Based Pewds isn't really going to delete his channel, right?

Based Pewds isn't really going to delete his channel, right?

>pewds

Kill yourself.

He is just gonna create a new channel hoping for more active subscribers.

>le hate pewdiepie meme

Do you realize that he started out on Sup Forums streaming for Sup Forums? He's actually pretty funny when he's not doing his cringe kid shit

>Sup Forums - RandomThe stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.[Ads] Huge black Friday sale at daily list, Oniichan![Post a Reply]

no one cares

Who cares

cool you copy and pasted something

Thanks, captain obvious faggot

are you acting retarded? or are you actually retarded?

I hope he does. If we're extra lucky, maybe he'll drink bleach and light himself on fire for his last video, and cringy faggots who like him like you will follow suit

>but he's from Sup Forums
Sup Forums is the biggest group of faggots ever conceived, besides Sup Forums. Being an autist on the most autistic board on a site for anti-social autists is not something to be proud of.

are you implying it isn't true he started on Sup Forums?

He started out here. He had pretty chill streams and was decently funny.

But, like Notch, moved away from us when he started making millions screaming about rape for youtube kiddies

Agreed. Whatching his 30 minute gameplay vids are so relaxing

esfj cucks

Pewdiepie actually seems pretty chill. I bet you're the same guy who shits on Justin Bieber and One Direction because it's popular to.

but Justin bieber is shit

>the most autistic boards besides Sup Forums

what is and

>dad reads about pewdiepie for the first time today
>asks me if I know about him
>in all seriousness suggests I start doing youtube
>mfw

Uhh no, have you forgotten about "legion holk"?

>my brother has been a youtuber for well over a year now
>his videos get 10 views yet he still posts them weekly

aw whats his channel?

what is

who cares? He's made millions, he can reture and fade into obscurity pretty fast then be able to go around in public and no one will know him...and he'll still have millions and millions of dollars to his name.

Probably doing that for the sole purpose of getting even more subs. Bet he won't delete a damn thing

He has reason to, if his good videos are getting 2 million views out of his 50 million subs

His humor is garbage, and he whines like a fucking bitch. The threatening to delete his channel is a temper tantrum. He's too fucking insecure to fade into obscurity. He was always an unfunny turd.

Okay, granted. There's a lot of autism on this site and I can't recently be expected to keep track of it all.

>Sup Forums is the biggest group of faggots ever conceived, besides Sup Forums

What kind of website do you think you're fucking on?

as long as its a sort of creative outlet Im fine with it
trying to earn money seems like a longshot though
and even if you do most channels tend to 'dumb down' their videos anyway at some point for the sake of clicks and views

Pewdiepie is pretty funny when he's not doing his intentional kid cringe shit. He's a based Trump supporting swede. He will make Sweden white again by serving redpill to the masses

I wanna watch him and comment in like binary code saying shit thats all mysterious. Bet hed get some following from spooped people thinking im the nsa with some weird interest in him.

Love Yourself is a great song and you know it

Agreed PewDiePie is shit though