Finally saw Jungle Book. It was alright

Finally saw Jungle Book. It was alright.

The most unrealistic aspect was probably a bitch tiger somehow holding his own against a fully fucking grown bear though.

Baloo would have ripped Kahn's fucking throat out IRL.

Tigers are the only animals that exist that are known to regularly hunt bear. Inb4 humans tho

I'm pretty sure a pack of wolves would've killed a lone tiger, but I have literally nothing to back that up.

Wolves bite hard and there were a lot of them

that's a fairly even match senpai

Shere Khan had the better technique.

That's looks like it's supposed to be large grizzly in the pic though(I'm not sure what it's doing in India). Tigers kill small black bears

A large pack of wolves can kill almost anything on earth

Siberian Tigers are pretty big

Also they call Baloo a sloth bear but there is no way that is a sloth bear

Tigers hunt and kill bears all the time. Unless you're talking of a grizzly which baloo isn't

He's Shere Kahn. He's not just an ordinary tiger. He's basically supposed to be the baddest dude in the jungle.

Baloo is supposed to be a Sloth Bear. Even a Bengal tiger could easily take one of those.

Siberian tiger vs Grizzly bear would be a debate though.

Why are bearfags so butthurt about this? Bears certainly can kill a Tiger, but a Tiger can certainly kill a bear.

>basically a dire tiger
>bitch tiger
Lol

But Baloo was a lazy, soft pussy. He probably never even had been in a serious fight ever before. C'mon OP.

>a Tiger can certainly kill a bear
No.

Tigers are the alpha predator on Earth

Bears make up part of a tigers diet you autist

This. I've seen it posted before that Baloo would wipe the floor with him, but apparently this does happen in the wild on rare occasions and it's not really one sided either way.

He fought the snake m8

I still think a tiger would win.
a tiger hundreds of pounds bigger than a lion.

Bears eat grubs and honey and berries,
Tigers only kill.

I bet a large wolfpack could kill a dragon if they can lure it down to the ground

Bears eat tigers.

>Bears eat grubs and honey and berries
Hahahahahahaha....no

that's a big bear

You just spoiled GOT 7th season