FB/IG FAP CONT, GO!

FB/IG FAP CONT, GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam again

imgur.com/a/laUuJ

Great legs. Great pic.

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this

thanks, legs are my favorite

yet you still respond every time I post her

So just shut up, faggot. Glad you know how things work now

>I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this
I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing thisssss

More of them please

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this.

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing thisssss

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this...

I caan't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this.

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this;-;

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want... All I can do is implore you to please stop doing this.

I seriously don't give a fuck what you all say about me. Just stop treating Sam like this. The girl has probably never had a selfish thought in her life and you're putting her on blast like this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I caaan do is implore you to please stop doing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doing thisssss..

post moar of either

if she was a bitch instead of a naive little prude, it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is imploore you to please stop doing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. AAAll I can do is implore you to please stop doing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

do you have the instagram?

If she were a bitch I would understand. Posting her private facebook pictures that SHE ISN'T EVEN TAGGED IN and doesn't want people to see is a huge betrayal of trust

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can'tt tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this pedo

im so glad im not the only one who faps to FB/IG :S

would betray Sam's virgin twat

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this..

heheh user.

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this,,

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this--

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't teell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can ddo is implore you to please stop doiing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. Alll I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

i do but my phone is completely dead and i dont know it off the top of my head, have some pics saved though

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. Ii can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this...........

Fuck you user. You know she's the last girl that deserves to be posted on Sup Forums

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiiiiing this

...which is exactly why I'm doing it

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiiassfang this

>assfang

lmao u guys know each other?

>assfang>assfangI can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this

Why would you get off because of that? Don't you feel bad spreading pictures she'd be embarrassed if other people saw?

cute

no, but we definitely both know Sam. I'm just not trying to defend her honor. If she didn't want pics of her dressed like a slut to exist, she wouldn't have posed for them. it doesn't matter who can see them now

>Anonymous 12/08/16(Thu)23:00:10 No.7146039
I don't know who this girl is, I don't think she's attractive, but this kind of white-knight bullshit makes me want to violate the fuck out of her

IG?

go for it. the little prude would be horrified

yeah im going with right

lets just all post some fappable pictures hey? lol at the girl wearing a tutu and a bra, she probs has herpes

only posting it when we tell Sam about all the things we've said about her on Sup Forums. and when I get more tributed pics/fakes of her to freak her out with

̗̗͓̪̘ͅ
̬̘̟̥͈̕I̻̟̱̤͙̱̙ ̮͈̙̲̭ca̤͚̞͡n̲̞̯̘'̸t ̙̘d̶̠̠ͅͅe͟f̵͔̥̟̱̬̝ȩ̰̱͈̫̟n͈̹̼d̬̱ ͉̯͙̹̪h̙̱͓̭̼̳̪er͉͔̲,͔͓̭͙̱͘ ̩̦̙͢b̺̤̘̟̪̤͘e̯̱͙̞̩c̰͙̪a̦ųs̳̲̱̱̫͎͍͡e̹̗͕̟ ͖̣͎̪̤̠̮t̰h̲a̖t̴̗͎̱'̸̳̱̞͈̳s͝ ̪͕̮w̰̕h̘̭͔a̞̼̤̥͚̰t͏̙ ҉y̥̯ͅͅo̝̳̥̟̲̫u͏ w͕̞̥̘̜a͕̟̖͉̲͈̦n̦̼̤͓̺͢t̷͙̭̞͖.̦̲͎͜ͅ ̵̜I ̤̟̱̘c҉͚an̟̻̲'̪t͇̰ͅ ͇̮t̤͓̜͇͈͞e̟͙̯̣l̖̥l̲̭͉̜̺ ̞̮̟͈̻h̘͔̲̖̲̰̀e̳̲̪̙̣r̼̪̞̮̗͞,͕̮̞̺̱ ͏̦b̘e̗̫̗̫c̡͍̹a̦̭̤̙̠ṳ̭̗̳s̵͕̤̞͍̺̪̫e͚̙̳̪̹̬ ̹́t͕͙̥̕h̶̙̘͍a̡̮̯̗̞̤t͠'͇̙̟̥ͅs͘ ̘w̼̯̲h͔a͍͖̱t̵̟ ̨̱̱̱̦͎y̶̯͈o̟̼̳u̳̘̮̗͟ ͔̩̻͇͚̞͢ẉ̴̰͇̱͓̹̲a͇̻n͠t҉̹͚̱͕̠.̴̬̲͚ ̼̟̻̟̤A̡̪l͉̣̳̭͎l̘̻͚̦͓̤̙͜ ̟I ̲̥̠̺̥̱ca͙͓n̩̰̪ ̞̩̲̜d̤͚̭͓ò͕̰̫̲̰ ͍̩̝i̯̬̠s̜͎̭̬͚ ͎̬̳i̞̤̙͈̲͙̗m͜p̝̖̥̻̮͡l̵͚̳̩̠̙̟̠o̼̘̩̦͍̝̪r̙̟͍͝e̻̥̦͇̯͇͔͞ ̝͕̼̫̩̀y̶̘oṷ̶̼̘ ͍̮̭̕t͔͉͔̖̻ͅo̴̘͕͔̼̣̝ ̛͔̝̹͔͈͇p̜̫l͕̱͎̦̭͖̮ę̦̖a̮̖̮͖͇̜ͅs͇̰̯͠e̸̲͔ ͖ś͎̙̼̰̫͕ͅto̧̙̝̪̳̠p̷ ̳̮̩̭d̼̻̫̖̦͞o̷͕͈̫̼̗į̯͎̗̦͉̼͓ḭ̖̰̟͡n̮̼̳̜̖͓̦g̢̣̳̹̤̭ ̢͓̯͍t̺̟͉͖̰̙̭͢ḫ̙̖̮i̧̥͈s̖̤̠̣̻̬̳

hard to get herpes when you've never touched cock. despite how she's forced to dress for her sorority stuff, she's a total prude. that's why she leaves everything of her dressed even slightly slutty untagged

shit you rite

' , ' . ' , ' .
a

I can't defend her, because that's what you want. I can't tell her, because that's what you want. All I can do is implore you to please stop doiing this..............

Shes forced to dress like a slut? fuck sororitys and all their bullshit

Just stop. The fact that she would be embarrassed shouldn't encourage you, it should discourage you

pick 1 to get Ig

I'm okay with it