Boypussi here. want to be exposed! i show everything! give me example pics.post pictures of traps/femboys...

boypussi here. want to be exposed! i show everything! give me example pics.post pictures of traps/femboys, i will do exactly the same poses. for every pic you post give information with/without showing face- lets fuckin humilate me!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

quickvisio.com/camfaggot
xhamster.com/movies/6923728/kimsatrans_no_hands_anal_orgasm_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the danger of getting recognized by my friends makes me hard. post pics like this and give info with/without showing face

come on faggots! it is time to humilate a REAL faggot now

Do it.

with/without face?

With face, bitch.

Finger ass

humilate and expose me hard! i really show everything! give me more pics, post more than one, i will do them all( all with info face/no face)

and next pics will be bigger again, sorry for that

post more pics and give info face/no face

Omg. Your literally disgusting. Please stop.

>tfw I'm a trap and I have a bigger cock

Ewwww stop!
Why do you do this

Holy fuck this is cringe

post example pics, i will do the same poses- lets go. but dont forget info with/without face

you have more of me or would you like more of me? or both? :-)

you never show your face

give me an example pic sir and the info and watch

i have some which shows your face

from our quickvisio session? want to do it again now? :-)

do this

with or without face sir?

Faggots

with face

ok give me more! post more than one picture, i will do them all

with face

kek...this newfag is begging hard !!! fuck off you germ

show dick

more example pics! post a lot, not just one, i will do them all- all with info with/without face!!!!

Fucking kill yourself you degenerate waste of mass

this with fucking face

come on give me more, trap pics prefered! with info face/no face

give me more sexy femboy /trap pics please

pics like this with info with/without face

still here sir?

without face

ok. post more than one now! i do them all. for all give the face info

with face

no gay pis, traps/Shemales/femboys only

one of my friends is online here now. the danger of getting recognized turns me on so hard. give it to me!!!! i do and show everything, lets humilate and expose me

expose yourself to him
write his name on your chest

ok sir. in which pose ? example pics

if you want i can make a room on quickvisio for a free live chat. there you can give me orders and take screenshots, then post them here!?

quickvisio.com/camfaggot visit me here!

like this
with face!

haha i have seen this thread at least once before, maybe im having deja vu but i swear to god even his posts are almost identical.

OP, tell me - how crushing is the mountain of regret and self-loathing after you cum, on a scale of 1 to 10?

take some new ones and post them here. quickvisio.com/camfaggot

OP, does your kik name start with a B?

Is OP regretting?

most assuredly

nice dubs

lets go on faggots, i m back! post pics and give me the info

or ask me questions

lets meet again sir

today 8 but atm 0 again cause im horny again , so give it to me

post pics like this and give me the info withwithout face

come on fags give it to me! i show everything! after cumming i will regret every pic i post, but now im your whore

come on faggots, lets do it like 1 hour ago, worked well! i do and show everything! want to be recognized like a bitch

haha that sucks
you should really try to relax a bit, focus on something productive. you remind me of myself when i used to take alot of adderall, only further down the rabbit hole, and looking back on it that shit pretty much sucked, really starts to consume you and define an identity that can take a long time to repair once you step out of the haze.

ok i try, but first all the other faggots post pictures and give me the info with/without showing my face

I think they went to go masturbate to femboy and traps

What do you figure are the odds that guys who post pictures of themselves crossdressing are actually fags?

I worry that many of them are just in it for the attention, the thrill, and they're just incredibly horny. Though after cumming they feel shame and resolve to not do it ever again, just to end up doing it again next time they're horny.

I'm kinda half-projecting, I used to be the type who would feel shameful after fapping to gay stuff, but I've come to terms with my faggotry and embrace it now.

Not op but same here, it started with traps and then I started liking feminine boys better then I found thinks to be cute and you know how it goes

Bip

come on and humilate and expose me faggots! give me some pics and the info with/without showing face

Yeah, you know you've gone off the deep end when you're doing cam or erotic text roleplay with another dude and you've gained the capacity to STILL be into him after you cum and then even go for round two after your refractory period ends.

Used to be I would get the feeling of shame and disgust and then try to make up an excuse to leave ASAP.

this one with/without face? or post some new ones!

this one with or without face? or post a new one

I was way to shy to even cam back then but I did start by taking selfies which helped with self-esteem and then got to cramming online by trapping other men but now I much prefer actual boys over traps or girls tbh, what about you?

Pls

here sir, give me more!!!! you can post more than one, i will do them all ( with info face/no face)

You are literally just a guy in a bra, this is so fucking gay

im a femboy sir but i have never said im a trap or shemale, i just want to be exposed and humilated and want to be recognized! so give me some pics!

this is the reason that i never let guys touch my dick or anything when they fuck me. or god forbid they want to suck it, fucking gross. not sure how i can tell someone to treat me like a girl and then have them suck my dick, like wtf if i came like that id probably run the fuck out of there lmao. for me, its all about knowing the boundaries and limits of the different sides of myself and girl me just wants to please, not the other way around.. its actually surprisingly hard, at least for me, to find a guy who doesnt wanna suck me off or otherwise make me cum on top of everything else. lately though, i dont really feel ashamed anymore, just stupid, because sexuality is predictable and stupid when im not in the mood anymore. thankfully i can accept who and what i am nowadays.

sexychan.site

should i show myself like this? with or without face? or what?

xhamster.com/movies/6923728/kimsatrans_no_hands_anal_orgasm_2.html

come on give me example pics!!!!

i want to be recognized! i really do and show everything you want! whats wrong faggots!?!?!??!
give me orders what to show or post a pic and give info with/without face