Has Sup Forums found him yet? Do you think he will kill her or cage her?

Has Sup Forums found him yet? Do you think he will kill her or cage her?

Dont know about him, but i'd cage her and then rape her constantly... where can you find a girl like this? Chloroform and rope?

Holy fuck.... dude wow

welcome to Sup Forums

welcome to Sup Forums

Impressive

Holy hell... if this really disturbs you, you may want to leave.

what if she's just on the toilet? i bet they didn't check because they thought someone was on there. fact: 9/10 children go missing on the toilet

We all gonna ignore the fact that it's 69 degress where OP is?

she's been missing since the 4th

They'll find him soon with that much info. Any sort of Amber alert puts all of the moralfags into a bloodthirsty frenzy.

fact: constipation affects up to 95% of the population

This. "Muh children" is a serious matter. Whatever he's going to do he better do it quick.

she's dead then

Welcome to Sup Forums

Not if hes not stupid. Then again... if they got his license plate hes already an idiot.

insta of FB?

Chloroform isn't even that effective. Get out of here

Welcome to Sup Forums

welcome to Sup Forums

ya ha

If that wows you, you would have nightmares after coming here some years ago.

She looks amazing, I'd treat her corpse with the upmost care. a complete gentleman

Welcome to \p\

see this? this is what i like to hear.

I call bullshit on this, show me statistics

95% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

the probably met online, he lured her, and she ran away with him.

her instagram/facebook are probably in fort knox by now

How many rapings could you squeeze in since the fourth? If i get high on meth and rape her for 5 days straight, does that count as one rape

Fine whats a better alternative? I suppose a bullet in the back of her head would work as well. Unless you want to appreciate her mouth.

Sorry, is this what we're doing?

god dammit

It's only rape if she says no. If you dont know what she is saying, or if she cant speak is it still rape?

Right as I was beginning to think Sup Forums was full of sickos, a comment like this shows up.

probably consentual and not rape

Thanks, going to fap now

it would be rape because she's crying, struggling, yelling 'nooooo' and bitching the while time. I think each nut you bust is one count of rape

I see a resembleance

Oh she looks cute, why would they want to hurt her?

she lost count a long time ago

What about if she cant struggle anymore? Say she is unconscious or so drugged she doesnt realize what is happening. How about if you just happen to find a girl in a coma and say "if you don't say anything then you are interested in having sex with me." Is that rape?

bitches always keep count.

Sup Forums would have found him back in the day just to keep her alive to enjoy future nudes.

legally that's rape. as the woman is intoxicated and isn't in control of her actions

Wtf is wrong with you

eh legally or not, who cares. long as noone finds her, or she can never testify ill be fine.

I knew I saw that description somewhere

wow you idiot how can you not want that ? you sick fuck kys newfag

moar

Is that the guy who kidnapped her?

yes

in b4 "I know him, he's my father"

Yeh, me and him went school together. Good times

She ran away with him, the little slut. She'll be fine if a little sore.

He's pretty much done though, consensual or not.

oh my god that's my father! shit what should i do?

sauce this guy NAO

oh shit i got trips. goddayum

>crown vic
She's a goner.

True on that l o l

Fucking America, you really get like 1 text msg a week about something bad happening near you?

kek

he's white tho

Nah I only get amber alerts like 5 times tops a year but this last month I got like 4 lol

Implying nothing bad ever happens in Euroshit. Kys, eurotrash cuck.

the newfags would rather find out what the outcome is, then save her for n00ds

Nah im not from the west middle east.

you type like a fat person

I think you calculate that from the amount of jizz you've released. Also, if she came it's hardly rape, right?

all is good lel
really, 4 missing person a year on a continent.

more like in a state

WEST middle East. Got it. So, you're from the West side of the shithole. That must be so much better than the East side of shit. Bet you're still the dark shade of shit. Nigger.

Care to explain then why all of the terrorist attacks this year have happened in Europe?

Americans: 1
Eurofags: 0

Chloroform actually requires pretty constant administration to keep someone unconscious and takes a bit to kick in.

Source: [spoiler]Life isn't a fucking television show[/spoiler]

i said not from

you read like a fat person

Orlando nightclub, you ignorant fucking piece of american shit.

>Chloroform
causes cancer.

Enjoy our sandniggers :)

OP here, this thread is about why Sup Forums hasn't found the guy with wizardry...not about fucking Europe. also, America fuck yeah

Dude, she's 15......too old.

That was more of a hate crime than a terrorist attack. They were deliberately targeting gays.

Checkmate, Euroshit.

ALLEGEDLY

>causes cancer
Implying she'll live that long.

skankhunt is it you?

we just had the orlando somalli faggot dude.

They were seeing each other. She obviously ran away with him

amber alerts are only used when the person is known

need a tour buddy?

silver alerts are my favorite

is this real?

allegedly

From this area, she's dating and older guy and they ran away together. Parents didn't care, but school found out and sent the alert

Nigga looking like Brendan Fraser's aspy cousin.

Can any of you explain why rape is wrong and should be illegal.

A recent study discovered that 9/10 people actually enjoy gang rape.

/s4s/ is that way --->

that is actually correct, 9 men raping 1 woman is democratically speaking 90% joyful

Bloody reffos.

Why would he settle for an old granny like her? My pets all have to be pre-periods.

She's been getting the D

fortunately as fuck, the USA is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic.
the 9 get no pass like a eurofucked democracy