Say it with me Sup Forums

Say it with me Sup Forums...

Is she dead yet?

MEIN FUHER TRUMP

Eh? Donald trump won it didn't he?

nope, not going to happen, the corrupted old cunt is going to the old folks home

She has already announced she will be running in 2020

Trump isn't a President, and never will be. MOST Americans oppose him so he's just a useless little dictator wannabe that will accomplish nothing. He needs to walk away. If he was a real man, he would.

"It's her turn"

Mapres Damident?

You aren't going to like what is to happen on Jan 20

Hillary Clinton won by more than three million votes. Trump, step down. It's now or never. The entire country hates you to death. Walk away.

Wow, she really must not want the Dems in the whitehouse.

Illegal and dead voters don't count.

You're acting like the country doesn't hate Hillary as bad as Trump

>won
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

He can either walk away with dignity or we will impeach him and go forward with his rape trials. Either way, he's not the President and is just going to get stonewalled and have his ass handed to him until he's removed. And to all you FUCKING ASSHOLES that voted for a child rapist, die in a fire today.

lol and I bet she wins by the biggest margine ever created. They arent going to underestimate trump this time when calculating the floating point they need per vote to win.

I don't like posting a lot but honestly these posts are always the worse. Donald Trump won fair and square. No one rioted and cried when Al Gore won the popular vote. Give Donald Trump a chance! I have Obama a chance twice which he failed both times. I think Trump can do well but all these cry babies in society want to always win! I'm surprised there isn't a participation ribbon for president runner ups yet.

this

Here's a few of the MANY MANY reason why no sane person would support an asshole like Trump. If you can't figure it that he's spent his whole life fucking people, you're a goddamn fucking moron.

Wash me in your liberal tears!

kekek. Stop daydreaming OP. you pathetic faggot.

Just wait until the shit hit the fan
They are trying everything to cover it up but we won't be silenced

>you see, you clearly won this chess game, you have me in checkmate, but I obviously have more pieces so lets change the rules that were in place because im losing!

thats all of you Hillary supporters, except I made a mistake in using an analogy for a game you faggots probably dont know how to play

trump ain't gonna build that wall or prosecute Hillary, and hired a negro for a cabinet post. WHO'S THE CUCK NOW???

MUH POPULAR VOTE

toppest kek

Somebody doesn't understand how the American voting process works... $hillary lost. Get over it.

>Proven that both illegals, registered dead citizens
votes were included for hillary
>Liberals do not consist of the entire country,
you are not the center of the world.
believe it or not some people would rather not
submit to Multiculturalism tyranny.

Liberals are a childish joke that all deserve to be
ground into dog food.

So who's president? Say it with me now...

This. Would love to slap every weak willed, safety pin wearing, piece of shit liberal in the face with the constitution and remind them how the electoral college works.

pizzagate is crazy talk. there is no real evidence to support the theory.

k spez

nigger speak english.

So are you still getting paid by the post CTR? Which btw IS connected to podesta.

You realize she can't run again right?

Just wait my dude

>ctr
have you looked through the links? basically he has some art that has kids in the bathroom. he has a statue that looks kind of like the pose one of kaseys victims was in. which by the way has nothing to do with pedophilia. He mentions pizza 3 times. And there's some tweets from a pizza parlor that to a warped mind sounds like talking about eating children or molesting them if you really stretch it.

Wow. Enjoy being 11, 'cause 12's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks.

As you completely skirt my question

Oh shit they're multiplying

>child rapist
Who said that?

Facts point in the direction of J. Podesta, Hillary, Obama and a load of other people being involved in an international pedophile ring

Everything will be exposed, we won't stop

She just lost to the least popular candidate in American history. She's repulsive. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen in the next four years to make people like her?

go back to your safe space libtard,reality isnt a place you dipshits live in

Well maybe if she hadn't ignored the rust belt and hadn't told Sanders supporters to shut up and fall in line and had actually talked about issues a little, maybe she'd have won by enough for it to matter.

why the fuck would I answer that dumb ass.

Obama lost by 2 million in 2008, so fuck off. 2 million of those votes are from california. Popular vote does not mean shit.

why? because she's a woman? You disgust me

And my point rests. And that's goddamn /thread

Madam prisoner

Hillary Clinton fucks children.

I...I can smell it. The Cheeto farts. The unwashed flesh. The Febreze. Truly the reckoning is upon us.

