Feels thread Sup Forumsros?

Feels thread Sup Forumsros?

>like girl
>she has boyfriend
>work together

How do I make it known that I am interested in her without being to forward or making it awkward?

Be too forward

I guess if you don't want to be forward about it, the best thing you can do is be subtle. Leave little hints every now and then.

This was such a pleasant dream and felt so real. I could remember how she felt, her smell, everything when I woke up. It was crushing when I realized that I was awake.

But I'm actually feeling pretty good right now. Usually feel like shit with a deathwish but today has been good to me.

Best I can say is be honest about it. Put it out there and see what she thinks, and if she isn't receptive then all you can do is try to move on.

my gf went to her best friend house beacuse she was heart broken, she sent me a picture of her friend sexting with some random on omegle, she says its just a joke but i dont like it, i told her and she went all crazy calling me jealous and shit

She's challenging you. She thinks by getting mad you'll be the one to back down and say sorry.

well fuck :S

Aye

Damnn guys. It's a Friday night and you're all in your bag of feels. I've been there. It gets better. Anons stick together. Have a good weekend all.

That's just my theory. But I still wouldn't fly off the handle if someone accused me of something I didn't do, unless it was like molesting a kid or something. Then you'd have the right to get pissed.

Keep this alive

i told her that whatever XD im drinking and chilling playing video games now XD i hope she doesnt go full whore tonight

Sent her a "wherever you are, I hope that you're okay." on a whim tonight. Just thought of her. She replied back, "you too, user."
I don't know where we stand any more.

Drinking what? I'm having some Crown Royal, browsing a dating app, probably gonna play some Overwatch soon.

Is this the girl you work with?

HEY YOU FUCKING SAD SACKS YOU WANNA A PICTURE THAT WILL MANGLE YOUR TINY LITTLE SCROTUMS THEN HOW ABOUT A PIZZA FUCKIN A WOMAN?

Yeah. We work on something, we know we want each other but life isn't playing us the right cards if you know what I mean. She's right there and I can't pick her up.

Ty4bmp

your girl is cheating and thats your response mate? tell her to fuck off and take your ass out to the city go see some titties get her off your mind user or forbay the most go for a drive in the country thats what i do.... i dont like drinking because of my e.x i dont like bein around drunks i smoke weed it helps clear your mind bottom line jts gunna hurt user but you gotta stay positive in a cruel world be the one eho is different

fucking waste of pizza that whore cunt flap

Ha ha ha. Fucking gay and not a photo.

got a few ill post.

To be honest, it could mean a lot of things. It'd be easier to tell her intentions if you were speaking face to face, as texting is very impersonal.

If you know she wants you like you want her, then what exactly is stopping you? Is her boyfriend the son of the lord who owns the land you live on?

ITT: Faggots being faggots doing what faggots do and wondering why everyone thinks they're faggots.

Some people have no outlet for their feelings. But nice try anyway.

Shes getting 2 dicks at once user. Thats why she sent such a short text. Her mouth is probably full.

Everyone has an outlet. You choose not to find one. Youre just a faggot dude.

Ha ha ha. The genie was jacking off and then he died. Boo hoo hoo im so sad.

He found one right here.
Not his fault someone wants to be an edgy teenager in the same place.

>feels

My friend knows I'm depressed. I told him I had been contemplating suicide for a long time and he said 'first world problems'. There's a difference between someone hearing and someone listening.

i wanted to send a picture but image was too large XD, michelob ultra

About as full as your head is of shit

We just lead two different lives.

yo these women play too many games. Tell her shape up or ship out ;)

>she responds
>asks how you're doing
>asks if you're there

This isn't feels. This is too happy to be feels.

Its ok user, she's getting a proper cock now. She's happier in life because she doesn't have a bf with a small cock. She is cock happy and she is in heaven. Be happy for her you selfish prick.

To absent friends.

You're gonna need to provide a few more details than that. Are you a Muslim and she a Jew? Is she rich and you poor?

Ayy lmao

Lol. This is probably why this faggot is depressed. All you faggots just go online. Hmmm. Coincidence that you are miserable and online? He's an idiot and a faggot.

Hey Sup Forumsro look I've just finally decided she wasn't the one it wasn't meant to be it never was this isn't a fairy tale it's reality and it's a cruel bitch look the best advice I can give any of you guys and girls watch the movie (500) Days of Summer watch it once for fun then on the second time really take in the movie and learn from it

So why the fuck are you depressed then bro?

Does anyone want me to keep dumping? If not I'm gonna stop

what does this even mean? Your friends got older and stopped playing video games?

I'm a bipolar skitzophrenic tendency type of person. She is a girl to stay by your side. Its a real tragedy of love kinda thing. I don't let it out much

keep going my dude

I could have,
if I would have.
but I don´t have,
so I won´t have.

>I´m heading straight for wizardry

fuck

What tampons do you use user? You probably have a heavy flow.

This one got me, man.

I used to like feels dumps when I was younger, but this shit is for pussies. Pull yourselves together for fuck sake.

If even one person wants them then I shall

Off brand too cheap to afford the good shit

Mixed race with a shitty life that had few opportunities because of where I grew up, my dad wasn't there and I never had any male role models so I had to blindly find my own way to become a man, few friends and no woman to love. A guy nearly killed me a few years ago and there are many times I wish he had. I remember a lot of days of going hungry and having no one to talk to about my problems, so I learned to keep them to myself, and when I do talk about them either they don't understand, they don't care or mock me for them.

And I know people with much fewer problems who complain much more and much louder than I do, and all I can do is try to help them anyway, even if I do find them to be spoiled. Because I wish someone had been there to help me.

(you)

I should problebly stop responding to bait, but what the hell.
>Lol. This is probably why this faggot is depressed. All you faggots just go online.
And here you are, online on a saturday night putting strangers down on an image board. Whats that say about the state you're in?

Well god damn nigga get a job if you only have $10. Bitch seems smart to leave.

Ha ha ha, she doesn't even sit close to him in HIS imagination.

fucking bullshit

if a person values 10% of someone more than 100% of another person he or she is still well within her rights to choose the 10%

that sentence reeks of massive butthurt

ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just end it already.

I always find these pictures a tad misleading. This shit was written by Peter Dale Wimbrow.