twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Again?

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

There's already a Cringe thread up, check the catalog before you post.

I don't want to be associated with rednecks and the poor.

I do my hating in private at work were I can actually keep the nig nogs and kikes from being employed

>white superiority
>white pride

pick one....

the dudes a blatant anti-semite. examples of whiteness on his website always inlude Jews as the perfect example of whiteness. Also he refused to allow Jewish students at harvard to have a separate kosher only toaster oven.

I'm Irish/Italian. White Prides hate both those types of white.

why

He's Jewish, you moron.

>when Sup Forums does Jewish tricks online because he thinks he's anonymous
You're even worse than joos with this shit.

Sup Forums = Jews

See:
Jews got Trump elected, by using the alt-wrong (Sup Forums) as their useful idiots.

Get a clue, lurkers.

He's a race traitor in his own words

Problem?

Notice Noel Ignatiev doesn't hide behind anonymity like you alt-wrong cucks. His identity, his race/ethnicity is all out in the open unlike you shilling worms on this site.

Race is a social construct you pleb

>muh """Nordic""" DNA often comprising of Asian genetics and even hidden sub-Saharan ancestry

88 brother! Power and glory to the white race!

>I'm white
>I'm proud

I'm just not a stupid racist. now go boy, fuck off back to sisterfuckistan inbred piece of shite.

You mad bro?

My parents aren't blood relatives.

I agree with this image.

>You mad bro?
No. Are you?

Shill strawman thread

Do not take the bait, let the thread die.

>muh safe space

cause it's as retarded as black pride, etc. If all you've got to be proud of is your skin color you're a pathetic piece of shit loser and you should kill yourself.

i can't imagine how empty a person's life has to be to find solace in something as dumb as race.

Because pride in anything you had no direct impact on is fucking pointless. If more people took pride in their own actions then, opposed to shit that was just given to them, then more would get accomplished.

You sure about that?

You sound mad

I think that being prideful in anything you did not accomplish individually or that you had direct hand in is silly.

That includes afrocentrists

Did you even read the quote in the image you posted? I agree with it. Do you agree with it?

i agree. i can at least sympathize with civil rights era "black pride/power" because they were the were victims of centuries of real, documented oppression and were trying to assert that they shouldn't be absolutely powerless and ashamed of being black. black nationalism is dumb though.

I think the first part of my statement answers that

This is true without all the hate

ayy fam, why white people always so salty??

>without all the hate
welcome to Sup Forums cocksucker

it's simple, user. a quick history lesson:

whiteness is a construct born in colonial america. the european indentured servants who worked here under the heel of wealthy landowners didn't see each other as bound by race or ethnicity or creed -- if anything, they were christians of various denominations, beholden to a shared faith, but they were separated along the lines of language and culture. nonetheless, they were united by two major factors. 1) the conditions that drove them to america -- poverty and oppression in their home country -- and 2) the conditions that they lived under -- indentured labor, forced to live a life of servitude under this nearly feudal system.

at some point, as international trade was expanding in american colonies, dutch traders brought shipments of shackled africans to american coasts, and therefore, american markets. prior to this, terms of indenture were explicitly laid out in contracts, which were signed and fulfilled, and at the end of the term, the servant would receive a plot of land as compensation -- the sudden lack of an explicit contract in slavery had to be justified.

not speaking english was not a sound justification, being that many indentured servants of european origin in america arrived without speaking a word of english, but still signed and filed contracts to sell their labor. the first justification was that these were non-christian heathens. this became complicated when african slaves would convert to christianity, disavowing indigenous religious practices. some slaves even found freedom in this process, but colonial laws were quickly amended to ban this practice.

this is the point at which the concept of a 'white' race comes into play. for one thing, the rising land value of the american colonies led many of these wealthy landowners to mysteriously void their contracts, leaving indentured servants up shit's creek without a paddle, landless after years of work. PART 1

Nah im not new i just don't need to try to fit in

14/88 white pride world wide brother!!

Because I don't give a crap about who lives and who dies, about the past or the future ok?

this was infuriating to indentured servants, who were quickly waking up to the fact that many of them had essentially been enslaved without compensation. and the fact that there were african workers who were literally enslaved working the same fields was legitimately terrifying -- everyone was thinking, fuck, that could be me!

this presented a crisis for landowners and colonial governors, who anticipated revolt. meanwhile, in europe, you had the advent of liberal thought in the renaissance and whatnot. people were talking about human rights, freedom, this and that. and so, there had to be a justification for why slavery goes on, and what makes indentured servants distinct from slaves. additionally, in order to appease the indentured servants, who were scared shitless that they'd be enslaved like the africans, they had to come up with a rationale that would show them that no, no, you're fine, you're on the side of the landowners -- a convenient lie. none of these people would own vast tracts of land, or command tremendous amounts of wealth and labor at their disposal. but something had to win their loyalty.

why would i waste my time with that shit
there's more important things than my own identity you child

>2016
>stormfags

kekd

>Nah im not new

welcome back to Sup Forums cocksucker

Do I look like a fucking neonazi u fag?

well you definitely look like some kind of cocksucker that's for sure.

gradually, the concept of a 'white race' begins to emerge in philosophy, primitive european race science, and law. the idea was sold to indentured servants of european descent that they were 'free,' because they shared the same category as the landowners who contractually owned their labor and livelihoods -- even though they worked in identical conditions to actual african slaves! because they were from the same continent, they were granted a particularly human category, while the african was marked as subhuman, and therefore liable to be enslaved and worked to death.

