Gee fur

gee fur

Funny thing about a pig. It rolls around in mud and shit all day, but it's cleaner than you or me. Well... Cleaner than you.

They look like tits to me

not_blu on kik
He's a furfag so send him dicks or what ever you faggots enjoy

woof.

woof..

woof...

Woof

I'm glad you are happy.

I'm going to go kill myself now.

bye

bump

Hot! Any more like that?

i can give that IRL if i could find some little fem boy in my area

I could give that irl if I found a big Dom ;~;

hey everybody how are you?

yeah. let me guess you are in far away from the east coast of the US cause i am a papa bear daddy dom looking for something real bad

East coast but Canada :0
I'm a catboy who sometimes traps

Post face/body

oh yummy. always wanted to cum to the great white north and catboys are my fave. got any contact baby?

On a fur thread are you sure? I thought people don't like when unrelated things are posted but with that said I wouldn't mind posting body but not face

Would you like my discord? If not I can always try email or steam

oh my. might have to get you to cum to the obx for a visit with legs like that. might get sand in some tight places

email is better but steam is fine too hun.

To heck with rules show us that cute catboy body

ty luv

My lewdy email is [email protected] c: I won't be on rn but soon!
Ok but only 1

Mmm thank you needed something good to see this morning. wish i could explore those legs for a few hours

emailing you now babe

I'm lovin your pictures, Muah

^^

and i am loving yours

this pic is what i need this morning. been a long time since ive had something warm and hot around my cock. no fem boys here but i had a few when i lived in pittsburgh, anthro-con was the best thing in my life

where did my little cat boy go?

I'm lurking here and a couple other threads :0 I don't have a lot of pics on mobile .-.

aww its all good. just didn't know if i scared you off. big cocks can do that to young guys

wish i had someone to tie to the bed with ribbons and see how many orgasms they can have in a day

Found his sc
not.blu

I'm not scared of big cocks! (Sometimes)
I'm a big catboy! ;^;

yum, i like to test peoples limits who knows you may end up tied to the bed with a horse cock in the ass and my cock on your lips

Who told you I like horse cocks?!?

thats all the better then. watch out you could make a guy fall in love

love that pic. wonder if you can hide one of those in public while out on a date.

That one is way too big! But I think ican hide a smaller one if I have tight panties giving me a wedgie

oh shit I live in pittsburgh now

craving two things: a big strong fur to fuck my skull and a cute little femboy to play with, how can I find?

Mmm maybe one of those vibes i can control from my phone. no panties just really tight pants. don't want panties to get in the way when i have the urge to bend my lover over the nearest semi flat object

what part? i used to live not far from downtown. tons of little fem boys to play with. used to meet some down in the strip district. Big furs you got to wait for anthro lots of fun times

Those are cute :3
I bet you'd make me moan in public and beg for mercy for my prostate

Oakland

I'm a shut-in fag though, I don't know how to meet them.

Mmm i'll make you cum in the middle of a shop. then treat you to some candy.

aww. well you can try fetlife or cl. i met a few through there. met a sexy little trap working in one of the chinese food markets in the strip.

Yay! Sweet candy and then sweet cum ;p

well kitten i have to go to work. I emailed you lets catch up cause even if we dont meet up a pen pall is always fun. who knows what the future brings.

so this is a mixed fur thread?

maybe

OK I'll get on email soon! Cya!

butts?

butts??

K
N
O
T
S

more equine

Thats a cutey booty!

>wish i had someone to tie to the bed with ribbons and see how many orgasms they can have in a day
My kik is Shiarrael I would love to

Is that a new h0rs3 animation?

fuck off cunt

bump

yes

I need more chubby butts or bear butts, if you guys can post some.

>more equine
got a couple

don't have much of that, sorry

Thanks anyway. I'll share what I have and maybe some kind user will dump some.