Anybody got the unedited video link to that kid in Nevada getting shot?

Anybody got the unedited video link to that kid in Nevada getting shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012632/Nevada-student-14-swung-knife-classmates-shot-police-bullied-days-snapped-attacked-friends.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bLbdQs0R3T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Front page of live leak bro

he dindu ?

No he did do.
Apparently he stabbed the other kid he was fighting because he was "jumped" by one dude.

Apperantly school security carry guns but not tazers

if that was a nigger other niggers would riot

Hes a police officer not a security guard.
The kid had already stabbed another kid in the stomach.

Did he die?

If that was a nigger, he would have got shot in the face, not the shoulder.

interested

Reno Nevada Fag here.

Can confirm this kid was getting jumped by a few kids, pulled out some knives and went young rambo swinging them around like fucking tarzan, started to walk up on a cop with them cop popped him once in the shoulder area.

I dont go to the school but i was able to check the footage some nog shot during the whole thing. Was funny as fuck to be honest about it.

what happen in vegas stay in vegas

Can you confirm? I only heard she cut the kids face.

It was in Reno you stupid uneducated uncultured fuck stick!

Nevada is not just shitty ass Vegas.

The nbc coverage said the other student was treated for stab wounds to the torso.
There is also another video of this kid fighting another guy and he does not look like the one getting bullied. Fuck this pussy ass kid, he got trayvonned like he derserved.

>stupid uneducated uncultured fuck stick!
>stupid
>uneducated
>fuck stick!

what a shame he didnt die

I hope he died.

Trips checked & I agree

YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT IM TRIGGERED!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also checked.

It was just a shoulder shot, hell be in an arm sling for a few weeks.

At least his life will be fucked up from the convictions of violent crime. Good enough.

whys his mouth bleeding?

Also heard he had a collapsed lung in the local news report.
Think the shot hit just above his heart and popped his lung.

The kid threw a knife. The guard had every right to shot him in the beginning, unless a student were in the background.

Apperantly cops don't wear tazers either then.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671

but he hasnt been shot yet, hes still standing in the first picture

If you miss with a tazor and your target has a knife you better hope you are fucking quick draw McGraw with your firearm, a knife can do a fuck ton of damage. Look up the 21 foot rule.

so true

I do kinda feel bad for the kid, he seems pretty young, and now he's fucked for the rest of his life

better safe than sorry

spanish newpapers just say this:
"police shoots a 14 yo kid."

So instead you decide to completely ignore the tazers because it can miss and you go for a body shot instead? It's not some big dude high on drugs, its a scrawny kid.
Also not to mention you're surrounded by dozens of children so I dont think a gun is your best bet.

>liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671
damn that kid was swinging at everyone, he got what he deserved. I say proper use of force.

couldn't he at least have stabbed everyone who recorded in vertical mode

Again, you dont fuck around with people with knifes that close to you, have you see the damage a knife can do to someone?

That cop did the right thing, hell he even showed restraint by not popping more then one round into him.

You miss with a tazer that kid is now a bigger threat, cop saw the opportunity, and took it.

A gun is a few hundred dollars. Tazer guns are more like 1300.

>taser
>against armed subject
>ever

That isn't how it works. The second a weapon comes out guns are drawn and lethal force is on the table.

?

you sound like a dumb person
but i agree with you

I hate that niggers can't keep a steady hand while recording.

Live leak faggot

This guy is right.

The second you pull out a weapon that can take an innocent persons life and are wielding it in malice. You have given up your right to life, because at that point, you are threatening another persons right to life.

As the weapon wielder you decided to give yourself the right to take life, so you better be ready to have someone do the same to you.

Shut up you fucking idiot. There are plenty of weapons that can be defeated by a simple taser deployment.

This is why US cops are routinely viewed as trigger happy morons because they shoot at the slightest provocation.

Wait, they actually have schools in Las Vegas???

Also, homeboy's got the Mexican flag on his shirt. I mean c'mon man.... he's loco in la cabeza ay ay ay!!!

pretty sure thats the italian flag you dumb ass amerilard

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012632/Nevada-student-14-swung-knife-classmates-shot-police-bullied-days-snapped-attacked-friends.html

kek

Hurrr someone stabbing children shouldn't be shot a single time to incapacitate them

youtube.com/watch?v=bLbdQs0R3T8

Yes and cops should have to use a fucking flow chart to decide if a taser, gun, or pepper spray is appropriate. And if he used a taser and the kid had a heart attack, then you would be a cunt about not using pepper spray. Fuck you. Also kill yourself.

did he actually stab anyone? looks like he's holding a kitchen knife to me. Not threatening anyone's existence, just sending a "stay away" message. It's a fucking knife you pussies

No your the faggot who lives in a happy feel good land that thinks people who decide to take it upon them selves to threaten others should be taken down with non lethal force.

This kid brought out a weapon, and started swinging, he deserved to get shot, and should be thanking what ever god he believes in he is alive.

No go fuck off to your shitty safe space Chuckle Cuck.

Lol, all you have is Vegas and
RENO 911!

