Got some Xanax. How many mgs should I take? It's my first time and I'm a pretty big guy

Got some Xanax. How many mgs should I take? It's my first time and I'm a pretty big guy.

take 1mg

Each Pill has 1mg. Will it be strong enough?

yeah its a strong drug w/o tolerance. take 2mg tops

All of them faggot.

Thank you. Will try 1mg.

I agree. I've done it. Do 1-2mg at most.

FOR YOU

Thank god I didn't buy the 5mg ones then lol

I got some Valium too. Is it simillar?

If you wanna do it the right way and get really fucked up take 3-5 it's like 50 to od

I just want to get a little high, nothing too extreme

Even cut it in half, that shit knocks you out lol

Disappointed that wasn't the first reply. Degenerates.

If you want to black out and fall asleep do this

Explain please lol

Start with 1MG. Don't exceed 2MG.

There are no 5mg xanax only .25, .5, 1mg and 2mg
Xanax is infinitely better than valium. That shit is barely noticable for me, and the withdrawals a bitch.

How long should it take to kick in? I'll take another one if 1 is not enough

If you chew it or break it in half it should take 30-45 minutes. On a full stomach it might take an hour.

20-30 minutes. Its short acting and has a short half life. Unlike diazepam which stays in your system for fucking days

I just swallowed it full with some water

Well if it doesn't affect me in half an hour I'm taking one more

You wont die but they're very more-ish. Taking them all wont kill you but theres no real 'high' so you'll just feel chill as fuck and feel like you want more. Or possible fall asleep. God speed space traveller

Two tops. Good luck staying awake, I always want to sleep. Don't drink any alcohol either unless you want to black out and / or die.

Pro tip. If you like to smoke weed, then crush half of one up and roll it up with weed (spreading it out). You get high and feels chill as fuck... No troll.

Dubs and you find weed tonight and do it.

I don't smoke. FUCK IT IM TAKING ANOTHER ONE HANG ON GUYS

>smoking xanax
Are you fucking retarded or what

Almost got quints.... Still counts??

Take 'em all, down with a gallon of vodka.

Well, if two don't work I'm taking a third. Dont want to die though lol. Not yet at least, I'm travelling to Murica on Saturday

Ok but if its your first-time stop at 2... You might already be sitting sideways in a few minutes hahaha

Can anyone else back me up? You don't need a whole pill... Just like a quarter or half at best.

no it dont count.

You'll be fine

Like i said it wont kill you but if you wake up naked in jail do not be surprised

.5 is enough for someone with no tolerance

Its rumored orange juice makes and hit a tad bit harder... Not sure If it's in my mind but when I do it I feel a little happier and not so sluggish.

Samefag as

Fuck me then lol, will report back when it kicks in

I took 2 mg and fell the fuck asleep and didnt remember shit, took 1mg and it was fucking great.

True. People steal cars and end up in police chases after about 5... I've had friends locked up for exactly that.

But the pills seem so small lol, I'm pretty big though, doesn't that make a difference?

take 3 footballs. im bigger n u trust me

No you won't ... You'll be gone when it does and won't give a fuck about us Anons. Lol have fun tho. Also listen to music... You really appreciate stuff you haven't heard b4 .... Also classics.

If you're new to xanax I'd start with
.5 mg

yeah it does, I have a large friend who didn't seem to feel it as much as me. I weigh 160 lbs, he weighs 270 lbs

Still hasn't kicked in. I'm considering a third one. Thank you very much anons, I do care lol

10mgs should be enough for a good time

2mg

3mg and beyond could be blackout dosage

yeah that's true about the music

How long should I wait before the third mg? I just want to make sure it is not enough

Nah stop at 2. 3 and you might black out. Its a waste.

30 to 45 minutes wait it will kick in

it takes 30 min before you feel anything. an hour in youll feel fucked up

Been 20 mins though, not a hint of sleepiness

Seems like you took the first one about 40 mins ago if I'm reading post times right... Wait 15 more mins if you don't feel anything... But I don't recommend since you took 2 already. It'll hit you...trust me.

Anything more than 2mg is a waste. Ive tried it, one bar will put me to sleep. 1/1.5mg the best dose imo. .5 if you're just trying to relax.

take so many you don't know

if you really wanna feel something right away break one down and snort it. its a waste to snort xanax because 1mg is such a small amount of powder vs filler but youll defiantly feel something after a minute or 2

10-15 more minutes and youll be high

What should I feel? This shit is stressing me out

lol relaxation

benzos for me is not about getting high
its more about removing low
to get normal
dont expect much from benzos, the people who do are the ones that take too much and fuck you ime

Relaxed and you will know the true meaning of stress free.

Well, isn't working for me I guess lol

fuck up*

You are thinking about it too much. You are supposed to take em and forget it... Keep busy... Listen to music... Play vidya.. Something

ummm...those arent xanax OP

Lay back and chill it will kick in you start to on wind

Unless you got ripped off and they are pressed (fake). Where did you get them?

those arent even xanax in the pic you provided

Same thing, we don't have Xanax branded pills here, but It's the same composition.

Dont be a bitch take 7mgs just dont try to stand. just listen to music in bed

At a local pharmacy, they're legal, unless the pharmacy is selling me fakes lol

scopolomine confirmed

those arent generic Alprazolam either.....

After you take it and wait for it to relax you... grab a beer from the fridge. One small beer and just chill.

Maybe smoke some weed after that.

Then do whatever you want.

Take like 8mg and drink some Jager to wash it down.

OP I'm 6' 290 pounds. I can out drink anyone and I regularly smoke weed. 2mg puts me to sleep and I forget what I do. Take 1mg

blister there

those pills contain 0 mg of Alprazolam

Also if you have other drugs in the house lock them away. i once took about 3mg and ended up smoking dmt instead of just weed. It was a good experience though.

Just fucking take a handfull, if your not a cuck you can take it.

Taking one more

3 in, lets see how this goes I suppose lol

they don't make 5 mg xanax

even though I abuse xans, half a bar will get you on a level.

3mgs should knock me out then, lets see how this goes

you don't have to smoke. xanax is much cleaner.

>i started smoking at 19(now 27)
>tried xanax at 25
>felt epiphany'd
>went to DR got evaluated
>mentalfag
>got prescribed xanax
>didn't need weed anymore

Maybe, or you'll mesaage everyone on facebook and then type dumb shit on fucking reddit, and wind up in the hospital, with social services. :/ trust me, xanax is amnesia in its purest form.

I never did though, I really dislike the smell

Best outcome....
I prefer xanax over weed also. I might try to get on them.... Dr has me in some other shit but it doesn't work the way I need it to.... Forgot the name... Not at home right now to read bottle.

Xanax is some god shit. I'm so glad they haven't schedule 1 that shit.

>diilaudid

But that's not for anxiety, or is it?

xanax has one of the worst withdrawals though ime. dont be on them for too long friends
take breaks every few weeks

jesus christ, this shit is overkill but fantastic.

for you

Its heroine

Bro fuck Xanax. It's not worth it