What is the most fucked up thing you saw?

What is the most fucked up thing you saw?

>Be 2006
>Just got my driver license a week ago
>Driving around Minneapolis with my friend
>13 year old kid on a bike goes right through a busy intersection and gets hit
>Launches him 10 feet in the air
>Lands 15 feet from my car. Head explodes on impact
>Try to get out to help
>I'm paralyzed by the sight of his twitching body and brain matter spread across the pavement
>watching his body take convulsively take its last few breaths and die
>Still think about it every day

How about you Sup Forums?

I saw my dad raping my brother. Does that count?

a head doesn't explode on impact.. it just bounces of the pavement because of it being attached to the neck. You are full of shit

Okay literal autist. I know it didn't explode like a reaction of elements or chemicals. I meant shattering and blowing up you dumb faggy retard nigger

Your statements do nothing but solidify my previous statement. You are full of shit the more you open that fat disgusting mouth of yours

>sniper in Iraq war 05-06
>drop IED builder dirtbag 500-600m out
>either his wife or his mom discover the body 2 minutes later, as we're exercising tactical patience
>hear her vocally share the pain we just caused her like she's right next to me. For an entire hour, until she loses her voice.

>listen to her crying every fucking night since

Bullshit

only if you're your dad

>This user thinks we're made of rubber.

are you retarded, a head may bounce for most falls, but at a certain point bone will shatter and being launched into the air and landing on pavement on your head might just do that.

>live in what was a nice neighborhood
>like everywhere around a here a stone's throw from nig-nog areas
>2008
>foreclosures everywhere
>slumlords buy houses out and rent for cheap
>nigs move to nice neighborhood
>nigs move in
>literally pimping and slinging drugs on the street corners
>12yo comes up to window at a stop sign and offer sex for money
>two weeks later
>coming home late for shift
>car in front of me blows the stop sign and rips off down the block
>see two nigs get dropped and a bunch hit the deck
>i go way the fuck around and get home
>get called back into work (i worked in the ER at the time, Imaging Tech)
>one got his face literally shot off (he ended up in my hospital) but survived
>the other one had a single clean hole and was dead on the spot
>one broke her elbow hitting the ground
>12yr old hooker had CLEAR signs of abuse they tried to pass of as being from the shooting

a few months later the cops basically sat on the blocks the nigs lived on, good ones stayed, bad ones got shot, locked up, or move the fuck back to nig nog holes.

The real life is not a videogame, kid.

explan plz

15 feet is no more than 3 meters.That "certain point" you refer to is not reached from that minimalistic height you american pig faced idiot. It's embarrassing to witness how certain you think you are. Let's hope intelligence wafts by you one day

>be me
>iraq 2003
>patrol
>crusing through fuckhole Ramadi
>take fire
>allinadayswork.jpg
>rpg hits
>50 gunner down
>sand niggers running across alleys 100m ahead
>driver hits hard reverse
>civvys running everywhere
>back over dog
>saw gunner opens up
>drops two fags
>rpgohfuck.mp4
>hits humvee
>blows left front side off
>radiator spilling hot shit everywhere
>keep reversing
>driver bleeding out
>other humvee opens up mk19
>so worked up hits building and everything moving
>dog still squirming
>sand niggers run
>call for support
>wait fucking forever
>timeaftertime.mp3

Contd

>wait
>bradley
>chaingun
>lights shit up
>dog not moving anymore
>movement
>bradley rape mode
>mk19 jams
>drag driver out
>hand off to medic
>wait for calmness
>move ahead with bradley
>move into residence
>blasted up
>kids bleeding out
>just like dog
>last breath. Mom crying. Dad dead.
>nightmares
>alcoholic

I was at a flea market a couple years ago and saw one vendor merc another.

Dudes were talking shit to another than one says "I'll fucking kill you, I ain't playing games" or something like that.

Other guys like "oh yeah?" Then walks to his car, pulls out a pistol, and shoots first guy in the face several times for like 5-6 feet away as first dude puts his hands up trying to block his face, while 2 bullets go through his hand n still hit him in the head. First guy hit the ground, and other guy leaned over his table and popped two more in his head as hes laying on the ground twitching.

Like 50 people saw it at least. Cops came like 25 minutes later, guy go quietly. Next week, killer was back at the market on bail. He eventually went to jail two years later, his self defence plea didn't work since the other guy was unarmed, although the first guy did go to the shooters table to antagonize him. Apparently they had been having issues for a while, cuz they sold the same products which they bought to resell from the same source.

Fucking crazy man.

A 2 year old girl drowned in my neighborhood when I was 11. I was helping search for her. Didn't think to search the lake. Watched the paramedics try to revive her. People don't turn blue when they die, they stop being pink. The pink is the lie.

Have a baby girl now. Wife doesn't know why I cry when she asked about getting a pool.

Saw two guys get pulled out of the engineering space after a steam side explosion in a district heating complex.

Reports of visible steam coming in, and these two morons go in to take a look with no protective gear and without waiting for a shutdown. Apparently a bad weld let loose and blasted the chamber with however many fucktons per minute of superheated vapor. They basically boiled alive. One of the poor fuckers survived for two days.

should've put a bullet in her too while your army bros had their backs turned

dude i used to sell shit i made to flea market vendors i got a few stories myself.

one vendor who i did not do business with because of he reminded me of a cousin i didn't like, had another vendor accuse of him of theft. the entire time i'm selling these vendors my wares they were going at it. one time one of them shit on the others tables and chairs and smeared it all over. another time, one of them pissed in a jar or something and put it all over the others clothing... it was fucked up i was glad when i left that business those people were fucking nuts.

kid stop play mw2 you Fucking fag that doesn't sound like real life
way too much action
I'd believe it if you said you got hit by an rpg then had a small firefight and won