Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world...

Income inequality in the US is more than any other developed nation in the world, every other developed nation has universal healthcare, the US has the most expensive healthcare in the world, your infrastructure has a rank of D, work force participation is at all time lows, wages are crap, jobs have been outsourced overseas, illegal immigration is a issues hurting American wages and job prospects, corporations and the wealthy pay next to nothing in taxes leaving the burden on a vanishing middle class, you don't even rate highest amount of freedoms anymore that you constantly boast about, and your youth is vastly behind in academics compared to other developed nations, and your women are fat land whales. Your country is shit you ignorant faggots and then the poorest people vote against their own self interest to make things harder on themselves. It is so hilarious that this stuff can't be made up. Seriously crying a little due the laughter at the moment. Your country is a fucking laughing stock LOL! xD

>LOL! xD
that's the part that makes you retarded

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8!

I am an American and I don't even like this shit hole country.

must be a hillary voting libtard

Bunch of lies and talking points to troll.
Fuck off nigger.

SAGE

Well you know what's really dumb? That anybody has to work for years to save up money to buy a house. Why should we have to work for years for something as necessary as a place to live? Homes should be provided to us for free.

And no i'm not joking. Fuck having to slave for years to find a place to live. And fuck having to keep paying off the house for 20 years! Come the fuck on! Fuck that!

Honestly you know what would be great? If a fuck load of really smart college educated creative people got together and started to try and figure out a way for society to be given almost everything it wants for free. I honestly think it could be done! Oh whats that, you think without money people wouldn't have any incentive to work? Haha, No! We would work because we would still realize that we need to work to create a society where we can be given most things for free.

I would be really happy to work as a carpenter building houses if that meant I was given a nice house and a car and vacation anywhere I wanted on the weekends. Ok maybe there would have to be some exceptions and obstacles dealt with to make this work, but we could make this fucking work. Somebody take my idea and actually do something with this! I'm in the medical field so I don't have time to work on this idea myself. Seriously start a discord or some sort of group somewhere go round up a lot of educated people and try to work on this shit. We can do it! We can live in a country where we don't have to pay for almost anything!

And you know what the best part is? If we do that, then every single country in the world with the exception of the ones like korea will be able to be built to 1st world country status. Imagine an africa with beautiful cities and low crime.

If we got rid of money and figured out a way to do this,so many problems in the world would go away. Crime would go way down. Technology would speed up drastically as people got enough resources to fund their research.
Seriously it's so stupid.

The scales have fallen from my eyes! Why didn't I see this before! Communism will surely succeed this time! We just haven't done it right yet.

If only a bunch of really smart people lead the way, surely it won't fail and turn into an oppressive hell hole this time!

If you dont like bbq then youre not a man

i was honestly mostly agreeing with you about my country, and then.... then
>LOL! xD

Go fucking die in a hole you faggot ass newfaggy faggot fuck

Lol! xD you had me exdeeing so hard that I almost comitted felatio on myself. Its so true xDD

Try harder faggot

communism cannot work due to the ways of the human mind. greed and corruption always win

>list all our problems
>say we're stupid for trying to fix our problems

A Bulgarian guy I worked with was under the U.S.S.R. and he votes Republican, because he has seen communism. He watched it destroy his country due to the really "smart" educated fucks were corrupt as hell. You can't change human nature.

I saw this exact thread a couple hours ago and a bunch of ppl made fun of OP. So he copy pasted his first thread and tried to start it again and now ppl are making more fun of him "lol xD"

OP here. Okay you are stupid. Is that what you wanted? xD

go tell that to your middle school history teacher and they'll explain why communism's never worked.

That's you mom and I cucked her in front of your faggot daddy.

yet everyone still wants to be us looooooooooool

You better fuck off OP, if I ever catch you saying these things about my country again I swear to god I am going to suck your dick

wheres your new New York? Wheres your L.A. those are just two out of many great cities. two cities that are by themselves better then most cities in other nations of the world. so good in fact that people from all over the world come here to "make it big"

Nope Trumpfag.
Voted for him to see if he can indeed fix this shithole.