of course, this was not any real freedom. gradually, the indentured servant labor force became a paid agrarian workforce, eventually gaining the power to buy small tracts of land -- the earliest beginnings of a lower-middle class -- but ultimately, they could imagine themselves to be free since the black slave was shackled and working in worse conditions, defined by subhuman within the national imagination.

this is why this whole 'the irish were slaves too' stuff keeps coming up -- they were! so were many scots and brits and dutchmen in the americas. it's just that they were replaced with africans while their conditions got incrementally better, and since they knew what was up, that they were being scammed, they were sold the concept of race, and in it, racial superiority, in order to appease them.

to this day, you still have poor whites in this country who are disenfranchised by their shit jobs or lack thereof, and still believe themselves to be racially superior to black americans or americans of other creeds and colors. if they'd realize the extent to which race, historically, has been used to throw poor and middle class whites a bone and to keep them from rising in political revolt against the white upper class, then that upper class would be in deep shit.

alt right

And you havent even seen my cocksucking lips you homo

I'm white, I support racial pride for all people.

Of course only white pride and advocating for white interests is under attack today.

u know kike ppl are everything but real white
like mulatos

TLDR: race is a concept meant to perform several ends:

• fooling whites into believing that they are superior and therefore not oppressed by capitalism
• fooling whites into believing that nonwhite people are inferior and therefore their oppression is natural
• maintaining the majority of people around the world -- that is, non white people -- from having control of capital, while making sure the majority of the global white minority is complacent with their own disenfranchisement under capitalism.

If you're white but don't believe in white pride, you're a cuck, have no self respect, you're an idiot, or a coward. No exceptions.

yeah like muh six millions & other inventions/lies

explain why

Seriously.

Cause I wanna get laid. What girls wanna fuck you?

My bodies inability to produce melanin in my skin isn't part of my identity?

I don't enjoy support groups.

his sister

I do.

Is your entire identity based on stereotypes that you are not?

Because whites haven't gotten to the point where they need to grovel for acceptance within society. Whites have wrestled control of the direction of western civilization from less progressive primitive cultures of this earth and propelled it exponentially since doing so, albeit using violence and unsurpassed cruelty. Whites have thing to fear because all else fears white. Their may be much to be proud of but no need to spout it.

White pride, black pride, etc etc is racism.
I'm not a racist.

Explain why white hate Jews who are also white

Is a nigger's entire identity wrapped up in what Jay Z raps about? Does AL Sharpton speak for 100 percent of black people all the time? Is a Jewish identity strictly tied to ovens and ash? No, figure out a better question.

/thread

I once kissed a black chick and was surprised to find out that her big lips make kissing with my white lips awkward and ever since that day I knew they weren't for me

white people have lips?

I never understood. How can I be proud of something I had absolutely no influence in? Just like proud gays, blacks, women or anything, white pride just doesn't make any sense to me.

Why do you care about skin pigment when everyone is different. It's culture you dislike, not skin color.

/thread pride about skin color is the dumbest, most uncontrollable concept of life.

Does looking for behaviors that fit into your stereotypes create those behaviors in the people you interact with? Does the fear of being stereotyped have a measurable negative effect?

That's because the Italian DNA was raped by black people to the point where you're all abit nigger, yeah brown eyes broad noses and dark hair weren't common Italians actually had blonde hair and had mostly German DNA but then shit went down

Why don't you go shitting up Black Power boards--oh, right, cause black people can't read. Everyone else in America takes pride in skin tone except for one. Time for equality.

white people really finna get themselves hurt with this shit

if u for real post up in my hood talm bout white pride squad give u something to be proud of

yeah but like blackness is a condition of near-universal oppression, whereas whiteness is a condition of near-universal empowerment. the 'pride' in pride is being proud for persevering and surviving under these conditions.

Stop being such a fucking butthurt little bitch, and realize that the human race spawned from fucking Africa so you have nigger running in your blood. On top of all of the slaves that your ancestors more than likely fucked too.

No and no.

You can be proud of your race without being a fucking annoying nigger faggot about it.

Yeah and I have decent sized lips for a white guy she pointed that out and yet no help like tryna having a romantic moment with a face hugger

lol, white cowards won't when they can just call you and your people slurs and nut to hentai from the safety of their suburban bedrooms

That's not really something to brag about.
Ideally it'd be the top 50%.
Is the idea to get SJWs to post this unknowingly because they're closeted racists who like to virtue signal to avoid thinking about their own deeply held prejudice? Probably.

shaun king doesnt lead blm lmao u must be a special kind of stupid

Says the nigger obsessed with a Japanese anime board.

hmm, ok, but you realize your personal preference for people with smaller lips is something that's normalized in society because black features are made to seem less human -- more repulsive, yet more sexual, and never just as what they are -- typical and ordinary human features. so like, your preference isn't independent of your racial conditioning as a white person. feel me?

Pride about how much melanin you have.

Racism is a made up thing, since humanity is the race, color is just melanin.

nah fam i used to lurq on Sup Forums and /r9k/ from 2008 to 2012 or so, now i come back just for shits and gigues

>go to black power boards
>blacks can't read
Which is it user? Most of the black people I know, can speak multiple languages, how many can you speak or read?

i'm a smart person capable of forming my own identity

You lurked on a board for virgins for 4 years? I stick with my original statement, you just fall into the lacking self respect part. It's also part of the reason you're so bad with women. Pathetic.

Preference had nothing to do with it she was hot and into me her lips would overlap mouth picture kissing something that and you understand

Three. I'm sorry your black friends can't read. You should celebrate their culture by putting a tire around your neck and lighting it on fire.

That's called a bad kisser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat
Do you believe in proposing hypotheses and then creating tests to try and disprove those hypotheses?