Wife and I are nearly done IVF, we're at the waiting to find out if she's pregnant stage. It's cost me $15k so far...

Wife and I are nearly done IVF, we're at the waiting to find out if she's pregnant stage. It's cost me $15k so far. I think there's about a 50/50 shot at this point that it's worked... I'm a pretty mentally stable guy, but this is testing my limits.

PFA

lmao @ ur busted dick

>about a 50/50 shot

Everyone laugh at the fucking retard actively trying to torpedo his own life.

Enjoy your worthless shit stain disease sack that will suck every bit of joy out of your life for the next 20 years and leave you an empty hollow shell. You fucking idiot.

Hang in there. I know how hard it is. Haven't been successful yet either. Be hopeful.

15K is a cheap lottery ticket for a real live loli
good luck with that

I can get her pregnant for you OP. No charge.

I wouldn't want one for free, much less pay $15k. Enjoy your life of being poor and stressed

>50% shot
>50% for it to be loli
15k is cheap for 25% loli kek

Thank you, thank you all! I don't know why I expected any less...

OP could be holding the backstory on us
Mebbe OP won't let wife conceive unless it is twin lolis ?

>Wife and I are nearly done IVF, we're at the waiting to find out if she's pregnant stage. It's cost me $15k so far.

Fuck I really hope I don't have to go this route. Wife had thyroid issues as a teen and was told half her eggs were probably nuked.

wow. Lucky bastard

I would have inseminated her for free.

organize a Feels Thread, mang....
this think was just too....Damn! don't have a Captain Obvious reaction picture

We waited until we were financially ready, but it still sucks. $15k is nothing in the grand scheme of things so I'm not worried about it. It's more the waiting that sucks. Nothing we can do about it now...

She needs restorative therapy ? She'll have to swallow all the eggs.

>spending 15k when you can just bussa nut in other hos for free

Dude....enjoyed making light of this....hehe

But this is what being a man is.....
You put everything on the line, and may get killed, damaged, nothing, or success...You get to make nothing of it, and do it again, and again and again.....without complaint.

All you deserve for that is respect.

so finish up whining, and get on with it.

feels
why couldnt you get her pregnant the normal way?
i hope u have healthy children though, disregard the autist that start screeching about muh kids, people who don't realize that children = genetic successors to them don't matte anymore as they'll remove their lineage from the world anyway.

Here's some good ones.

This.

>2016
>paying 15k to MAYBE have a baby
>not just using a turkey baster at home for free

Feel lucky. I am crazy fertile and so is my wife. Three kids easy. Then you have my 4 exs. All have one kid from me.

So yeah...

Here's the embryo just before insertion

Same fag

> (You)
>
>Same fag
Negative.

>$15k
>fifteen THOUSAND dollars
>just to knock up your broad
What the fuck? Did you try banging her instead? Fuck, I could impregnate as many chicks as I wanted if I could get a willing bitch, and you're telling me there are cuckold retards out there whose wife makes him pay 15,000 fucking dollars just to maybe get pregnant through some surgery shit instead of taking off his pants and peeing milk in her pussy?? 15,000 dollars for something normal men who aren't gay do for free. I bet knowing that helps you sleep at night, you pussy

Thanks, will do... It's the first thing I haven't had control over, good lesson on how to just suck it up and take it as it comes

Is adoption cheaper than 15k?

....443 is me....don't know about 594 and 922

you didn't need to do all that. All you need was a trapeze, a hitachi massager and a turkey baster. You put your semen in the turkey baster and squirt it into her vagina while she is hanging upside down on the trapeze. Then use the hitachi and your finger and your mouth and whatever else you need to giver her an orgasm. That's how woman get pregnant, they have an orgasm and the contractions help move the semen around until it's in the uterus

Both her and I have some issues, the combo made it so it was basically impossible without IVF. None of the other treatments would have worked... This one we got one fertilized egg, so that's all that was left to insert. Yeah, I want my DNA in the kid. Too many dopey shits running around this world.

Yeah, when I think back at all the times I didn't have to bag it. That's what really pisses me off!

should have called me up, I'd have gotten her preggo in a flash, instead you spent a massive fortune because you are a retard

That's called natural selection. You two aren't meant to pass down your defective genes.

You don't know that. What if she don't have an avaialbe fertilisable egg at that moment and almost never have one? That's why some women need this therapy...

yeah but i want a white baby

Agency kids where I'm from are $12k+, these are the ones you can pick a good one... The ones under the care of the province are $1000 or so, but you get no warranty with them. Most of their fathers are kids that browse Sup Forums...

Feel for you man! She looks like she has a saddle perfect to ride! Need to shop around for the right guy to pound her repeatedly until it sticks, then go the fuck away. Busy raising 4 girls or I would offer!

does it ever cross people's minds that not everyone is supposed to have kids

>6+ billion people, but i gotta bust my bank account to add another drop of water to this overfull pool.

fuck... some people are so illogical.

I thought that at first, we're certainly not at risk of going extinct! Then I remembered that if I don't procreate, the offspring of people like you will be the future. My wallet jumped out of my pocket at the thought... Also, if $15k busts your bank account, you might need to work on your finances.

What the fuck, are you a millionaire?

why do you care tho? its not like you will be around in the future to know if it matters at all.

>what happens, happens... nothing you can do to change it... the future is of no consequence to you.

Nope, I'm just good with money

That's just it, I don't believe in the figurative afterlives that many people do, so our offspring (and what we teach them) are our literal afterlives... The other thing is, I'd like to teach my kids stuff, and watch them grow up, as much as I enjoy life, it'd be more exciting to have a kid or two in it.

WHAT FUCKING JOB DO YOU HAVE WHERE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE BLOWING 15000 DOLLARS ON NOTHING?

I didn't say comfortable, I said it didn't break the bank... OH&S Professional. We've spent 6 weeks in the caribbean in the last three years, spent about 35 days each winter snowboarding, live in a $600k house, have a couple project cars on the go and a bass boat. I'm just good with money, and good with stuff, so I buy it cheap, fix things, enjoy them and sell them again. Make some extra cash and have my fun...

That said, we spent $15k on the chance to have our own genes in our kid. The odds aren't great, but figured it was worth the shot.

Well man..fucking good luck. My wife went off the pill and was pregnant in 3 weeks. Blew my mind. 4 years later we have great kid.. blows me away. Take iud out of wife and say.. Fuck it whatever happens happens. No pregnant 1.5 years of unprotected sex. And we still fuck a lot. 4 to 5 times a week. Yes that's a lot when you have a 4 yr old..everyone calm the Fuck down. Turns out I've got lazy sperm and she has dumb eggs or some shit. We got lucky op. I hope you do too.

>broken dick retard has all these nice things
>I have no money or wife and my dick works fine
IT'S NOT FAIR

How do you know it works fine?

Duh..it's never fair. And if it's easy it's probably the wrong thing. Jesus Christ man..

Thanks, we'll probably look at adopting if this doesn't work. Who knows...

>15k to get pregnant

i've probably spent about that trying to not get girls pregnant.
Between condoms/plan B/ abortions, fucking is costly.

Strange enough. Wife is adopted. Super hot Asian. Life was really lame to me here and there growing up. But for some reason it all panned out. My kid..even if I only have one..is doing well this far. Hopefully I keep her off the pole the pipe and Sup Forums I hope you have the same experience.

Kids are a trip brother..yeah there's a lot of shitty parts.. But that's with everything. The good parts are fucking hilarious. I cried when my kid was born.. when she's sick I worry.. when she's sad for a good reason I'm sad for her. But a lot of times I laugh at her for running into shit and calling her mom and I on bullshit.