Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

how does my chimney look?

MIENCRAFT

Do a dick

sorry for the noob question but is this an mmorpg style game that i can connect with other users(by choice who i connect with) and explore the digital worlds we create together?

Stained glass is shit.
Downgrade back to MC beta 1.8 for the real building experience

I like alpha better

no, this is patrick.

hi patrick, i want to play with my wife together online and go on dates etc (we're dating online)

Retarded, the front parts of chimneys are not made out of glass you dumb faggot

Yeah well you touch yourself at night

im starting to expand my house Sup Forumsros

people have chimneys, with fronts made of glass.. Not tha uncommon. When they get really dark and shit hard to clean them.. just like niggers , they're also really dark and hard to clean

I'm touching myself right now, what's your point?

Lazy fucker, didn't even bother to level out the land around your house, way to go.

you definitivamente need a pool

I'd say it's non-existent, no one building a house would make glass part of a chimney, if some dummy goes off and does that on their own then they're an idiot... Just like niggers. Niggers do this. Don't be a nigger user.

>Leveling out the land around you
>Making your environment as shitty looking as possible

You probably build box houses.

sorry user, will do. Am a proud white European. Just shit talked niggers a few hours ago in a bar with some guy in his 50s

What fucking texture pack is that?

It's ugly as fuck THIS is what minecraft should look like

Close to the 50 year old but not me.

You have to level out the land so far so you have a view when you're at ground level, instead of staring at a dirt wall.
I build dynamic mansions, I bet you didn't even bother putting on a foyer, did you? Shit's probably only 2-3 blocks high on the inside too, isn't it?

Also yes i play minecraft unironically

Good times

Looking comfy as fuck. Keep working on it.

In case you are serious, its called Minecraft