I want to bust in a girls mouth but I am afraid I'll scare her away from ever giving me a BJ again after I do...

I want to bust in a girls mouth but I am afraid I'll scare her away from ever giving me a BJ again after I do... valid concern?

HOW DO YOU GO SO HARD?! CALM DOWN

That's the whole fucking idea. Just warn her before you bust.

???
I don't think many guys cum like I do though

no one does

just be polite and tell her when you're gonna bust. she's either gonna keep sucking or finish you off some other way. the ones that keep sucking are the ones worth keeping.

Yes we do. You are not special. Unless your jizz is crazy fucked up. "I cum like a fountain." Shut up, faggot.

I am sure some do
So I shouldn't be worried about the force?
???

nice repost

Thanks? Still me in the OP

bump

Gotta give it to you, that's pretty impressive from a barely hard 3-inch dick.

Thanks....?

Juat say yeah I'm so close and get into it.

Shell know what to do.
That's not that wild of a cumshot. Shes already got your dick in her mouth obviously you have different reactions to things

god i want you to shoot it in my mouth, thats fucking hot

Maybe
You don't mind the force?

I get you want to think your special, but look at any sport and watch people spray Gatorade at their face than try and feel like what you've got is intimidating. It's not bud.

I've never seen somebody spray gatorade 13 feet before. I've seen people gag pretty easily when somebody else sprays a bottle as hard as they can right in their mouth though

This is a valid concern for a BETA fag.... Alpha's do what they fucking want

>2016
>believing in alpha/beta in humans
lol

you should try this magical thing called asking her if its ok to bust in her mouth..

i would let you cum in my ass

How does this change that she may not want to give me a BJ anymore after I do?
:o

depends. if she tells you not to, but you do, then you might not ever get a bj ever again.

although I blew in my girls mouth, which she hates, but told her it felt too good. got another blowjob a week later. world kept turning.

wow i would so love for you to just leave ur dick in my ass forever

why this nigga cummin all over his damn bedsheets?

I cum fucking fire ants and this little faggot is afraid his little wee nut is going to gross out his sister.

>believing in alpha/beta in humans
If you don't, I feel sorry for you. You'll never have success with women or career. We're still animals, user, whether we admit it or not.

anybody have more cumshots? lets turn this into a cumshot thread