Milfs

Who is she?

gross

moar pliiiiz

Any more of her?

What is ALIFT? Never have heard obits it

More please! Especially the middle two

Very nice! Better view of their tits?

Oh now I see it is milf though it was new suntin the for mile forgive my text here an on 14mg lunesta and a few otc for better mic and now it's taking me years to gey capcja

The plural of MILF is still MILF. It's "moms I'd like to fuck", not "mom I'd like to fucks".

milf is different then mature. these how every are full blown grannies.

Fuuuick I want to bury my face there! Please continue

I like milves. very Tolkien.

The word milf is relatively new, this is assuredly the most overused and misused word around. A true MILF is a "mother I'd like to fuck," but a lot of folks are using this to describe any gal over the age of 30. Sorry, I can't let them by with that. MILF is a complimentary term, and should be used with advisement.

Although it has the phrase "I'd like to fuck" in it, (which may lead some people to think we value their personal opinions), in the vernacular, the phrase MILF is referring to those Mom's that MOST of us would like to fuck and remind you faggots this doesn't involve stretch-marked, miss-shapened, greasy haired, smelly, unkempt mother of six kids. The rest of us don't want to fuck this shit! So stop calling that a MILF!

A true MILF is not only hot. It's her attitude as well. She's all like, "Hey, boys.... check me out. I like being looked at. That is why I am wearing this fucking see-thru shirt today!" I also like to think that her hubby likes her being looked at. He probably fucks her brains out at night after she has been seen all over town in a shirt like that. She tells him all about the men and young college boys that looked at her all day while he is on top of her, pounding the shit out of her tight cunt. Another trait of a MILF is if we imagine what they would look like with a nice load of warm cum on their face, wearing only a smile.

A true MILF makes us all want to fuck her, and realize that she is no dumb kid. She knows what she wants and what she likes, and goddamn it, we will probably learn something from her if we pay attention. Yep, a MILF is something special, so let's be careful about using that word!

Get some sleep bro how you able to type anything? That's fucking mega dose bro. dude you seeing shit yet?

About 14 fallacies in your poorly considered and overwrought diatribe.

Stay in school kid. You need it.

Add to your definition that it also depends on by whom this term is used.

For example: If a six year old is drooling of his same age friend's mom who became prggers at age 13 and is now about 20, the usage is still more legit than if Hugh Heffner calls a 35 year old a milf.

A milf has be necessary a woman of an age who at least could be the mother of the one using the term.

Any swimsuit pics by chance? Of her or any of the other MILFs from the original group pic

the hottest real MILF I have ever seen

please post more of her
she is making me excited for my 30's

Navy seal copypasta. R8 /8 M8

Anyone have more of these ladies?

Moar

I've seen these two pics. There has to be more.

Who this?

one more

Keep it coming

Lol. She did not age like a fine wine.

Amazing

More please

last one enjoy

Wife. Mom of 3.

Want more of this one. Makes me diamonds!

More please!

This is the only other one I have. I know there are nudes of her. I have seen them before. Anyone please help! She's fucking hot isn't she?

Pussy, ass, throat?

Throat, pussy, ass

literal retardation

That's a mud person you retard. Get your eyes checked for fucks sake. I'm about to fucking vomit.

There are normal women in the world you know. No need to devolve to a subhuman level for fucks sake.

Dude that slut has me jerking so hard! I wish someone had more of her!

this x100
kys faggot

GODDAMN JEWS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS

If someone posted her nudes you would change your mind

More please.

Looks a little like Tammy Lynn Sytch

no

been looking for more of her
please post more

well I got a ton of her but im looking for more too

I bet you would! Anyone have them?

anyone got more of her to post?

Nice.

Anyone have more of this milf, especially if she is wearing this shirt.

YOU AGAIN. FUCK OFF. YOU SAMEFAGGING PIECE OF SHIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T START THREADS ON THIS FILTHY BITCH ANYMORE DOESN'T MEAN YOUR NOT OBVIOUS AS FUCK. FUCK OFF. DIE.

Goddamn those tits and nips. Please more.

nice. I have that one. ANy more?

full of milk

I would have a heart attack from the force of my cock getting too hard

So hot. My wife is pregnant again. Can't wait until her milk swells up her tits like that.

Any of her leaking milk?