What in the fuck happened to OKcupid?

What in the fuck happened to OKcupid?

I just made an account after moving to Florida a month ago and I haven't even seen one bitch I'd fuck let alone date? I've gone through a good 30 matches so far...they're either butt ugly or niggers. Is it just that Denver had better looking sluts? I met a few from there back home and they were amazing. Plus even then the selection of whores there were 100x better then what I've seen so far on here...

I'm not even looking for a quick fuck, looking for a relationship this time around.

i live in the south, proud of my heritage

take it from someone proud to be from the south when i say don't try to hook up with someone from here

Lol...why? What do I need to look out for?

That site is mostly for fat lesbians now.

r u sum kind idiot or watt

idk much about the south

And I don't mind fat bitches. I actually have a thing for them, sadly.

most women here are loud, annoying, and will use your money like it is water. "bring me food (so i can get fat)." also, most of them have attitudes. being around them turned me off of relationships for at least 20 years

that's 1.21 niggawatts of fugly right there and it's not even housebroken yet

couple qts where I live but they never respond. I made a ass hole "durr" kind of guy pseudonym account who's aesthetics were a little less than mine (he was no chad) and he gets a lot of likes and messages. All his info is "drink da beer and watch hocky"
I just don't get it....

Ok guys...I'm starting to see your point.

how did her mole change places?

reverse image

So I've gotten 2 visitors in the hour I've made this thing and likes from both...one lives in Iowa (beautiful girl, sucks) and the other looks like sideshow bob.

you either moved into the age range where only shit exists or it could be because most people are using tinder now.

19-26 (25)

The moment I turned 31 my okcupid options looked like they were culled from the wasteland.

just use tinder.

I don't have a smartphone anymore, I need a new one. I lost it when I got out of jail so I bought a shit tier throw a away go-phone.

I give up

What do you expect of a free dating site?

bars or clubs, if you can dance, is probably the best option anyway.

I don't drink anymore (i'm on a breathalyzer) and I don't dance. I'm fucked.

>%72

looks like its aids on Craigslist for you then.

she's the one

I found a hit, 85%

you gun get jizzed on.