Not even the same person, but I'm genuinely curious if you think every time someone is holding a knife that they should be subject to lethal force?

I'd never want you policing my community, personally. You're probably not very educated.

I just want to hear that the bully died.

This.

Is there actually someone screaming "call the cops" at the end?

You say that like threatening people with a knife isn't threatening with lethal force.

>niggers jump harmless white boy

>white boy uses knife to defend himself

>Trigger happy "dindunuffin" pig shoots kid while he's just standing there

>copsuckers on Sup Forums defend cop

When did Sup Forums become filled with badgelickers?

>school shooting
lel

Holding a knife isn't the same as having
already hurt someone on purpose with a knife.
The latter shows capability AND intent.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RENO IS NOT LV! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you pull out a knife and start swinging it around like this dumb cunt did, i would load enough led into him i could use his ass as a pencil sharpener.

>Probably not educated
Nah buddy, software engineer

But hostility asides, not like a troll question a general inquiry.

Do you live in the states and in the big city? like LA Huston, NY some where like that? or do you live more rural on city outskirts or smaller towns?

If you pull out a weapon and start attacking people, and other people are at risk of being injured or killed, you should expect to die yourself. Grow a fucking set of balls and realize that dangerous people should be eliminated, not fucking kept in a cage and supported by your taxes.

That cop missed, Needed to aim for head.

Right so if you're being jumped by a gang of raging niggers, you shouldn't be allowed to defend yourself with a weapon.

Go suck some more cop dick faggot.

My brother is a pole smoker and got picked on a lot during high school. One day, a din do nufin threw a powerade bottle filled with piss at him on the bus. My brother calmly got up, walked over to the din do, and stabbed him in the arm and chest with one of those art knives that have razors at the end. He didnt get expelled.

A few months later same din do stole food. Expelled. 2002 was a different time.

Nooooooo head shots are a dumb flashy Hollywood thing, you go for center mass.

Holding a knife and walking around slowly and looking kind of crazy isn't threatening anyone. Pulling out a knife isn't threatening someone. Literally nobody was within 20 feet of this kid

He didn't hurt anyone? Or am I reading the wrong news?

He never attacked anyone? Just pulled out a knife cause he was being bullied

This guy gets it :)

I'd laugh my ass off if the cop ignored the dude and shot a nigger instead.

>If you pull out a weapon and start attacking people, and other people are at risk of being injured or killed, you should expect to die yourself.

I don't think people realize how deadly a knife is. Ignorant opinions really.

Are people really this stupid?

Running around screaming back off back off instead of getting out of there?

This is why we need to ban guns. The kid was defending himself. Words instead of bullets.

Did you even watch the video, faggot? Tell me that's self defense and not random endangerment of others.

My negro was a darkie, and a fiend. And one day, he goes off crazier than usual, bullying people.
Italian nerd gets the kitchen knife to defend himself. Police officer dude doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit.

As dorky as the kid looks, he has a criminal record.

lel

stunguns are low 100s, tasers are roughly 400 for a good (police) quality one. where did you get those numbers

I don't even understand what side you're supporting with this statement lol

why did he take a knife to a gun fight?

this has to be a troll

he had nice shoes tho

Yes I did watch the video shithead and he was swinging the knife at the dumb niggers who were jumping him. Did you not see his mouth all bloodied? Not only are you so cucked that your defending the cop but your also defending violent niggers. Please hang yourself.

He's a misguided individual who is still a minor. Society agrees that minors aren't charged the same way as adults because, surprisingly, they statistically haven't fully developed as humans yet.

The cause of action was probably because a taser wasn't handy and the officer being there was in lui of the school shooting scares. If he had other options he would have taken it. I have watch police take down full grown men, threatening others with knives, with spray or tasers. As far as I hear, the justification needed and the publicity from firing your weapon is way more cumbersome than its worth.

Why you think he got jumped by niggers

this video is out of context, what happend before he went like that.

A report this morning said the officer did in fact have "non-lethal" devices at the time and did not use them.

kek

>in lui

the kid had broughten the knife due to threats, you as everyone else on Sup Forums here knows that if somone already has the weapon its for self defense as the teachers and cops are usually useless

21 foot rule is for Dan Inosanto, not some punk kid. His hands were crossed, he doesn't know shit about using a knife. Only a cowardly Amerifat cop would shoot that kid

tazers are for unarmed suspects, or if there is sufficient backup, can be used against blunt instruments.

Knife = gun

Why didnt they try, oh I don't know, talking to him?

Kid was obviously scared for his life after being assaulted by multiple peers. Situation could have easily been resolved with a hostage nigotiator instead of deadly force.

heh

>
>Holding a knife and walking around slowly and looking kind of crazy isn't threatening anyone. Pulling out a knife isn't threatening someone. Literally nobody was within 20 feet of this kid
>
>He didn't hurt anyone? Or am I reading the wrong news?
>
>He never attacked anyone? Just pulled out a knife cause he was being bullied
>
>This guy gets it :)
He did, he stabbed a couple students. Get your story together user.