Fluffy threads

Fluffy threads
Alright shit god, someone requested I draw this in the previous thread and here it is, anymore requests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FGLGbzG7I4
youtu.be/JbdxqjMPcyE
youtu.be/05ROokOm9JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bump

A fluffy is at a litterbox, pooping with utmost concentration. Meanwhile other fluffies are screaming in terror that his butt is actually outside of the litterbox, and trying to warn him about the bad poopies he's accidentally making.

ooh, that's a good one.

Moar smelly!

each one of you is gonna get a beating if this thread dies.

What are the whistles with extending paper tubes that you see in parties called in english? I could see a fluffy trying to blow on one until it passed out.

what the fuck even is this anyway

is this like an autism thing?

Welcome to Sup Forums, you must be new here.

You mean a party horn?

Will post best comic while I draw. I don't think anyone has posted this on Sup Forums because the original size is above 2mb

it's a crack type addiction thing.

Yes, exactly! As a random fact, it's called vappupilli in Finnish.

I wished he had finished this. McGonagall work is great.

And it is called lĂ­ngua de sogra in brazil. Nice dubs. Bump.

More requests! I hunger!

I feel obligated to finish posting this before drawing more, it's the best thing you sick fucks will ever read.

>no. good. poopies.

best comicu

whip your dicks/pussies out, it's about to get hot.

this is glorious

Nice!

How about keyboard cat re-enacted with a fluffy?

Shit, i missed a page, this one comes before this

Just thought of something cute: A feral fluffy in winter, comfy in a makeshift sweater made by ripping legholes into an old wool sock.

will do this

This is fucking amazing. Is this your work?

hell no lol, mcgonagall on fluffybooru

How do you think fluffy shit smells like, haha.

I see these threads allot and really wonder how did all this fluffy stuff get started? Is it like some kind of anti-mlp thing? Or is it against a certain artist or group of artists, art style?

Well for me, I get a kick out of the pain and misery of the innocent. That's why I crave this shit like cocaine.

For me, fluffy abuse and suffering is an innocent substitute to actual animal abuse irl.

Beat this niggas
1/9

1/6

Started as anti-mlp, now it's a independent communal worldbuilding thing, in which a living feeling sapient creature is at the utter mercy of nature and humans.

2/9

Requesting smarty abuse

3/9

3/6

4/9

5/9

4/6

this is truly autistic. i dont think the autism could get any worse. fucking beat an animal in real life if you like animal abuse you retarded basement dwelling spergs.

5/6

6/9

7/9

lurk moar

(cant find the last one sorry)

(its just one huge meat grinder with fluffies being poured in)

I wish I knew. This is fucked.

You're autistic.
This is way better than abusing a real animal.
No one gets hurt.

It's been described as bad. The main reason fluffy kibble exists is that it's optimized to make their bowels work better.

Rigorous litterbox training is absolutely vital for a domestic fluffy. Not so much because they wouldn't understand to use litterbox (it's one of the hardcoded concepts they know), but to stress just how vital it is.

>offended anons don't realise they are the exact reason this exists

if you have been on Sup Forums longer than a day, you'd realise that this is literally fucking nothing

the real reason why you're projecting this fucking hard is because you are an offended weeb/furfag

>opposing imaginary animal cruelty
>promoting real animal cruelty

wat

oh wait i got it

I got you user

this from the booru?

Bit of a legend alongside ring of fire's stuff

this.
Fluffies are no fckn animal and this shit isn't promoting anything. It's a nice relief too see this fluffies suffer. I would not tolerate this in real.
It's like playin counter strike does not make me a member of a special counter terrorist force. It coult only promote shit for minors, who should not be here.

kek'd and check'd

bump

hey guys i have a request

anybody got a clean cut copy of the comic strip "Scavanging" saved?

its in three parts

i had to downsize this one to load up on Sup Forums, but now the text is shitty and the cartoon quality is even shittier

1/3

2/3

You walk in the club and this boy fucks your fluffies to death. Wat do?

I love how calm he is, casually picking up the pliers while the dumbshit makes its demands.

>i want them chopped
>i want to see them burning
>i want them being raped
>i want them flattened
>i want them to suffer as long as possible.

all of these and many more since mere 4 days. what have you done to me?

I've always wondered if this artist had a backstory for why mcgonogall collected fluffies anyway. I mean, if he hates them so much... But he doesn't seem to abuse them??

he breeds them

Alicorns and fluffies with show-accurate colors sell for big money. A fluffy celestia, being pure white, an alicorn, with multicolored mane AND show-accurate colors can easily cost as much as a small house.

I think he does it because some colours pay a lot of cash. So he breeds these fuckers.

He uses them to make money on the side. He comments about the money the intruder lost him.

then why did he burn the rest of the herd? they seemed healthy.

either behavior or unfavorable traits. that or he can see which are healthier when checking

png files are huge. change png to jpg and you'll save a lot of weight with little quality loss

May be that they are worthless without pedigree in his proper english market.
May be that he was too enraged.
They are ferals and possibly diseased.

Fluffy Faol Abuse Animations:

youtu.be/0FGLGbzG7I4

youtu.be/JbdxqjMPcyE

youtu.be/05ROokOm9JQ

I think they were not his breeding fluffs. They were a wild group ruining his garden. The Smarty, who fucked the foal to death, was the leader of these wild fluffs.