You have 10 seconds to explain to me why Idris Elba shouldn't just replace every white actor in Hollywood right now

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why Idris Elba shouldn't just replace every white actor in Hollywood right now.

Because he's a fucking nigger

He's not bumbling and fat enough for comedic roles

Because he's a nigger.

Can't do fight scenes by himself.

he's a respectable man of color but he's running the risk of being overexposed.

there's no reason CGI couldn't fix that problem

tbqh he has a pretty good range. Crack dealer, British detective, African warlord, Norse god. Is there anything he can't do?

He's not female enough to be the Ghostbusters

Who should play the impotent, small-dicked roles if not white people?

Being white.

asian people, we should prop them up as the new victims

There are three essential components to every great film:
A strong, black leading man
A beautiful white woman
A white cuck to watch them fuck

As much as I hate white people we need white men to play the last part

If he applied himself I bet he could

If he wanted to be white it wouldn't be too hard

Pic related: you

You make playing spot the nigger too easy, my fellow porch monkey

>man of color
Why do people say so? MAN OF COLOR. Of what color? Oh, I got it, it's unpolite to say "man of color of shit", so the common phrase is shortened.
He's a good actor, but by bad luck he's a nigger. And too much good nigger characters in movies is just stupid move. Niggers are obviously dumb subhumans. There're maybe some exceptions, but who cares.

There's nothing wrong with destroying an American police car. police are fascist tools of an illegitimate government meant to uphold bogus and discriminatory laws

Try harder, nigger.

you guys are fucking racist all you see is skin color cmon people are more than just what skin color they are born with

Fuck off

>responding to 2 hour old bait
>not even saging
idiot

Because he would die of work exhaustion.

because its literally impossible
>4secs

As if he could replace eric roberts

because the villains must be white.

I like Idris but he's a meme celebrity at this point. All the people who said he should be the new Bond probably haven't even seen an episode of The Wire nor would they even watch a Bond with him in the lead role.