In a sexual way? (Dick so deep)
Or a loser way? (Being eaten)

Shit dude, long time no see.

Wasn't the third reply, FAKE

Sup Forums cancer stopped being fun for a while

loser way, vore 4 lyfe

yee

would you like to know more?

Eh, it happens. Just glad to see you back. You would have enjoyed our talk about science shit a couple nights ago.

Yeah it does that from time to time.

I also came back to grace ylyl with my autistic artistic talent

Oh bugger, must have missed that. I posted a couple on Casper Van Diem's facebook page a while back. Dude loves them.

are you shitting me?

Nope.

well my life is complete

Nah, you've got to make a whole facebook page dedicated to starship troopers shitposting and make it so popular that he likes it. Then you'll be about halfway through your life.

You are a huge faggot.

youtu.be/PT1afUWV8N8

also did Sup Forums downsize the file limit again? I need to shrink most of my pictures as they are all around 4 MB which was the limit when I made them, now the limit is 2 MB

da fuck Emperor An Hiro?!

I will be watching this now.

Legit good anime

only 6 episodes and it follows the book pretty well, also 80s anime with 80s music and power armor, based.

also the book is really good

Well I'm reading The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared. Really good movie and the book is better.

I'm currently reading Rendezvous with Rama

All I want to do is get my fucking vocation badge on my uniform and I have to wait until Sunday before I can take it to be sewn on, and even then I don't know what to do at the shop.

Never heard of it. Is it worth reading?

it's an Arthur C. Clarke classic

I'll keep in in mind.

I've become more busy with the raep lifestyle. Legion 2 deth.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMy_0HCm-gM

i'm all about real life

unfortunately rape is illegal IRL. and miniguns are expensive. Also, sorry for the short stay. I'm off to bed though. It's like, 6am. Site you joined was ferzu, right?

yeah its shitpost central

awesome. I'll have to join up some day.

Was going to join up myself, but I couldn't get into it. Starship Troopers Anime is pretty sick though.

Anyone got any good comics?
All that seems to be relavent and posted now is g/fur

Looking for RP partners: f-list.net/c/alexander_k

--

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:425349EF22 22B23B5535D9B9 A5C8D979A662B6AA&dn=Comix_02-04-14&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

S/Fur Comics torrent - Remove the 2 spaces in the above magnet link.

power armor, lazes and global federalism, it's metal as fuck

Fucking A.

>--
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:425349EF22 22B23B5535D9B9 A5C8D979A662B6AA&dn=Comix_02-04-14&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

MV fucking P