Honestly if the purge was real it would be pretty f*cking awesome. Just 12 hours of doing what I want to who I want...

Honestly if the purge was real it would be pretty f*cking awesome. Just 12 hours of doing what I want to who I want. Everyone secretly wants it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying you wouldn't just spend those 12 hours illegally downloading movies.

What if Sup Forums had a purge?
12 hours of no mods/jannies

I feel ya.

Are you kidding? I would spend that time getting sweet revenge. The law is the only thing that restrains me right now.

You would be raped

Edgy

spotted the person of color

And then you get overwhelmed by a pack of wild niggers and raped until you die of rectal bleeding

CP and Gore would be everywhere.

>Everyone secretly wants it

Sociopaths are actually a minority.

It is real, just walk through the streets of any major European city at night.

edg, edge and edgy

The Purge is the best movie to use to find out if you're friends are fucking retarded or not. Only an absolute moron would think this idea has any debatable merit whatsoever.

I would rip the tag right off of my mattress. Only the law holds me back.

Right.

Off.

>Plan revenge
>step outside having not prepared yourself and can't run for 3 minutes without a break
>get shot by your angry neighbour with a hunting rifle from his roof
>lie on the ground thinking why was I so stupid

It would be even worse in a big city.

I'm pretty persuasive. Nobody will be getting in my way.
Infact, I could get some help from them. I'm sure people wouldn't deny the opportunity to enjoy purging with me.

>Purge is real
>Go on a rape fest in the 24 hours before it starts
>Retreat to pre-arranged hiding place while it's actually happening
>Victims can't do shit because how the hell do you prove that a rape happened during the purge or a few hours before it
>Reap all the benefits with none of the risk

And then you run into the natural enemy of rioters and looters, the roof Koreans.

That is if you're able to get them to listen over the cries from you while they're beating your dick in with iron pipes.

This. Imagine the rampant perverse shit done for no fucking reason at all but mental illness. I've never even seen these movies for that reason alone. It's just a dumb concept.

Those trips got a lot of edge to them.

You can never persuade niggers not to chimp out on you. Especially if they know they can get away with anything.

Oh lord

What people think would happen
>getting revenge on those who wronged you, now with no consequence from the law
>crazy people going on murder sprees
>some people holed up trying to protect their families

What would really happen
>niggers chimp the fuck out and loot everything while lighting shit on fire and raping any non nigger-skinned individual unlucky enough to be outside.

That would be fucking horrible and I'm sure most of you faggots would consider me a Sup Forumstard.

>being randomly killed by some sick fuck for no reason than it's temporarily legal

You wouldn't be "getting revenge" left and right. You'd be gunned down a quarter the way there by Tyrone and Friends if not sasistically tortured by some mentally fucked person

It does every night here when the jannies are asleep.

underrated

Yeah I might go looting that's about it

The premise is always that the rich hole themselves up in mini castles.

Wouldn't the rich just jump on a jet and fly around?

i'd probably latch on to a close group of friends because strength in numbers.

i could see us robbing stores and stealing shit. problem with anything being legal though is there WILL be consequences down the road, most likely. You kill someone or rape someone, they'll know you did it and someone is coming after you the next year. Crimes where nobody actually gets hurt and tons of other people are involved? You probably won't be caught so long as you aren't stupid and wear a mask. Not like whoever takes the L at bestbuy is gonna track down anyone stealing TVs from the store. Hell, everyone who works there would probably be first in line to steal shit.

>all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, and bazookas)
>people thinking le random murders and rapes and looting matter
>meanwhile the pyros are doing the real damage
>run/drive around chucking molotovs, pouring gas on, in, and around buildings, crops, and cars, and lighting it
>nobody stops you or the many other people doing this, cops are busy doing le sekrit killing of single mothers in poor neighborhoods
>nobody can/does fight the fires, any building without a sprinkler system is completely fucked
>the entire country is effectively destroyed due to the damage
Someone didn't think the premise through.

I secretly want a home invasion so I get the chance to protect my family, so yes I guess the purge would be a good time for that. I'd invest in underground shelter in the woods though, something small and simple like a buried bus with bricks. If I was alone or lost my family in the purge I would spend the entire year gathering as much information on pedophiles and cut off their johnsons on purge night; murder if need be.

