I have now taken approximately 50/60 co codamol 30/500mg

I have now taken approximately 50/60 co codamol 30/500mg.

Over the last hour maybe. I have tried to hold it in but the more I take the more I start to throw up, just white frothy shit.

How can I keep them down?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_toxicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are doing this?

No one cares, you fucking tween fuck off out of here

enjoy dying a very slow and incredibly painful death.

This may make the whole situation worse but I am actually in my early 30s.

I have my reasons. Reasons that I don't want to go into. I just wondered if anyone had advice. Alcohol is not going to work it just makes me throw up quicker.

Apparently I need to take approximately 150.

Dude cold filter out the fucking codine. Your liver is going to declare independence from your shitty body for tyranny.

how long ago did you start taking?
if you throw them all up now you might survive
phone an ambulance

Goodnight, sweet prince

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol_toxicity

Yeah youll only die if youre lucky. More than likely just permanent damage that will cause you to be more suicidal than you are now. Nobody will get help for you, especially not here. Stop posting

See you on the flip side space cowboy

Ah ok excellent, to separate the paracetamol from the phosphate. Ok. I am guessing as hot water and boiling will destroy the codine.

Cheers

Someone say paracetamol overdose/liver failure?

50/60 is not going to kill me.

Google colder filtering codeine and profit.

>co codamol
its not good to take so much acetaminophen :(

just put them up your butt

Side effects of an overdose:- Fitting, hallucinations,vomiting (choking upon vomit whilst fitting) Bleeding from all orifices, Internal Bleeding, Organ Failure, Brain Damage - stroke, Vegatitive State, am afraid the list is endless. Oh, and Death is more than likely to occur as well. From what I can gather, its quite possibly one of the worst fates imaginable.

retard, if you take more than 2500mg paracetamol your liver can't take it. look up cold water extraction you tard.

thats true but why not cold water extract

ITT Retard didn't separate the codeine from the paracetamol and is probably going to die

This user knows.

Antiacid tablets. Aka Tums. It neutralizes stomach acid. You're doing what I wish I could do. Good luck and good night.

Looks like a cold water extract is something easy enough to carry out at home with household items.

Sweet.

it's all about the time now.

Cheers guys.

Interestingly. I feel pretty high apart from the sickness sensation.