That one person that you will never be able to hold, be able to call yours, or fuck relentlessly

That one person that you will never be able to hold, be able to call yours, or fuck relentlessly

What's their name Sup Forums?
>Leesa

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/product/B01E6AO69U/ref=cp_aucc_ods?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That same person is keeping you from experiencing the joy that other people could offer you, OP. Stop it

Jap

>Lizzy
Goddammit I'd do anything just to make her happy
>so OP how long have you been at the bottom of the emotion barrel

Jade

the fug, op

she dead? because i used to think that till one day i ran into her years later and we fucked like rabbits for 2 weeks till she went home out of state. we got plans to get together when my degree is finished

katy perry

Eh, not worth. I had that girl once, and when we broke up some years later it was apparent how delusional I was.

Don't worry, OP. It stops hurting after you have your first girlfriend and realize relationships are pretty mediocre.

>Leesa
How about you go lease a fucking car and drive to hell you faggot

Adrienne

Ruzica

every girl ever

Vegeta

That's because your name is not Piccolo

Rachael, i miss her every second of everyday, think about her constantly. I know she probably doesn't rember or care. Im obsessed probably, more than likely

>Justin Bieber

kek just kidding im not faggot

>Joan Jett

Remember*

He's right you know!

Mallory

Betty White
Feels bad, man

Ever

It's Melissa, I'm not even just trying to fuck her she is the coolest girl I've ever met, I want to be with her for a while

>Katie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly I've been infatuated by her for the past 6 years, feelsbadman.jpg

>Jack

Bailey

alexa

>Jenny...
>Never have I suffered more for a person

Same from a Jenny

amazon.com/dp/product/B01E6AO69U/ref=cp_aucc_ods?th=1
You call to it using that name

the fuck op

Karen

Hannah.

"I feel that we just don't connect anymore. But just know that I do still care about your well-being, but nothing else."

Beth

I could literally say any name I would be correct.

Skye.
Miss you babe.

Shame you aren't with us any more.

I still love you. :c

Thanks user, appreciate it.

well i dont give a fuck about her anymore but a few months ago i used to feel like that obout her

alondra...

I'm a hopeless romantic but I hate sex. I don't feel comfortable around guys or girls in a sexual context. I'm working on it but I think it's gonna be hard for me to find somebody who doesn't want sex (or extremely limited sex) in a relationship.

Adolf

Julie C.

Yew.

Alexis.

Aspen

This

Quit whining about things you have no control over you stupid fucking pussies

Caoimhe