scrugley.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)
chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
atreesto.bandcamp.com/album/late-night-reflections
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
gelatina.bandcamp.com/
thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/album/love-is-why-the-world-is-wrong-weird-anime-pt-1
cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/album/pestis-cruento
aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam
deleteallrecords.bandcamp.com
gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
melodymerchant.bandcamp.com
softheat.bandcamp.com/releases
ohbliss.bandcamp.com/track/stellar-cruiser
thetruthaboutyouth.bandcamp.com/album/strange-stuff-with
junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/
pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/the-tyrants-tower
marbletears.bandcamp.com/
columnaris.bandcamp.com
przmlr.bandcamp.com/track/who-me
nahstuff.bandcamp.com/album/hiver-en-neuf-morceaux
moonworshipper.bandcamp.com/album/blood-tower-apothecarium
tarkinturfer.bandcamp.com/album/glade-keeper
pinkwash.bandcamp.com/album/collective-sigh-2
hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/the-solar-requiem-for-planet-earth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>when prozac no longer helps
>each release is different
>thinking seriously about to commit suicide in the near future (most logic move an human can do)

some codes for ya fellas
(fuck you, redeem at scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum)

transient life:
tzcn-u645
2tjx-j6vr
uzsa-6vw6
vtqb-69dy
z3z4-7zjd

uncontrolled dreams of exploding skies:
jx48-vdsh
74p3-gdc5
xsfw-uhdr
qjd4-jjwd
sxxc-e27h

chiaro.bandcamp.com/album/chiaroscuro

good electronic
bad 8bit

experimental ep on the way

Someone is going to make a new thread before this dies because they ctrl f-ed the catalogue and didn't see anything you idiot

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>experimental mood music
>every release is different

Still no time for feedback, just listen to because it might be good i dunno

atreesto.bandcamp.com/album/late-night-reflections

>Hip Hop instrumentals
>Synth based
>organic sounds
>Chill existential vibe

Just released this tape yesterday, i'll give feedback to anyone

Http://Anticitizenpunk.bandcamp.com

Hardcore punk

Hello!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
>piano improvisations!
>less ambient-esque this time (I think...)
>mostly a background music

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Love: Gives us more reason to keep it afloat, right?

Give me then, I'm interested!

>epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-ii
This piano stuff is pretty good man. How long have you been practicing? I could prolly fuck around and sample some of this too. I think this is solid stuff but I'm not educated with piano improvisation, if it sounds good it sounds good! XV is my favorite so far(Especially around 2 min mark)

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>beats and such
>abstracted swamp mix EP out now
>full album hella soon

HI
gelatina.bandcamp.com/
>lofi
>medley
>electronic
>psychedelic
>watery

I don´t know how to give feedback on BC
So I will just post here

sorry but non of these fits my taste :(, i can critique
agoraphobia has good synths
endless makes me want to smoke weed
small feelings is cute
mmm not sure if im in the mood for this, sounds good, maybe add something else, the artwork is great

What I don't like in this are two main things which are total nitpicks so take that for what you will. I really don't like releases which feel like a bag of random tracks put into it. I feel that your music has some direction but it lacks this conceptual idea that could be well fed-into this album. There are some nice, groovy tracks but some, like Autumn Flight feel like a beat from really bad pop-rap from 90s or 00s, if you get what I'm saying. Additionally, I feel some songs are better produced than others. Again this comes to my critique of lack of the consistency between these tracks. They don't seem to flow with each other. At least to my non-rap ears. However, you have some nice, solid foundations in there which I can always appreciate. And it comes from genuine place, that's something rare. On the other note - please, PLEASE change your BC page look - it's really "ugh" to my a e s t h e t i c. But keep the monkeys.

Thanks for listening! Been practicing for, about, half a year now with that piano. In general - a year plus.
If you want to do some sampling or something like that - contact me and we'll talk about it.

Umm... Is this badly produced or that lo-fi sound is intentional. If yes to that second one - how did you managed to do these lo-fi sounds? Will slaughter you if they come from the laptop mic recording or other shit like that.

thebaddestbeams.bandcamp.com/album/love-is-why-the-world-is-wrong-weird-anime-pt-1

>quarter-life crisis music

my bois

cruduxcruo.bandcamp.com/album/pestis-cruento

>new album
>dungeon synth
>dark ambient
>fantasy

I'm Man this is really strange unique stuff. I could probably never create something like this and I admire that. like where the hell does your head go to be able to create crazy shit like this? I listened to the whole thing. Perfect for smoking out to (which I'm doing right now). Dope stuff man.

Music to d20 a bunch of orcish cunts from woods. MY BOI!

You can't put comments on BCs of others. You have to do it right here.
I don't want to tell you anything bad so I'll just say - this is way too basic to be interesting. Tracks are way too short and generally feel without any purpose. This feels more like a demo of a demo than the finish product. Sorry, it's meh for me personally. Although I do appreciate checking me out, thanks!

Thanks for the constructive feedback even if they are nitpicks, I totally get what you mean.

