed the soldiers. meanwhile they make bank on oil, on guns, on ammo, on all kinds of military technology. they created wars to make money.

all soldiers are doing the same thing. violence in the name of a false honor. muh patriotism muh freedom. youre an animalistic pawn meathead whos conpletely fine with unsustainable violence. dont lie to yourself

vets who arent brainwashed despise war and recognize how corrupt the rich who run this country are. i have no problem talking to vets. i cycle with one once a week.

>died for a kike

I'm saying that to every soldier I want. If a soldier does shit he gets punished by militair judge and civil judge. They get fucked so hard in ass, they probably thinking they just in another war for oil.

And I really don't care. Tell me what kind of respect you need to have for a guy which goes into an other country to kill, rape, torture and exploit? A war is legit to defend and not attack. And killing someone is not honorable. You actually should stop playing Battlefield 4 and start living in reality.

it's maisie williams

It's actually no bait. We are just not propaganda brainwashed to love some paid murders

Oil is important. Without oil, the country can't power its manufacturing or its military, and civilian life grinds to a halt. Without a steady supply of oil, the country goes into an economic recession, and everyone suffers. Not to mention, the military loses most of its effectiveness.

Fighting to secure an oil supply is effectively fighting to ensure a future for the American way of life.

okay so when the next cold war starts, we'll let you run across to the russians shouting "FRIENDLY" with a book on russian language while waving the american flag

eat my dick you kike

careful with all that logic and rationality there user. less you forget the united states of america is that of a hive mind; you're either with or against (all) perceived evils.

just keep your head down (if you live here like i do) and enjoy watching the monkeys throw their feces at one another.

Who wouldn't like to have an co-worker with PTSD which has killed over 10 people. I guess you would feel safe.

nuclear>oil

oil can be used to make stuff like plastic
its not just an energy source
but i wouldnt mind reducing importations

>All soldiers kill,rape exploit etc.
I dont remember doing this in During the golf conflict. Only killed those to tried to kill me.

there would be no war if i was in charge. russia steps out of line? their country will be in smithereens. war is bullshit. wipe out the russians. problem solved.

i just feel bad for the brainwashed vets. trump is putting warhawks and oil tycoons into federal power. going to be a rough 4 years for soldiers. plus cutting VA funding and criminalizing weed? RIP

> American way of life
Fighting for freedom by surpressing and invading other nations so you can drivean SUV.

You know other nations actually buy the oil? Also try cut back your militairy budget. You have so much fucking nukes, nobody will start a war with US in next 50 years.

Soldiers are brainwashed betas

Not him, but I don't get why people think we're going to war with Russia. Sure, Hillary had a murder boner a mile long for world war three, but we really have a lot in common with Russia.

Putin's not even so bad. He tries to do right by his people, and they love him for it. He comes off as pretty reasonable in the interviews I've seen of him. He doesn't want to fight us, and if all he wants is some acreage in the third world, I say let him have it.

Right after you got it out of the ass of your father

whats the point of joining the military if your an american,when the idiot voters will just ruin everything you fought to protect by electing presidents like obama

Hillary was really trying to push russias buttons. Constantly using them as a scapegoat.

> Perfect explanation of US idiocracy

Oh wait you attack an other country and you expect the soldier of that country to hug you?

>russia steps out of line? their country will be in smithereens
That's war, dumbass.

This is exactly why you're not in charge, dumbass.

You really think the rest of the world is just going to sit back and watch while you nuke countries?

Grow up, kid.

You know being soldier is for dumb people? Who else would actually put his life in danger for a little bit of money and being after that homeless and mentally ill?

and donald trump's gonna be another empty suit like obama,he'll be to busy tweeting about some stupid play or some libtard on a tv show thats making fun of him to actually do the job he was elected to do

maybe in 2020 america will finally get its head out of its ass and choose a real candidate for presidency,not another nigger,women or retarded fat ass who spends to much time on social media

I also like nuclear as a power option. The big problem is the waste, but as a nuclear weapons state, the US can reprocess its uranium and use it again. There's still unsalvageable radioactive waste, but there's less of it. Also, vitrification makes it more feasible to isolate dangerous materials indefinitely.

Supposedly fusion is in the works right now. Cleaner and runs on less difficult to process materials.

But also plastics.

This, to be quite honest. We should be fighting the ideological war.

That's not others being cowards, that's you being a terrible person. Ex-military, in college AND a delivery boy? Sorry, I'm not sure I'd give that kind of shit if he was my worst enemy!

