We post and psychologically evaluate each other

We post and psychologically evaluate each other.

Closet rapist. Homosexual and pedo tendencies. Also cant sleep without the tv on.

How

You're a liar.

You enjoy shitposting.

You're an atheist.

Sweet egg
swegg

This sounds fun.

Kek, no.

>intellectually insecure.
>Projects guilt on to others to cope.
>Humor is reliant on splicing things he heard on T.V/ the internet together to make it look like he came up with an original post.

thats one delicious looking dinner

i'm paranoid as shit and void of all emotions rather than fear and sadness

Did I describe you pretty accurately?

Would you eat the pussy too?

Autistic glutton
Wants to fuck both of your parents and all 5 grandparents

Here's my post. Evaluate away.

Wrong.

You're a woman.

alright

Wrong.

my dick can beat your dick in a fight

lolz ur all fagets

I'm delusional, paranoid, big penis, and can fuck like a stud and also be fucked like a slut

You've used reddit the past week.

You are black

That's gay. Everyone, this guy's a fag

How big and hard is your dick? Cut or uncut?

Wrong.

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8". You wanna go bro, or what?
Give me a time and place.

>You don't get out much.

>You are most likely depressed because you feel certain aspects of your life are lacking, but at the same time don't have the motivation to change them.

>You have a hard time communicating your emotions/feelings (at least to the people around you)

>Generally a nice guy.

I have a feeling you'd like beating your dick against mine.

No step

This is how I see myself.

Y'all ain't got shit on me.

I've never had a good day

Actually, I believe this heresy needs to be stomped out.

Pussy.

Oh I know your type

you're in school

deus vult

you whine to your girlfriend about your emoism because you're the bitch in the relationship

Eh a little, i guess. Im pretty high and didnt think too deeply

but my grandparents are dead so guess you gotta put dead granny fiddler

roast me

And you're proposing to stomp it out by whacking your dick against mine?
>whack
>whack
>whack

FUCKING WRONG NEWFAG
Ive been here for over 10 years

How does that make me a pussy. My life is garbage no matter what good things I accomplished or interactions I've had my days all end the same

I'm unsure as to where to go in life. I remembered when I wanted to do so many things yet over the years, especially during my first year out of high school, I lost all drive to do anything. I feel like it's an emptiness that can only be filled by companionship, but the drawback of that is that I'd have to share my burdens with someone else, and no one would want to be around me if they knew how much I sulk for no legitimately good reason.

When people assume I am one of two binary genders I correct them and tell them in fact I am an AH-1Z Super Cobra attack helicopter.

>newfag
FUCKING WROOOONOG
I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 50 YEARS

tourette's

You need Prozac

a man with great fucking tastes

High school to college age. Not much life experience but full of youthful arrogance. Little to know real working history other than part time jobs. Probably repressed homosexual tendencies that may get expressed towards a family pet if not properly addressed.

You probably want something out of life you don't have, and won't let yourself be satisfied until you have it.

Don't let it consume you.

Way off. I usually count down the seconds until I have to tell her to stfu. Usually by seducing her and crushing her puss ,because I can't stand listening to her bitch about trivial shit

You just described 95% of Sup Forums.

You enjoy re-posting shitty memes on Sup Forums every few days. You think you're very clever when you do this because you usually have a related photo.

sure, boss. you really do eat that poosi.

i believe you. 100%

you are fagets
checkm8
/thread

insecure, boring, oh and this is me

checked

my dude

Who the fuck can't roll their tongues? Is that saying everyone is a retarded prick?

is something like that really as easy as a string of depression though? I've gone through bits and pieces of sadness, but never anything that truly made me give up. Sure thoughts of suicide crossed the mind but it's not something that I constantly think of. Am I really depressed?

what're you into? heh im 8"uc

haha wrong! you forgot heavy remorse for anything that i've done that could possibly have negative effect

You're subconsciously insecure about your sexual identity and attempt to mask it with humor. You secretly want to be a sjw.

Now this is pretty accurate.

I am not satisfied with daily accomplishments. And long term ones make me feel good for a short time but in the end its meaningless.

That's doubt. You aren't depressed. You will become depressed if you listen to your doubt. Just ignore them and continue with your day.

I've never felt depressed. I also very rarely feel any emotions toward others and have never had a relationship despite being 22. Have fun, Sup Forumsros

You crave attention.

Increasingly violent homosexual tendencies. Was probably molested by an older mentally handicapped class mate in his late teens.

Thanks I appreciate your understanding

Depression is a spectrum. Sounds like you're on the more functional end. You should likely see a psychologist or psychiatrist for further evaluation.

True, but not terrible insightful. You missed the part about how I get raped by grandpa and now I enjoy setting fires and photographing dead animals.

Life is what you make it, there is no extrinsic purpose to this existence, but how is one supposed to overcome the topicality of life when their life's circumstances are so fucked. Especially considering I'm the one to blame with all of the shitty things I've done over the years when I've felt like it was all over and nothing mattered anymore.

I still feel like nothing matters, and it should enable me to go out and be a badass. I tell myself it's because of how depressed I am about life and how I can't really see any reasons I would want to stick around (beside the few loved ones I have in my life, whom I've hurt immensely over the years), but I think that I've also become addicted to the lifestyle I was brainwashed to live for as I grew up. I keep myself glued to the entertainment, news (not the main strreeeum meeediur of course), and video games.

Fugg mayne

pretty much anything gay is good with me

antisocial personality disorder

That makes more sense. I guess I really need to apply myself somehow.

I bet my finger is bigger than your cock

latent homosexual tendencies starting to emerge but no emotional systems in place to manage them. Possible predilection for putting yourself in positions where you will be abused by stronger men.

I do want to be a sjw but they always kick me out of the secret meetings when i can't stop fapping.

>You missed the part about how I get raped by grandpa and now I enjoy setting fires and photographing dead animals.
None of this is true. You have relatively normal, loving parents and live in a stable home. You sometimes act out against them just to act out, but most of the time you get along reasonably well.

I don't belong to any category, you intolerable ignoramus. If anything I share traits with Gandhi, Washington, and Hitler.

narcissistic personality disorder comorbid with bipolar

Find an end-goal for your life and stick to it. Most people decide that raising a fam is good enough. Stay away from just entertainment and grow a hobby.

erotomania

Overly pretentious and smug but tries vainly to hide it in a pho-humble exterior. Lacks actual life experience.

That's not very progressive of them. You should tell them they need to respect your safe space and stop repressing your unique proclivities.

Ok I made up the fires.

rate me lol while we're all starved for attn

I'm a left handed twin that hears voices and talks to good. Well I talk at good and wait for the signs.

delet this

Damn y'all, I might actually do it tonight. Keep 'em coming. The accreccy is real

Does pretending everyone else had it as easy as you make you feel better about being a safe precious normie?

I'm the type of person who likes to be honest.
I want to pull people in because i love to feel for another and i love making others happy.
But also deep down i have a side of me that can just as easily as i can love something, i can hate it.
I'm good at taking pain away in people and inspiring them to do better. I'm also good at giving pain and forcing people to give up.

Everyth mental disorder that I have been diagnosed with
>Cyclothymia
>Generalized stress reaction
>ADD
>Bipolar depression
>Tourettes

Suicidal, narcissistic, homicidal idealist, and i dont like showers

It's okay. A bit too fat and veiny for me, but I'm sure others would like it.

Could just be the blurriness, but it looks like there's some dry skin?