What is more cancerous to Sup Forums: Trap/sissy/shemale faggots or interracial cuck degenerates?

What is more cancerous to Sup Forums: Trap/sissy/shemale faggots or interracial cuck degenerates?

reply trap faggots for trap faggots
reply nigger faggots for nigger faggots

Traps have been on Sup Forums longer than you have, faggot.

IS THAT JUDGE APPETITE???

that doesn't answer the question you fucking sissy little bitch

lmao, stay mad, faggot.

Niggers are ugly as fuck. At least traps are visually appealing even if I makes you a faggot. At least you're not a nigger loving faggot

Nigger faggots by far. The sissy faggots are chill and recognize what they are at least. I've seen cucks go through more mental gymnastics than the white Nortenos here.

you!

That cuck shit needs to go

Name of this actor?

Javier bardem

I'd say neither, loli is cancerous bullshit. But if I have to pick between the two, nigger cuck.

OP faggots

nigger faggots. traps are cancer too but niggers are well... niggers

>forgetting the shota threads

Teenagers and phonefags ruined Sup Forums.
This place is now a NSFW facebook.

The cuck degeneracy because it's social conditioning that can potentially have an impact in the real world. Fags who get on here and jack off to dick girls probably aren't going to find a trap to fuck. Nigger loving is more rampant here and in the real world

hmmm interesting

/thread

how could I forget loli wow. I've been so successful at blocking those threads out in my mind maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe I just need to do a better job at ignoring sissy faggots and niggerfaggots

Andy sixx

what is worse, SJWs or redpillers?

nigger faggots

sjws

We brought this upon ourselves and now we must suffer.