Its finally done Sup Forums.... a 1x-4x optic, a 2x optic, a reflex optic, a strobe tact light, a PEQ laser sight...

its finally done Sup Forums.... a 1x-4x optic, a 2x optic, a reflex optic, a strobe tact light, a PEQ laser sight, a bipod vertical grip and a underslug 9mm all mounted to my L85a2 Carbine...

just too damn bad you spent all that money on such a garbage weapon

ok, people like you need to stop listening to people and think their right. the SA80 was trash ill give you that but the HK L85 (my gun) is basically the SA80 but improved internals

Too bad it's also airshit.

what makes you think that?

Holy shit howd you get that underslung 9mm?

A state side SA80. Unless you are swimming in cash, and have some strings to pull. Im calling airshit.

my good old friend eletrical tape

cant say were i got it but i can reasure you its real

Shit thats highly illegal where im at

Im sure you cant. Probaly because you got it from ICS. Because its a toy.

Post pics of the magazine, and the lower end receiver. Otherwise aircuckt

same

i can do that but two questions, what do you mean by "lower end receiver"? like disassemble it and show you the mag weld or just the outside of it? and with or without rounds?

In the British army myself, so very familiar with them and if that's Airsoft then fuck me they don't half make them realistic these days, easy way to prove it, post pic with dust cover down showing ejection port

He means post pics of internals. Time stamp also. Otherwise, airshit.

>be me
>wanting to show off my meme gun
>everyone doesnt care on the fact of how much shit it has on it but rather its real or not
>why cant i just make memes...

which corp / reg?

Why cant you just tell the truth. Dont try to pass a toy off as the real deal.

What a hunk of taped together shit. Why? Were you trying to emulate some video game faggotry? That shit is the exact opposite of a real world weapon system.

would have been logical option for a first picture if he wasnt trying to hide anything

no i was just making a joke, i took that shit off my gun as soon as i made this picture

I like mine naked. Working on hitting long range with iron sights lately

HOLY SHIT... IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS...

Still waiting on those pics son.

Post this to /k/ I'm sure they'd love it

R. Welsh, you in too mate?

?

A WW1 MOSIN, THOSE ARE REALLY RARE IN THE WORLD OF MOSINS

looking to get in RE

kek its a fake you fucking faggot

Its a finnish m28 from the winter wars. 1 of 10 or 20k made.

Good on you man, all the best

cheers and you