I don't get it

I don't get it

>DUDE I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT LMAO

it's about fascism

It's art, you're not supposed to "get" it.

It's about sexual sadism, what's there to get?

It's a film based on a shitty half finished book by a long dead edgy Frenchman trying to be as edgy as he can. Idiots will tell you it's an extreme look at the limits and depravity of human sexuality. A brutal deconstruction of humanity designed to make us introspect and consider whether we truly are greater than the animals we oppress. When literally it's a story by a French guy who names one of his characters "Ass Splitter" (because he has a big dick) and writes smut about as poorly as E.L. James. What's to get is that fucking idiots will try too hard at anything.

the director has a scat fetish and wanted to make a movie about it but needed some sort of a superficial justification so it's a "commentary on fascism"

You don't get it.

>because he has a big dick
Actually his name came from the fact that his dick was somehow deformed, not just big.

>baby first edgy film

He sounds like a fucking Sup Forumstard.

The Marquis de Sade is great. You might be trying a little too hard yourself.

Arthouse scat 2deep4u. Stick to GoT.

Great as a masturbatory aid.

He was in prison when he wrote it, and it was meant to upset people.
Then he did it with a couple other books. His comedies are actually funny though.

This

Anyone who tells you this edgy trite is art has their head 6 miles up their own ass

because he probably is

De Sade WOULD be a Sup Forumstard and a /d/eviant in our day. Probably a tripfag, too.

It's about Alaskan pipelines

And a hyper-libertine Sup Forumsack

Why does this immediately remind me of Cinema Snob?
I wish he was here. And Robert E. Howard and Lovecraft too.

It's just Marxist propaganda trying to show how degenerate and evil the fascists were. Disregard the message of the movie.