Its because she is gonna be dead or senile by then.

even if I was ctr why would I answer that. I really dont get your logic.

Actually I'd bet dollars to donuts she will have a major 'health' issue at the order or George Soros within the next 6 months due to her ineptitude

Because she didn't just lose. She lost to TRUMP. The Democratic party will not waste another four years nominating her again.

>the entire country hates you to death

ya,if you think democrat states full of overgrown children are the entire country

Nobody has to like her. They just have to recognize the distinguishing quality of being marginally qualified for the job.

JEWS! SO SCARED! SO DESPERATE!!

OK just so you're ok knowing you're fighting a battle of subversion in the service of George Soros himself

>The democratic party will not waste another four years nominating her again

ya,they'll just pick another worthless failure like they always do.if they cant run there citys successfully why do people think the entire country would be any different?

Real burger : I'm not voting for Obama
Libtard : RACIIIST

Real burger : I'm not voting for hillary
Libtard : SEXIIIIST

Not much has changed america.

>qualified for the job

>coming from the party who thinks being black makes you qualified to run a country

please tell me why anybody should listen to democrats whine about qualifications for presidents

Post yfw Trump actually turns out to be the best president since JFK

Fucking top kek m8

FUCK yeah nigga!!!

Free will is inherently an illusion.

Humanity exists in a state of robotic-like trance by default.

Go home, children, and love yourselves and each other.

What a waste of trips.

Kill yourself faggot.

She'll only be called madam president of the condo association.

Most people who voted for obama voted for trump, including me. Big mistake.

kek

On what planet would it be considered acceptable for a mother to describe her three adolescent children as "the entertainment" for a pool party she was not attending?

People have been convicted of murder on circumstantial evidence alone before.

post yfw donald trump runs this country more like a democrat(as he is from new york city,land of the liberals)then a republican and at the end of his first term even his own party is going to hate him

lets be honest,hillary would of won if obama wasnt such an utter failure that even a clown like donald trump sounded like a good president

Disclaimer: All opinions contained in this post are definitely based on real conversations user absolutely had with actual people.

>senile
That didn't stop her this time user

I really don't get why Obama was president for 8 years, the man has done nothing noteworthy, and that comes from a Dane.

Denmark's politics are absolute cancer

I thoroughly enjoyed this post. 8/10

The only thing noteworthy about him is the melanin count in his skin

user why are you making shit up? Lol Have libtards really convinced them selves of this shit? It must be a coping mechanism or something. I know you guys are soft but wtf. Lol

Well, you could just say 'no.' You'd be lying of course, but how would we know?

CTR gonna CTR

Yeah, now were just about to go to war with China. Also, he was accused of being a rapist, not just a sexist.

Spoken like a superior primate. By all means, continue making valid points.

he was president for 8 years because americans are stupid,and the fact they wanted another 4 years of liberal failure and putting the blame on bush again is more then enough proof

No he won the popular vote as well.

It is. It actually is.

"So, who are you voting for this year?"
"Oh, trump"
"What?.. Are you serious?"
"Yeah?.."
"Is it because hillary is a woman?"
"What? No, of course not"
"Are you sure?"
Had this conversation with a polling cuck a couple months back

As for 2008
"Oh, so you are voting for Obama right?"
"What?.. No, not really"
"what? But it's the right choice"
"Why is that?.."
"Well, first of all he is black, and-"
"Wait, so that's why you vote for him?"
"What are you, racist?"

My brother in 2008.

Libtards are cucks

Aaaand that accusation that was timed absolutely perfectly for the accusers profit is so much worse than the actual real serial rapist that would have been the First Bro

lol I'm not ctr dipshit I just know pizzagate is bullshit and people should be looking into things like her financial ties and mapping all that out.

I don't think you know what three million means.

Hilary's list is significantly longer and uglier. They all do bad shit, some go too far with their power. Hillary got reckless with her power.

Lol, here's a little thing you must not realize about the Chinese: Their air is shit and they work like slaves. Do you think for a second any single Chinese man or woman wants to go to war with ANYONE? They don't, they really don't. If China actively declared war against a fucking Super Power like the US, the level of dissent among the Chinese people would be extraordinary.

See what you just did? That wasn't an argument. Just in case you thought it was.

>mfw libs still think the popular vote means anything

take away obama's black skin color and do you think he'd win the popular vote still

...her financial ties are one of the main pieces of evidence in Pizzagate.

Trump wants to fuck his own child.