I'm a rather creative person, I've done plenty of abstract stuff before. And I'm Into symbolism...

I'm a rather creative person, I've done plenty of abstract stuff before. And I'm Into symbolism. I've been mulling over whether or not to create a "creepy" video. I have every single frame planned to make the camera situation seem "stiff" and robotic. They would be short, with an off screen narrator speaking about the topics at the core of the symbolism In a vague manner ( The core topics would be to illuminate societal artificiality, tinged with some conspiracy theories, however to the typical person they would think the narrator was speaking nonsense ). I've seen some people attempt the horror esque youtube videos, but In my opinion horror Is best conveyed In small details. Not simplistic situations, but rather with many symbolic objects that tie together an idea.

That being said, I'm not sure If it's worth the time. Scaring the shit out of people gets boring after awhile. So Sup Forums, shall we talk about the project? I'd enjoy some input from you anons, one question I would pose Is If Baphomet Is a popular enough figure that I could use to convey a connection to a New World Order?

yes

Do it then post here, kinda want to watch

I prefer to be subtle, I feel like dropping all of It at once will expose the ruse. Perhaps the hand gestures he uses will be present.

My real concern Is what background to use, I feel that white gives It all away. And that It would be better If done In a fake environment detailed. The set I made yesterday has some very interesting symbolism.

The thing Is, I want It to be perfect. It has to flow perfectly, I want It to have a very specific feeling. I want the viewer scared, and interested. I want to lead the viewer on a journey, and I want the conspiratards to delve deep hard. Right now I have Baphomet and a few other interesting symbols that are very subtle. I've just been thinking on what or whom to like the Baphomet to. I was thinking of leading a trail of clues ( maybe a globe, maybe a map, or native text ) to link Baphomet to some sort of idea, or land.
^^^^^^
And after this thread dies, Im not sure If I'll post It here. I want It to seem organic. Sup Forums Just seems like an obvious place for this shit to come from.

link the Baphomet*

The conspiracy theory bit will get you views, cause it's trendy right now. But do you want to be one guy in a thousand videos on that? Or to bring something original and not clickbait like?

Scaring the shit out of people would be put to a better use if you do a short fiction film...or even a long one.

One idea though: Naming the scary aspect kinda makes it lose its power.

Also, post some symbolism you want to see. I'll take the best you can give If Its related. But again, Im mulling It over. I think I can achieve It, but Its a hard thing to do with no on screen actor.

I plan on brining things that no other creator has yet. My ability to convey a message through objects and camera work Is far superior than that of the average dude with a camera. And I have no intentions on giving It away. This Is the hardest part of all of this. I want to be subtle enough for people to catch on, but nothing idiotic. I want people confused for a few months atleast. I also have a history background, so I can go balls deep with the symbolism.

So...you want to make shit and to make people watch it?
Apart from the joke aspect...wouldn't it be more interesting if you actually want to say something with that project?

*bringing

Been drinking to get creative.

I plan on It being many small segments on a youtube channel. And there is an underlying message behind all the conspiracy bullshit. Im just unsure If I want to give It away before I've even started It. Plenty of social commentary, but the symbolism and objects used all connect to a specific message about societal influences by the masses and by individuals, while also taking a shot at the idea of a world order, plenty of war symbolism as well. I've gotten the first half of the story pretty much done, I now have to determine If I will go down the war Is fucked up route or the dystopian future route.

Well...dystopian future seems more subtle.

I pet goat 3?

lolno

Not my style, and I hate animation. It's also a little fucking stupid tbh.

And indeed, however the symbolism used will have to very well thought out. Along with the type of dystopia, I think that the idea of this conformist influence put on the masses, and the idea of artificial perfection will play a role. Perhaps even a video glorifiying It. I would also like to include authoritarianism, however that will be In some minuet details.

Last requests?

post it here and on /x/

Will take atleast half a day before Its postable. Have to get things In order, construct some final props, get the lighting done, edit and render. So expect It at sayyyyy 11 PM tonight.

And people say OP never delivers, so set an alarm and see OP make history and finally deliver

cringe thread

I tip my fedora to you goot sir

Gtfo titanic Sinclair with your I am poppy shit. Love the videos tho.

OP, you're rather arrogant...you seem to really have it all figured out, but most other creative I know are a lot more secretive with their ego...

Are you a "keep it real" type individual?

As a writer myself, I'd like to know what great masterpiece as landed in your head!
Do tell...

[Spoiler][email protected][/spoiler [