>> All soldiers kill
> I don't do
> I only killed ...
So tell me, how many miles you were away from home when you shot fathers and mothers and sons and daughters to death?

Modern nuclear reactors can take what we've been calling "waste" and use it to generate more energy.

thanks, i work with what i was given. thankfully i was given a lot.

there would be no war. if any other countries think they can stsnd up to the most advanced country, theyre going down too.

i could easily, very easily destroy an entire country permanently with 0 troops deployed. i guarantee it.

put me in office. ill bring everyone back home, unbrainwash them, and obliterate every shred of russia, the middle east, and japan with 0 americans hurt.

i dont support troops. they can fuck off wearing their uniforms around. attention seeking harder than tumblrinas

I live in San Diego and we are infested with shit bag military Redneck from the shit states in the middle and south. I cheer when one of them is killed and wish ISIS would truck bomb Camp Pendleton. This is what should happen to all Bubba Marines.

Possibly, but at least we don't have to fight Russia. There's still a chance the people can keep him in line, but he's not going to be quite what he promised during the campaign.

Americans have to keep the pressure on him to do what he said he would. In broad strokes: border security, economic reforms, and restructuring foreign trade. I think he can do it, he'll just need some help remembering what he was elected for.

This guy killed himself, you faggot.

Even taking out the military, it's a pizza delivery guy in college. And you don't tip. Honestly, you're an asshole. If you actually manage to get sex, I would have nothing but remorse for your partner.

/australian-soldier-veteran-sa?ssid=833342100&pos=6

Gofundme Lol 1 donor, they get themselves into thos shit then expect handouts fuck em.

nice cringe thread OP

Plenty of bullet sponges sitting in our jails. Convicts are just like the people who volunteer.

They would band against you so fast. Good luck taking on all the other countries of the world.

There's a thing called "strategic balance of power" and it's the only thing that will bring lasting peace short of NWO.

nuclear is fuckin deadly. ill only support it if its built in texas alabama or some other hick state where a meltdown would do some good.

you wanna know where the $ is in energy? solar. invest in solar panels. set them up in africa where they get 18 hours of hot sunlight daily. sell that to the locals. use that cash to fund energy here.

right now we are on the cusp of an energy battle. if we dont btfo japan on solar, were going to be very weak soon.

good. less soldiers the better

And what do you contribute to humanity, user?

Poor little government employee couldn't handle the job uncle Sam handed to him, so he found a safe space inside a coffin.

Good idea. Then ISIS can kill your dumbass when there's no left to protect you. Lol. What a pleb.

i dont tip soldiers of any job

youre a dumbass nato hates those middle east cunts, they hate russia and they hate japan. no one would stop me. imagine a planet without those shits. eu + usa + aus + china. its a golden opportunity

im an electrician. i do a lot of at cost work in a poor town.

The problem is the american culture of violence. You guys get an boner from that. Thats why your prison rate are around 35x higher and homicide rates around 2-3x than in europe. I can't understand such shit. Also that thank you for your service and that flag speech thing reminds me more of Hitler than Hitler itself

>the only thing fallout got right
War Never Changes

I offer you a burned Mexican in a sign of mourning the Redneck Bubba.

Why should I thank them for their stupidity? They knew what they would get into when they signed up. That is not my responsibility.

Implying NATO wouldn't turn on you. Stay salty, friend.

Not even if they didn't even do any fighting shit?
Not even if they didn't have a choice?
Up yours.

Just because your whole family joined does not mean you have to bro. if something is holding you back it'seems probably your subconscious telling you its not what you want

My man

kek

obvious b8 is obvious

image not related

ISIS. Doesn't even has aircraft or ships. So tell me how do they get to USA? You watching too much TV

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL
THESE CRAWL THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

You do realize everytime you troll with shit like this, part of your soul dies and just makes it 1% more certain that you will never be able to relate to another human in any meaningful way, right?

every nato country hates the fucking russian shits japs and mudslimes. you know they do, comrade. dont be mad i have solutions to the worlds pest problem

if you are dumb enough to be a soldier, youre too dumb for my tip. i take violence seriously.

Actually in terms of accidents nuclear is statistically far safer than other forms of energy that are actually economically viable. People just think that nuclear is super dangerous because of the extremely rare instances where human error has caused a meltdown.

And you are incredibly retarded to believe that we can satisfy our energy needs on solar.

They get imported by leftist politicians.

It's only in murrica. Nowhere else they do that.