king trump

overlord trump

president neglect Trump

FOR THE EMPEROR

Commander-in-Thief

here comes the tears

President Punchline

dear leader trump

Sure, with Trump I will lose my health insurance. With you, he's gonna draft your juvie ass and sends you off to some god-forsaken backwater to get TBI from an IED so you can be ignored by the VA. Enjoy the ride, sucker!!

Not yet.

So let's hear you say President Obama.

kkkek

Conservatives suck ass and he's their stupid fuck pick. Congrats on being a stupid motherfucking jackhole for a billionaire rapist.

"This is a marvelous demagogue who can really inspire loyalty."

Yet you had Americans meeting Hitler and saying, "This guy is a clown. He's like a caricature of himself." And a lot of them went through this whole litany about how even if Hitler got into a position of power, other German politicians would somehow be able to control him. A lot of German politicians believed this themselves.

yawn. such children

Of course, everyone began to reassess that very quickly after he took power. But some of the Americans were much more prescient -- for instance, Edgar Mowrer, the Chicago Daily News correspondent, kept frantically trying to warn readers and the world, "What he's saying about the Jews is serious. Don't underestimate him."

aww, such butthurt. so many baseless accusations.

He didn't spell out exactly what would happen in the Holocaust, but he gave a pretty good indication of its overall thrust. When someone lobs those kinds of rhetorical bombs, it's sort of a natural human tendency to say, "Oh, that's just a figure of speech. They don't really mean it. It's just a way to whip up supporters."

hindsight.

Even the German Jews didn't seem to realize the danger they were facing. It's interesting to see that the American journalists were sometimes the first ones to warn them about it.

such failure

sure kid

group of Jewish bankers in Germany, and it becomes clear that each of them has given some money to Nazi Party at the urging of non-Jewish industrialists. They were told it would be a way of protecting themselves a bit, and they believed it. Just like a lot of Americans, the German Jews thought, "This can't really be happening."

Any of this sound familiar?

yawn

no, well at least not to an intelligent person.

of course it sounds familiar... it sounds like a crying baby

ITT

Yeah, you're probably right. This is nothing like that.

yawn. did anyone ever tell you how boring you are?

>this guy

former president obarry.

Trumps first day on the job.

this is now a Hillary meme thread.

>gonna draft your juvie ass and sends you off to some god-forsaken backwater to get TBI from an IED so you can be ignored by the VA

what are you talking about, hillary lost

lets get this party started

thanks I needed that.
shit day at work.
come home to Sup Forums.
then there's this faggot

wasn't this on taken right after she found out she lost?

Hesalite dump

Technically its always president "whoever" for the rest of a former presidents life

Either way fuck Trump, Ill tell ya what really riles up Trump supporters is the fact that he will be impeached within 6 months because of his business ties.

:^]

sure kid.

>Trump haters
>making predictions

Here you go cuck

FOR THE EMPEROR!!

seriously, they embarrassed the fuck out of her during the campaign and they are still doing it after she lost.

Ok well when Trump fucks ya over hardcore and is out of office faster than nixon can say watergate Ill be over here eating popcorn reading how mad alex jones is, actually he might have a literal heart attack when trump gets impeached

So what? Fuck Jews and niggers. Maybe not Jews though since Trump is a Jew lover, but nigs and spics can go back to Africa.

For all of you reasonable people here is how libfag come to this conclusion

>when trump gets impeached
You do of course realize this would result in President Pence, right?

yawn. the post of a frustrated numale.
bring on President Pence.
I'm baptized, are you? no? sorry off to the camps you go.

So much truth in one post...

Goody gum drops.

>Let them cuck on that

All hail President Pence.
he will rule in Gods image.

>tears
It's a fact that he has only attended 3 of the DAILY SECURITY BRIEFINGS SINCE ELECTED (Pence attends 6 A WEEK)

It's a fact that the last president who ignored or neglected security briefings like that was Dubya. He is famously known to have ignored or not read over "BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK IN US" Now you have Donald Trump refusing to even attend these daily briefings in a time where the world is MORE volatile than in 2001, and the threat of terrorist attacks in the US is even higher due to Trumps rhetoric against Muslims.

I almost feel like this is part of his plan

>rile up a group by constantly implying you plan to treat them as secondary citizens, even bringing up the spectre of internment camps
>some mentally ill people in said group commit terrorism due to feeling bullied by the government
>President ignores briefings that warned him of this
>suspend most rights and make yourself basically king, using the attack you let happen as an excuse for special emergency power

The way of Weimar

>literally starting shit with China
>literally has interests all over the world that he has made clear he still has a vested interest in seeing succeed

You'll be drafted to protect the corporate assets of Trump and his wallstreet/goldman sachs cabinet

Then when Pence gets impeached?

Got em

Actually he will probably step down.
After all being president isn't his thing.
All hail President Pence.

aww, that was cute. look guys a pseudointellectual has joined us.

>mfw alt right fake news kids killed freedom of speech

Clinton now wants to pass legislation to criminalize "fake news" and to allow the government to decide what news is "Fake". Trump will absolutely go aslong with this as it gives him more autocratic power, and will allow him to silence his critics by labeling them as "fake"

>I don't actually care that my country will likely be under attack from terrorists and the president will let it happen

and then when you wake up...

Bam! a bath of reality

Clinton wants to end free speech but its somebody else's fault.
millennial or just retarded?
asking for a friend.

the only possible way trump wont become president is if there is a national emergency and emergency powers were needed immediatly for example we got nuked.

I voted Gary because I'm not uneducated enough to vote for a fuckboy like Trump

He will destroy this country :^)

you need professional help kid.

wait, you're serious? let me laugh even harder.

>lead the free world
Lars Løkke Rasmussen leads the free world faggot.

>WE NEED TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF FLAG BURNERS

his opinion kid.
go be butthurt somewhere else.