Absolutely timeless albums

i've never created a thread on here, but i've been thinking all day about this and its been bothering me a lot.
are there any albums that are truly timeless? albums that that would receive the same critical reception, have the same innovation and general relevance about it if had been released any time in history?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHIhsq9qHPk
youtube.com/watch?v=NeCGm8VipUU
youtube.com/watch?v=sGqITiXK42M
youtube.com/watch?v=ptoN-5QE0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=cNkl1avYXRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEEEEERE WE AAAARE

love it or hate it, its timeless

yep, 1000% this

Gonna have to go with pic related for my answer, it's the most "refined" and hence timeless Beatles album

this whole thread is bait

I'm awaiting your dissertation on why you believe that's the case you dumb autist

as much as i do like abbey road, i think if abbey road was released in 21st century, nobody would care nearly as much as they did in the timespan that it really was released

Look at his fucken face

Yeah, that's why it's hard to find an answer based on the thread's premise. Because it automatically discounts all hip-hop and most rock.

I actually laughed at these

Music from the Baroque period will stand the test of time. The talent from both the composers and musicians whomstd've can play it will forever live.
Though there were no "albums" recorded, these pieces can still be played today.

We're talking exclusively about albums though.

Admittedly there is no true answer to the OP question but we're posting shit that best fits the description. Glad I could clarify that.

>whomstd've
it's whomst'd've, you pseudointellectual total pillock

Classical will always be amazing to people who love music, but to everyone? Hardly. A lot of people see classical as pop of a different time period. The way pop is manufactured by media giants, classical artists were by their kings.

>timeless
Actually, it does have Time

hurr durr

zappa is a hack tho

>inb4 you defend your shit post

then post ONE ( (6*3) - (34/2) ) good song by him

Obligatory

Peaches En Regalia

I somewhat agree even if this is bait. It's timeless in a bittersweet kind of way. Wouldn't get much acclaim if released nowadays though.

it's a hard question to answer considering that albums that ARE proclaimed as the best have already influenced so many other artists- which practically renders the original album unoriginal if released after the ones that got influenced by it
i think the closest that you could get to timeless would be complex albums that can't be recreated by any means, which are very rare and limited to begin with
pic related

From the album: Uncle Remus:
youtube.com/watch?v=yHIhsq9qHPk

Personal Fave: Echidna's Arf:
youtube.com/watch?v=NeCGm8VipUU

squeaky ear cancer noodling 2/10

just listen to elton john if your such a homo. his voice is so awful, everything about this piece is a janky mess 0/10

infantized dire straits, wow he never grew up did he? 0/10

>squeaky ear cancer noodling 2/10

I bet you don't like Mike Oldfield either :(

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqITiXK42M

youtube.com/watch?v=ptoN-5QE0Lw

youtube.com/watch?v=cNkl1avYXRM

these will be kept underground for cultural heritage for millennia

OR albums with traditional instruments, as they'll never age like many aesthetically-focused albums will be
pic related as an example

Does anyone disagree?

now THIS is more like it!!! xDD

Yes

agree

This is a great choice actually, I can't see the album being treated any differently no matter the year it would come out- as long it was in the modern era

this was timeless b4 it was an album cover

>, have the same innovation
What is innovative about this?

excellent choice

why?

Doesn't "noodling" imply bad improvisation and wankery? Because Peaches en Regalia is all composed

BIG IROOOON

actual mojave-core