Name a more unlikable celebrity

name a more unlikable celebrity

ez

I like him.

Helloooooooo reddit!

t. TMZ watcher

I literally cannot

Hi! :^)

Meh, he might be kind of an idiot but he's a useful idiot. The stuff he says needs to be said.

Wait, I'm not the one that doesn't like him?

what are you, 15?

everything he says is complete drivel

>we is all like one innit

fuck off

For fucks sake hate better

You guys know that even Obama has publicly called him a jackass, name me one celebrity made fun of by ANY OTHER PRESIDENT EVER!?

amy schumer

>drugs are so good, but like, they're also bad innit
Kill yourself.

>disliking brand-sama
>2016

I shiggy diggidty

unlikeable, not hate. OJ most black people like him. but black and white and left and right alike all hate kanye.

Anna Nicole Smith.

Clinton came on her face and dress and then denied every having sexual relations with her. Disrespectful bruh.

>Disrespectful
Only americans think that disrespectful is the same as insultive.

???? what are you. my fucking mom?

Most everyone in the industry at least respects Kanye. quit being such a fucking normie

oh yeah, everyone respects him, but he's the worlds most unlikeable celebrity.

he's more rich then anyone.

Morgan Freeman is a great actor, you fucking scumbag.

>he's the worlds most unlikeable celebrity.
you can repeat your claim all you want, doesnt make you not a normie with shit opinions

>implying I'm American

Nice logic yuroshit.

I like Kanye West.

And that's the thread.

kanye is a jackass, but what about the guy that ruined star wars?

Kanye has at least given us some good music. And if deny that you're just being edgy.

Not that guy who made ewoks and jar jar?

The guy who made LOST and Star Trek.

You just hate everything in the world.

Yeah,I saw by Star Wars release JJ is so unlikeable.

So did Michael Jackson.

If you hate George Lucas you need to leave Sup Forums forever.

While I dislike Lucas, the first 3 films he made were good and helped the industry move forward so... He isn't worse than Kanye and the nigger in the OP

>prequels weren't good and didn't help move the industry forward

Episode 1 used 2d images because it was so intense with CGI, the second one went LEAPS AND BOUNDS past that.

Lost was boring and and 2 seasons too long, and you know it.
Star trek reboot was mediocre and getting worse as each new movie came out. 3rd one is so bad Chekov ran himself over rather than be on tour promoting it.
if popular =good, i hope you enjoy being a Belieber

>black Sup Forums incarnate
>unlikable

>New Star Trek
>Good.
Come the fuck on. Get some taste. 12 is so bad it broke the even/odd rule.

Fuck, beat me to it

>Kanye has at least given us some good music.
Would rather have diarrhea splattered in my ear than listen to his "music."

It's not totally his fault. Disney and modern blockbuster production helped fuck it up.

>Sup Forums
>likable

PETA are cunts

fair point

First post, best post.

IMAGINE being Kanye West
>marry a rich, plastic whore, famous for a sex video
>gossip magazine articles
>nothing
>gossip magazine articles
>consistently make shit music pretending to be great
>those shitty plastic shades to match your shitty plastic wife
>that everybody wore, like your wife before you married it
>nobody tells you you're shit because you're making them money, and that's what rap and hippity-hoppity is all about! Yeah!
>meanwhile, you impregnate that Lego bitch and she calls it North
>you just hide your face and bear it
>but never change, keep doing your shit thing yo
>you a real artiss fo sho
More like Cuckye amirite

If you have an ear for music there has to be something of Kanye's you enjoy. So i'd say you don't.

kanye is the millennial mc hammer
popular for a few years because of catchy yet forgettable tunes, then headed to a life of d list celebrity and irrelevance

tom cruise, amy schumer, jennifer lawrence

No. Kanye is based nigger god of crass anime-loving faggotry.

You are literally an idiot if you think that

What? Most people on Sup Forums have self esteem issues. Many even hate themselves. Kanye thinks he is god's gift to music and he is ridiculously egocentric.

Wut

>replying twice

Unless you can tell me when Kanye West has said 'I am God's gift to music,' I am going to have call bullshit on your post.

i love both of them

Miles teller. Can't stand his smug ass face.

>if you disagree with my opinion you're just being edgy
Closest thing to an admission of actual autism I've seen on here in a good 24 hours.

He is so hateable. for years I tried to like him because I love his music so much but the more the years went on, the more desperate for attention he got, the less I liked him.

Kanye, kim k, cameron diaz, lena fucking dunham, emma watson.

Do i win?

>Insultive

>Tfw I love lost but had JJ abrams

He might be desperate for attention, but he is a hundred times more creative and likable than any fucking nog in the pop culture meme world

Someone please, PLEASE explain this shit to me

Locke tells everyone at some point that the rest of them will know, when he durns to them

This

Here you go

I hate him and his acting but he seems to be having such a good time that I can't be mad at him

That fat midget jew from Hot Tub Time Machine.
All Short fat jews are unlikeable.

Lucas is and always will be a giant fucking shit on the film industry. Jew Jew saved Space Wars and you know it.

I hate this faggy cucker.

Your dad had a good time too yet you h8 him, pleb.

I don't see an issue

>memer gets called out on anonymous imageboard resulting in memes

>fpbp

seriously can't believe how many people actually like kanye west on Sup Forums, is Sup Forums just cancer and leaks everywhere or what? sometimes "normie" opinions are that way for good reason, and this is one of those times. I can understand if you like his music, but as a person? I mean christ just look who he married. Anyone who can put up with that whore for more then 5 minutes that isn't on her payroll(or even then really) has to be a terrible person.

I wouldn't even be surprised if half the people shilling kanye as some awesome personality are too young to even remember he started as a meme rapper. People just thought it was cool he could rap without sounding too retarded with his jaw wired.

"I'm a nigger"-true.

I literally can't hate him no matter what he does, though I do view him more as a meme than anything.

Unattractive inside and out.

>wouldn't even be surprised if half the people shilling kanye as some awesome personality are too young to even remember he started as a meme rapper.
He's not an awesome personality, at all, but his first album was pretty damn good overall.

JJ ABRAMS DID NOT MAKE LOST, HE WAS TINILY INVOLVED IN THE PILOT AND THAT WAS IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

for me, it's mostly because i enjoy watching what happens when a sperglord somehow finds success. in interviews, when he talks about his wife, he sounds more like he's talking about the latest acquisition for his stamp collection than a living breathing human. it's fascinating.

I've been longing for her to sit on my face and do a big fart.

This fucking faggot.

He knows kung fu

Andy Dick

I will actually murder you

only faggots know kong fu

kek what with your autism?

literally has a song called I Am a God