I had surgery to straighten my dick, AMA

I had surgery to straighten my dick, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

netdoctor.co.uk/conditions/sexual-health/a2230/penis-size-and-enlargement-surgery/
nature.com/ijir/journal/v20/n6/full/ijir200814a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long is it?

how hard did you wank to make it soo fucking crooked?

did they just take out a section? looks much shorter now

went from 7.5 inches to 6.7

it looks even worse

Now you can tell women you had penis reduction surgery and not lie!!!

I have a curved dick aswell. Not as curved as yours were though. Should I consider surgery too?

Its not like building a fucking bridge. Take a section out.

birth defect

yup, there is other procedures but shortening one side has lower risk of erectile dysfunction and complication than grafting

Why did you do that when you already had the perfect G-spot stimulator?

Dumbass.

Mate that aint curved. Thats a full on paranoid i got ya back bro dick....

Looks like you got phimosis as a result

is your foreskin tighter now?

Also it looks like it got some more girth

You should see a urologist if you have problems with sex or it bothers you a lot.

not unless he fucked her sideways

I got no foreskin now since it would be to long and not fit properly on the shorter penis, the swelling under the glans is a bit less obvious now.

u wot m8

I'm not a fan of the sideway-just-the-tip fucking

did any sexual partners ever complain?

I wouldn't know

Looks like Peyronies, but you say you've had that since birth?

How much length did you lose? About 30 mm?

you must thrust with your penis become the penis and guide it all the way through, fucking for you would have been much more work but rewarding, the woman would talk.

I just finished med school and I once watched one of these surgeries

1) anaesthetise the patient
2) inject (something something) into his penis which makes it fully erect on the operating table
3) cut a line around the shaft near the head
4) roll down the skin of the cock (so weird seeing a surgeon handling a fully erect skinless penis)
5) cut like a wedge shape out of one side where the bend is
6) pull the sides of the wedge together so the penis straightens and sew it together
7) roll the skin back up and sew it back to the head

great operation 10/10 would recommend

looks thicker now, girth b4 and after?

>Watch a doctor peel an erect dick

Well what do you know, my nightmare IS based in reality.

yup, nesbit procedure, fun stuff

5.5 to 5.9

I got a curved dick, my dick head is actually sideways when im fully erect

I still end up pissing in a garbage can if i dont remember after sex

sounds like a good bargain

Why wouldn't you just fuck her sideways and reap the g-spot?

very happy with the result, just wish I could have kept my foreskin, wanking dry sucks now.

it looks good, op

Are you serious, you just threw it away lol, could fuck a bitch sideways literally.

How come you had to lose your foreskin?

>4) roll down the skin of the cock
I believe it's called "de-gloving"

How did it get so messed up?

my dick is like a banana, going downward

when he tried to fuck a chick he missed her pussy and jabbed it in to her taint

It wouldn't properly pull back if they left it on, also increases infection risk during the healing process as it covers the sutures.

now its off-center leaning the other way

go back and bring a level this time

They can do this but can't make it longer?

>Mfw thats not true
>you just got KIKED

fucking american doctors....

it was a european doctor

under rated post

Doctors can increase your dick length. Only about a inch or so though. The surgery itself runs $$7,500+

Hmm. I've got a dick that's slightly rotated about 10-15 degrees to the right. Any of you have that.

That sucks dude, grats on your dick though, all functioning now?

then that means Europe has been invaded by the kike foreskin myth

kiss your natural dongs good-bye

Yep, mines slightly rotated right and curves up, works great.

Cutting one of your finger's off is easy
Adding a sixth finger is more difficult

they can, but grafting the shorter side has a 8% erectile dysfunction rate compared to 3 for other procedures, also a 10-20% complication rate, this is what happens when the body rejects the graft. They only do grafting if the penis is already to short or has a hourglass deformity.

Most dicks have a curve, both sideways and up (or down).

If you can fuck with it, you're good and they won't try to fix

how does that work? Where does the extra length come from? And does it effect performance?

more lies

penis elongation is among the top 100 requested and performed cosmetic precedures in the USA

its literally done thousands of times per day, with a near 100% success rate

yup, first two weeks were hell tho as I woke up from incredibly painful erections during the night.
I can still feel the internal sutures but they should dissolve after 3 month.

Mine is curved up by about 30-40 degrees.
I don't know if it'll cause problems with sex since I'm a virgin. I don't think it will though because it doesn't hurt when I straighten it, so I should be able to insert normally. Perhaps the curve will help cause pressure inside the vagina?

>penis elongation is among the top 100 requested and performed cosmetic precedures in the USA
I'm going to have to ask for a citation on that

>Enlargement surgery is pretty uncommon, so most men who ask for it will be disappointed.
Source:
>netdoctor.co.uk/conditions/sexual-health/a2230/penis-size-and-enlargement-surgery/

Bullshit

Learned article
nature.com/ijir/journal/v20/n6/full/ijir200814a.html

Some quotes
>The Society for the Study of Impotence has found no peer reviewed, objective or independently-monitored studies, or other data, which prove the safety or efficacy of penile lengthening and girth enhancement surgery. Therefore, penile lengthening and girth enhancement surgery can only be regarded as experimental surgery.

>Penile augmentation procedures are not an American Urological Association sanctioned procedure

Why?
Looks fine to me...

I had that after I bent the shit out of my dick while making love in the shower with a partner that was a lot shorter than I was. I had ED issues before that, but this really messed Mr. Happy up.

I used a penis pump multiple times a day and a dick stretcher. That fixed the bend right up, but I totally lost the ability to get erect.

To fix it, I ended up getting a Titan penile implant. I ended up actually gaining a little more than an inch in length.

i would kill for a curved dick

Good for you OP.

How did u get peyronies. Was it painfull or hard to vet erect