>You can't put comments on BCs of others. You have to do it right here.
>I don't want to tell you anything bad so I'll just say - this is way too basic to be interesting. Tracks are way too short and generally feel without any purpose. This feels more like a demo of a demo than the finish product. Sorry, it's meh for me personally. Although I do appreciate checking me out, thanks!

baaw that sucks :(
but is true, they are just little ideas, i thought they could make some kind of atmosphere all put together
what tracks did you listen, some are betters than others, at least imo
thanks for your honesty anyways

the fact that you did all that material by yourself it makes you god-tier
will check this now
the calm parts are fucking awesome and tear inducing. do more of these please!
stop wasting our time, this is shit. be honest with youself.
random presets and barely listenable, but for a first try this is decent. keep it up!
cheesy, but it works fine. congrats
that vaporwave font on your artist name is fucking cringe. but the material its awesome. bookmarked

>what tracks did you listen
Thingy
Pam-Amp
Flashbacks
Lalalala

That last one especially is really, really bad.

Thanks for listening my good man. Part III and IV in works.

>random presets and barely listenable, but for a first try this is decent. keep it up!
wow im getting btfo itt lol
what tracks did you check? did you check 05? prados matorrales? or Lento?

yeah i know the font is stupid but i like it lol, thank you for listening :)

>Lalalala
lol yeah, that was one of the first ones i made
will probably get rid of it
pls check out others there are really different ones and they are pretty short!

aarthritis.bandcamp.com/album/bantam

>electronica
>downtempo
>samples
>found sound

watchu think?

deleteallrecords.bandcamp.com

>BOT SPAM

really cool my dude, everything in its right place

>stop wasting our time
stop crying bitch - I do what I please, for myself only.

mad thanks man, I just let my hardware trip me out daily. Substances help though, for better or worse.
Props to you on the smooth beats and really good mixes, I could never master that and just prefer lofi. Your bass sits perfectly in the mix.

>Is this badly produced or that lo-fi sound is intentional
completely intentional. I'm not calling it a swamp mix for nothing. I got my tricks - mostly just hardware manipulation. I use a 404 if that helps.

Started from track 19. Lindos Sonidos is really annoying. Especially the high synth parts. I still haven't changed my mind on your stuff, sorry, but it's really, really, really, REALLY needs some works. I think - scrap it and work anew.

Had a listen some time ago.
It's okay. This and only that. Sadly, there is not much to talk about it. It's just OK. Which can be either a compliment for you or not. For me it's definitely not. But hey, SC threads will suck on that for sure!

>Started from track 19. Lindos Sonidos is really annoying. Especially the high synth parts. I still haven't changed my mind on your stuff, sorry, but it's really, really, really, REALLY needs some works. I think - scrap it and work anew.
hmmm maybe we just have way different tastes, dont know if i will make more music because it just doesnt comes out anymore

thanks man! means a lot
this and only that? sc threads will suck on that? you're not making much sense. thanks for the feedback though

gdsenn.bandcamp.com/releases
Electronic
Psychedelic
noise
Pure depression
: this guy. Good stuff.
: I love this. Great production. bellstep

What I've meant redux 1:

>This and only that
Your release, in my eyes, is just OK. Okay and ONLY okay

>sc threads will suck on that
Anons on Soundcloud threads will go completely a-wall over this because they like that kind of music that you make. It's not an insult, just a thing to consider, you could make a bigger audience that way.

>this guy. Good stuff.
the other guy doesnt seem to think the same :(

so is it the genre that doesn't appeal to you or the actual music? if it's the music what would make it more than ok for you?

Opinions mate, don't get your feelings into this.

That's pretty good. Although I think a bit more work in terms of mixing would definitely help. However, the cringey text on your BC is just ugh, beautiful

Coredelay - Sleeping Chamber Music.

Hope you like it! please listen with headphones in one sitting and perhaps support me by buying the album so i can get a better mic.

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

this is cool stuff.

>Opinions mate, don't get your feelings into this.
i know but it is like if you told my my son was ugly or something like that lol

I would never do that. I would be first to defend his beauty. But it's not your son so...

thanks this is helpful. can u give me an example of your ideal downtempo music?

melodymerchant.bandcamp.com

>instrumental compositions
>melody
>harmony

Anything trip-hop (since it derives from downtempo anyway), Röyksopp - Melody A.M., Emancipator - Soon It Will Be Cold Enough, something by The Glitch Mob or Tycho but it feels I'm stretching a bit there. Oh, and Kruder & Dorfmeister too

softheat.bandcamp.com/releases

>Vaporwave
>Vaportrap
>shitwave
>anime
>Beats
>ASMR
>Funk

Bro this music is charming af. I'm getting some clockwork orange soundtrack vibes and I love itt

Dem textures are amazing. I'm really digging "paper" rn it's super unsettling and cool. you got lots of great stuff!