>Just 12 hours of doing what I want to who I want. Everyone secretly wants it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0

it would be too risky to do almost anything. if anyone is concerned about their property they would at the very least sit by their door with a shotgun

You wouldn't even need to burn the cities
12 hours to drive around the US setting forests on fire.
You can go camping and prepare before le purge even begins.
Worst case scenario is that someone who also wanted to wait it out in the woods runs into you.
Most rural people are going to be sitting in their houses, nobody will stop you.
There isn't going to be any ebin economic boost with the entire country up in flames.

>not just inviting your bros over for a party and sniping hoodlums from the comfort of your roof

*Rape all the benefits

Never watched this movie but how the hell does this purge thing even work? Can't you just leave during the time of the purge (assuming it's just in one city) or at least a week before? Actually, why the fuck would anyone want to live in a city where the purge happens? Can't you just live in another city and drop by when the purge happens so you can do your illegal shit.

If the purge was real, security would be the biggest industry in America. On purge night, anyone roaming the streets would be picked off by rooftop snipers.

this, the whole country would be burned down. Whoever thought of this idea, their mom probably drank while they were in her womb

plot of the movie is beyond retarded. There would be SHIT ton or revenge killing chaos and shit after the purge.

STOP SHILLING THE PURGE, FAGGOT !!!!

The purge is not just for you though. Your victims can fight back.

I would actually be terrified for those 12 hours. I would go into full roof-Korean mode and barricade myself in with a lot of guns and ammo.

It also could be very different depending on where you live.

Now pretending arson doesn't render the entire idea a joke for a second.

>it's basically "12 hours where the government doesn't protect you"
People are going to say fuck that and go live in heavily armed communes for their own safety and that of the people they care for.
People in the city would form armed neighbourhood watch groups/militia.
Any individual or gang that attempts to start shit will get BTFO.

>dude anarchy and a transition state without a central government is impossible lmao

>posts on Sup Forums
>thinks edginess is something to mock

Be careful user, the purge is coming...

You'd walk down a street into a residential neighbourhood with your "boys" and the residents of said street would gun you down in seconds :^)

>Can't you just live in another city and drop by when the purge happens so you can do your illegal shit.

If you cared enough to find out you shitposting fag you'd know that the movies have featured Purge tourists.

Your homeroom teacher embarrass you in front of the whole class or something, OP?

Chill autism boy.

I'd take a big purge on the street

I just imagine I'd come outside the next morning for work and see my car fucked up...then I got to wait a whole fucking year to do something about it just doesn't seem great in any way shape or form

Drive right up to the White House with a giant truck bomb and wipe it out. Have it laced with Strontium and Cobalt 60. RIP United States.

i hope you are real aahahhaha

this. my house would be armed to the teeth if the purge was real

>le undetectable government military deathsquads
>PMCs and security, "insurance agencies", rooftop snipers everywhere
>gangs who they are supposedly wiping out covertly to reduce crime have their own rooftop spotters and fortified buildings

I would do y best to provide medical assistance and shelter to the injured because that is what God demands of me.

Literally every night from 9pm PST to 6am PST. I work graveyard shift by myself and I check some boards on my lunch break and you faggots are going wild without any moderation in sight.

>A little girl gets kidnapped, tortured, and raped for 12 hours
>The family can't seek justice or vengeance because lol it was the Purge git gud casuls

Yup. They don't even try to do anything interesting with the premise, which is an interesting premise. A completely retarded one by actual world standards, but it being fiction and all it could be made to work. In the dystopian future the purge occurs in certain areas only, designated as red zones or some shit. Participation is optional, but surviving the purge in a red zone has rewards. The less survivors there are, the bigger the reward amongst those who do survive. No-one says it publicly but it's a form of population control. Have it last a week or so. Then some group of people end up in a red zone by accident for whatever reason, and must survive the chaos. But no it's a simple trapped in a house with psychos trying to get into the house film we've seen a hundred times before.

What if you were the victim you piece of crap?

If the purge was real hardly anyone would go outside because they'd get shot by the non-psychos sitting with a rifle on their roof all night

>even The Hunger Games is less retarded than The Purge

Hunger Games is just a shitty Battle Royale but this would be more Escape From New York sans Snake

Skip The Purge, torrent Anarchy?

