Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVHDKs-AgB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I totally CAN dig it

goat

Literally my third favorite band.

>Can
>Does

I just started listening to them recently, really regret not doing so much earlier when I was a newfag.

Among my favorite BEANDS

That album is their best, they're the best krautrock band to exist

pfffftahahahaha

Nice

their only 5/5 album

Tago Mago is easily their best album

Monster Movie sucks

Future Days is easily their best album

Tago Mago has too much fat, Ege Bamyasi doesn't go anywhere. All three are 9/10 albums though

>doesnt go anywhere
the intention isnt to go anywhere though, youre missing something if youre still waiting for the drop bro

please listen to this and then tell me why I expect great albums to go somewhere

I've accidentally listened to this album on half speed. I like it

Future Days is Minecraft music

>goat
>third
wew

Literally a 15/10

Can has been my favorite band since my brother introduced them to me 8 years ago. GOAT.

>implying that being associated with le minecraft inherently makes something bad
the composer for the original minecraft music is p good nerd
frick off my board

Robbie Basho's the shit but I don't really see what it has to do with Can. Are you saying that album goes somewhere?

I try as hard as I can but I can't into Kraut.

My favourite album is soundtracks

And that's why you're a tripfag

Based Jaki

youtu.be/GVHDKs-AgB0

RIP

word, after listening to this and appreciating the trajectory it should be standard to do something with the trajectory of an album.

I'm being a bit silly just posting other great music anyway Can's the shit and I love Ege Bamyasi

>not understanding the difference between "best" and "favorite"

wew you, too.

Really great music but not for fucking to.

this is dank in its own right but can gets me off with their little subtleties over the course of their songs.
not even an insult

Does anyone know how they were able to make the drums sound so "janky" on this and Tago Mago? One of my favorite things about their music.

Really love their drumming. They have a really nice groove.

Bump