youtu.be/lP2RBVsSYI0
youtube.com/watch?v=xUJsRMaTiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCvOPxTi48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is that ylyl you dumb fuck?

Read the filename you shithead

youtu.be/lP2RBVsSYI0

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Git any jet, kid?

Aaaand thread's dead. At least we tried, eh?

shame = spoder?

Kek

Still not funny

top kek my friend

One of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=xUJsRMaTiLU

> do coffee bagg
I'm out

Nice trips.
Too bad your post wasn't funny.

It was funny and of fagut

Oc shit but you're still a peter puffer

Someone's pretending to be on drugs while posting on Sup Forums omg top zozzle!
Kys

please fucking fuck off wih your fuckign cancer

Fu fagit I'm only 13 y would I kill myself. You're prolly 3 times my age in your parents basement fatfag.

Rly

I'm 30 and in a public restroom pooping.
Reported for being under age on Sup Forums

You're a fucking retard....and probably a fatfag yourself.

Reported for talking about having your pants down to me. Moms calling police now. Pic related its the only reason u go in public

damn lost to this stupid thing.

Yo

Good job on pic related.

▲ ▲

Oc

youtu.be/lP2RBVsSYI0

MODS

F

Kek

>ifunny

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

>in ylyl
Sure is alot of in edge here

>Facebook

every time

Is funny because he had foreskin. Stay mad cutfag.

Nice bait

>Skweezy Jibbs

K

looks like it, just look at that faceface

I lost lol

Fucking lost so hard

Holy shit lost

Lost.

stupid instagram nigger memes

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCvOPxTi48

This is now a trap thread

Samefag