Politicians are immune from purging and weapons over class 4 are still illegal

>destabilize your country
>foreign countries taking advantage of this isn't going to be an issue because reasons

The idea of the pure itself it actually much less explored in these films than it should be. if the purge existed in our modern society, it would operate really similarly to religious holidays of forgiveness and atonement. in the month leading up to the purge, i imagine there would be a surge to make amends with anyone you may have wronged, kind of like those jewish holidays rosh hashanah and the like.

also, can you imagine the sweet purge merch you could sell?

hell, i'd use the purge just to steal like 80 gallons of Tide. shit's expensive.

>slaughter everyone in your neighborhood on welfare without having to an hero.

>property values suddenly on the rise

Kill all niggers?

>be me
>live in college town
>walking to liquor store at about midnight
>three black guys ask me for my money
>tell them "no, we live in a society and that's not civil."
>get beat up
>lose my money /phone
>try reporting it to police

>So you want to file a report against three nondescript black guys at night? Want us to pull every black person that we see over?
>...Yes! Thank you that'd be awesome
>Have a goodnight user

Organized loot crews would be the way to go.

>Team A takes Kroger, main objective food
>Team B takes Walmart, main objective medicine and other essentials
>Team C Banks or other cash/value dense places. Just going for money

Report back, split up loot with your friends and neighbors. Everyone happy.

I'd just post threads upon threads of Canadian Cuckoldry on Sup Forums

rangeban poland first

>12 hrs playing COD in a mask wearing a diaper #notjudging

Then you all get shot/killed in your sleep by one backstabber and he gets all the loot you gathered for him. That's if you aren't gunned down by 50 negros on the way with your #sqwad. Have fun dying for material wealth

How is summer going kid?

>Then you all get shot/killed in your sleep by one backstabber and he gets all the loot you gathered for him.

The Purge is 12 hours. Can you not stay awake for 12 hours. And yes, there is a chance of basketball-americans but that's why you prepare. There's no reward without risk.

how long is this window lads? 12 hours

give me 12 good men in that time and i reckon i could effectively put any major city back into the stone ages

pic related is semi what i mean

but you just need to focus on power, water, food and comms as well as formulating a plan for choke points

sure i'd neutralise any threats to me or the mission but my purpose would be to seriously fuck up major infrastructure

you would even need gas and spend hours dousing everything in petrol and just some bolt cutters and other tools

i'm being serious

see my post do you think you and your armed militia can stop me?

also i'd be looking at choke points into the city major highways, railways, airports etc...

but yeah this is all stupid because i think what i'm posting is the exact reason why shit like this would never happen

Only a fucking idiot would want something like the Purge

The one benefit would be like another user said, illegally downloading movies would become the normie version of the steam summer sale

But people dying and vandalizing shit really isn't worth letting our poor asses get free movies.

wow, really makes u think

shitpost on Sup Forums

The entire catalogue would just be full of
>why is she so smug?
>HEY MISTER
>thanks for picking me up at school today daddy!

>that one polak that keeps posting CP

I said shot or killed in sleep. You're all counting your treasure and one dude (stranger or traitor "friend" idk how big of a group you would plan on having) just puts on a gasmask and gasses everyone in the room and shoots anyone fighting back

You don't know how gasses like that work do you? There is no such thing as "sleeping gas". Stop watching cartoons.

no one cares about your double folded steel katana faggot you woudn't do shit

>sleeping gas
Poison gas you retard. Or a tinfoil bomb in the water bottle or a pipe bomb or friggin anything; the point I'm making is that at any point one dude (or three or four or ten) in your little militia can turn on the rest to take everything for themselves. You would have to be an idiot to trust anyone other than your immediate family that night; maybe not even them if you're shitty to them or as dimwitted as you.

So you have a a poison gas that will kill dozens of people in a few seconds before they can react to you? And you assume none of them have the same protection you have?

This isn't one of your animes kid. You are not unique.

nothing personnell kid...

I would go to bed AFTER the late show.

fuck you mom.

more like some jackass billionaire buys an army and raids fort knox

>buy construction/repair business
>let purgeweenies burn down every building
>become billionaire from people paying to rebuild everything

>Purge night comes, stand on the corner selling guns
>only have to work one night a year
>everybody loves you because of your great discounts

>shot
>every gun stolen
>raped by passerby as you bleed out

most of you faggots wouldnt survive 10 minutes i hate you all so much jesus christ

maybe i'll just put out a gun vending machine or something then

This guy gets it. I'd literally make a killing as hired security where I wouldn't even have to work the rest of the year.

Quite possibly the best vendor ever.