I'm gettin drunk tonight and i've definitely posted this before but idgaf right now...

I'm gettin drunk tonight and i've definitely posted this before but idgaf right now, a ubunch of fuckers that i udes to call my friends pretty much just slapped me in the face today. I'm pissed tf off and hurt and idc anymore, comment whatever tf you want, i just need to know that there's other people out there in my place menatally and emotionallly, if you wanna know what happened just ask. jesus christ fuck me right now i seriously am about to curse out some people that i used to care about

so WTF happened man ?

why are these your so called friends and how did they fuck you over??

I know how you feel bro. My best friend was struggling and I helped him then afterwards he told me to fuck off and never talk to him again like his failures were my fault...

serously man you call that a BEST friend? more like a fucking faggot

I work for a catering place, a bnch of my old co workers who quit this past year and in recent weeks had a big dinner/get together last night. And not one fucker out of the lot of them thought to invite me, people I hadn;t seen in months, or over a year, all having a great time and bullshitting and reminiscing about the good days, and not one of those fuckers could event hink to shoot me a text or at least ask someone else to do it. Pople I cared about, called my friends, would take a bullet for, worked with, busted our asses together, made nice parties happen for people, watched great moments together, many of which quit because of shitty management, or moved on to bigger and better things. Now they treat me like I donteven fucking exist, because I still work there and they don't. It's fucked up. There's disrespect and then there's this shit.

BRUH come on man thats really not as bad as it sounds. If they were literally the only people you spoke to / hung out with, then yes it sucks but dude you need to realize FUCK THESE NIGGAS , they won't ride or die for you.

My advice. Forget those bitch made FAKE friends. Go out do something you never done before, one shitty door closing just means another one will open which will have way better opportunities and challenges. You have to do something about it. YES it happened to me before too... guess what I did , got new friends , fucked MILFS , fucked DIMES. Guess why that happened? I didn't fucking give up and cry about it. I did something positive and it worked out in the end. NEVER fucking give up or feel bad for yourself. YOU Are the one who is going to get yourself out of this shit. Guess who has your back 24/7/365? Look in the mirror mother fucker because he is staring right back at you.

It shouldnt be fucking bugging me but it is, and i dont even know why, i see people come and go in the business all the time, but this group ofmpeople just made my life that much better and now they're acting like i don't even fuckingmatter to them and it feels like my own family just stabbing me in the fucking heart

Evil trips confirms

Op is that one guy that nobody likes cause he's always eyeing the 12 year olds.

Tripz get

Yeah man youre; right. And I plan on letting this go and moving on asap, but it's not easy yaknow? I get that we're all adults and we all have lives to get on with, but like none of them could even humor me a little and at leaast ask if I was doing anything is the fucked up part about all this. It's just the principle of the whole thing, a little bit of courtesy is all I wanted

Guess what happens when things don't go your way ?

CHANGE them. Be the one who people want to be around, don't be that guy that is always chasing after these fucking tools.

This isn't a real problem.

Try growing the fuck up. No wonder they didn't invite someone like you.

Nice dubs. it is a problem if you're someone who didn't have a lot of friends growing up, or came from a miserable shitty family like I do. They probably also didn't invite me because they're all supposedly trying to sue the place/company for all the gratuities/tips they THINK they're getting screw out of. They're delusional. The cost of hiring a good enough lawyer alone would fucking wipe out whatever they 'win' if they take it to court.

And maybe they thought that since I still work for the company, that I'd snitch on them. Even if I did it wouldn't matter. I outlasted all of those motherfuckers and it wouldn't make a difference

Correct.

Especially here in new york where trying to sue your employer or former employer has a long history of not going your way. I tried to tell them they were wasting their time but they didn't listen.

I'm probably a lot like you. I used to in a grill for 5 years and made some greats friends who helped stop drinking myself to death. We all went our separate ways and I know they have meet ups and parties all the time. I never get invited, but it's not because they're not my friends. I could give them a call and ask to let me know when their next party is.

I'm sure it'll be the same for you. You're just overthinking the shit out of it. Just shoot a text, saying you heard they had a pow wow and see if they let you in on the next one. Simple as that.

Meh. The whole idea of 'best'friends is complete bullshitr. Ther'e s people who are your friends and people who aren't . Simple as that

I take this back.

You sound like a whiney-bitch-snitch. Don't fuck up their plans cause you have problems.

Maybe I am overthinking it, it's just that there's very few things in this world that truly piss me off, and one of those thinfs is being sleighted or beain gtreated like i don't exist by people that I cared about at one time or another. I get what you're saying, but some of those people like to keep secrets, like how much they know about the company and maybe they don't feel comfortable airing dirty laundry around me since I'm the on still employed

I've already said I'm not gonna snitch, nor do I intend to. They wanna try and take down the place they;re welcome to try. They won't get far. The owners are too powerful and have too much money to ltet anyone beneath them do anything stupid