The text means something to me, I feel it is important in understanding what I did with this album. But thank you :) Listen with headphones. I put a lot in these songs

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

ohbliss.bandcamp.com/track/stellar-cruiser

>Stellar Cruise
>Ambiance

I'm pretty new to Bandcamp, any tips?

suck everyones dick and make generic boring shit

>suck everyones dick
Avoiding that and providing some critique would be better
>and make generic boring shit
Nah

>le epic 20 minutes dark ambient
>woah dude i love this specially that part that went brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm woah check my stuff pls

I made this album when I was in the 9th grade (I'm in college now) and I've never shown it to anyone becuase I was never very confident about it, but I stumbled across it on a flash drive the other day and I figured I might as well just put it on bandcamp. Some opinions would be really cool, since I've never really shown anyone for like six years now

>noise pop
>lo-fi
>alternative

thetruthaboutyouth.bandcamp.com/album/strange-stuff-with

This is how critique does not look like kids. Come and see. Up next - the salt factory

Bump

junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/

>clumsy dungeonsynth

posting critiques rn

not really my kind of music but impressive sound for a 9th grader. like seriously impressive

>ohbliss.bandcamp.com/track/stellar-cruiser
i think you could stand to bury the drums a little deeper in this
like maybe have them come in later or quieter cause the ambience is nice enough that i kind of just want to get lost in it

>softheat.bandcamp.com/releases
this is really good
don't even call this shit vaporwave dude this could hold its own next to some of the originators
vocals suck though

Everyone listen to these bandcamp thread classics if you haven't already!
Always happy to see dungeon synth in here!
I myself make dungeon synth of sorts and have just put together a new album:
pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/the-tyrants-tower
I describe it as "dungeon noise" due to the prominent noise element. If the first track is boring you I implore you to just check out the third track before you close your tab! Thanks!

>pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/the-tyrants-tower
I'm one of the dungeonsynth guys you responded to. Looking forward to listening to yours all the way through, I love the sound. I think it's cool to branch out with it a little, dungeon synth is just a useful catchall term for kind of dark instrumental synth stuff imo

Hellmask here, this is fucking great. I'm not into noise but this honestly works well with Dungeon Synth. Its like magic being corrupted into this evil sinister sound demon. Will be purchasing. :)

Why are most of posts in these threads solo projects? Genuinely curious, just seems like such a frequent trend

i feel like most amateur music these days is solo projects
way easier to just do shit in a DAW or be a multiinstrumentalist than find people with similar taste that you can work with imo

The vibe on "Flow" is really nice. sounds like a pocket operator or something.

it makes me feel happy

marbletears.bandcamp.com/
>experimental
>noise
>instrumental

Thanks for the support guys! Hellmask, I know you're on there but I just always like to remind dungeon synth folks to get on the forum if they aren't already! We actually recently finished and will soon release a compilation of tracks just from people on the forum. We have good ol' boys like me and Nebulosa but also erang and Chaucerian myth and some big names. Should be cool!

I don't exactly like working with other people and I just like the bedroom aesthetic, despite it being cliche by now

oh yeah! Nebulosa rec'ed the forum to me a week ago, i've been lurking and reading the DS threads. I will def keep that in mind, would love to be apart of the next compilation. :)

Here's the art for that compilation btw. I think it looks p cool

This is incredible. I'm presently on "The Wicked Tyrant", and I agree it's my favorite. Maybe it's just my bias, but I especially like the sparse, droney parts. Well done, m'lad.

columnaris.bandcamp.com

>drone
>ambient
>experimental
>new 34-min drone single

Hoping to get my parts of a split with some friendos done by the end of this month; stay tuned!

Thanks for the kind words! I also have some split material to be working on as well as some tapes to sell!

Good luck, mane! Gonna make some tapes out of the new album, y'think?

przmlr.bandcamp.com/track/who-me

>>electronic
>>beats

Potentially! I'm going to see if Wulfrune wants to do it again or maybe I'll just go rogue and release it independently. It'd be cool to work with some other label too so I'm just kinda gonna wait and see what the response is, for now

NAH

nahstuff.bandcamp.com/album/hiver-en-neuf-morceaux

Philidelphia based music project
>instrumental hip hop, noise, percussive

a king has been posted

bump

there are several exciting splits coming up

Because people on Sup Forums can't interact with other people for the life of them

this is also a good point....

so much great dungeon synth on bandcamp:
moonworshipper.bandcamp.com/album/blood-tower-apothecarium
tarkinturfer.bandcamp.com/album/glade-keeper

why do people make bandcamp threads before the existing one is even remotely near bump limit?

for the shill

running on pure shillpower

pinkwash.bandcamp.com/album/collective-sigh-2

>heavy wall of sound
>groovy time signatures

So they can shill their blue square day after day linking a BC that has three songs on it

I don't get that...at least put some effort into your shit, guys...

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/the-solar-requiem-for-planet-earth
>shoegaze techno

Those recs are in the order of how clicked on this thread. Look at all the replies they have, that's how you know they are good leggy boys

What an absolutely cancerous recommendation system

Pitiful...