Stoners of Sup Forums unite

stoners of Sup Forums unite

(.8 blue dream flower, .5 golden goat crumble)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started 4/20

god bless you.

420 son

Oh lord jesus how jealous I am, currently on tasc waiting for my sweet green to come back to me, sipping and tripping on delsym this lovely night brother.

Just bought an eighth of Memory Loss #7

I prefer Crippling Depression #3

I prefer Mambo #5

hey, that's what i've been smoking
also nice repeating digits

thank you friend. I took the first hit and I'm currently flying through space and time. each eye is seeing a different year. and the middle is me, in the present.

dude what

smokin out of a bubbler

White leader reporting in

blue dream is my favorite strain

you smoke out of an alien dick?

Inb4 wall of hate on My bong collection
How are you fuckers getting lit

Too poor to afford a piece. I'm using a shitty ass makeshift wattlebottle bong.. =[

Dude seriously why are you so mad about my bong. Its nicer than yours. Get over it. You look like a five year old shitting his pants because someone has a nicer toy at recess

Calling my bong an alien dick doesn't make me mad, it doesn't make me any kind of faggot like you wish I was, it just makes you look pathetic and honestly having some background in psychology i would say your affixation with dicks has some underlying cause

Too poor to afford a piece is fucking laughable. If you can buy weed you can spare the $20 to buy a fucking glass pipe. Comeon you cheap dirty fuck.

Hey man. I made water bottle bongs for months because my old shitty Amazon plastic bong broke. i kept the stem. worked pretty nice. used duct tape to get a solid seal. hit better than the plastic one. then i eventually caved and bought another plastic one lol

Now I picked up that glass piece (OP) and it's godlike. I've never had a pull-bowl and i feel like a king whenever i use it.

weed kills

bro i dont think he was trying to offend you

>>Takes one pysch class and high school and thinks their a clincial social worker

Nice run on sentence too faggot. Enjoy that alien load.

Waste of crumble

Been there user. And that's part of the reason I now have 10k in glass. At least get yourself a five dollar glass bowl. At one point in my life I was like you and I made a new piece every time I had to smoke. You're still young you'll get a better job and save a little soon bro

lol nope

woah did you get salt in your wrist slits?

>reads one sentence
>posts whole paragraph
you have to go back, pussy. nice bong btw

It doesn't take a lot to see some guy with a Freudian dick affixation has some underlying issues at hand. Took two years btw, and fuck your run in sentences I'm typing one handed while I'm drinking and smoking

im there Sup Forumsros

Dude seriously why are you so mad about my bong. Its nicer than yours. Get over it. You look like a five year old shitting his pants because someone has a nicer toy at recess

Calling my bong an alien dick doesn't make me mad, it doesn't make me any kind of faggot like you wish I was, it just makes you look pathetic and honestly having some background in psychology i would say your affixation with dicks has some underlying cause

I have to go back what to psych class? Fuck off. Your uncle obviously raped you at a tender age

to /r9k/, you clearly wasted your money on psych

got this for only an eighth of weed from some goon. the drop down sucks tho

still pretty dope. thats 20 bucks for me lol

Thanks user. It just sucks not having any money. I have a shitty job that only pays 8$/hr, every check I only have 40-50 bucks to spend, and that goes to weed money.

You'd think working full time plus school part time and I'd have some fucking money.

Dude I'd say keep job hunting. I got paid 11 bucks an hour starting wage like a couple months ago in Chick Fil A.

I live in a college town, a right to work state. 8-9$ is the best you can get here without a degree.

mfw my state hasn't legalized it yet and I'm not stupid enough to deal with faggot teenage minorities selling me weed for more than base value

how

been coming down from a pretty good acid trip all day, just got done smoking a fat cone of platinum og and a couple of bowls of head band also ate a indica gummy., chillin by the christmas tree now.

Hey guys, "inexperienced' smoker here.
So how can I tell if this Shit is legit or not?
And if it's good or not? What we used to smoke gave me waves of goosebumps and made me chill. That's what I'm hoping for tonight.

I've smoked a few times, every now and then in highschool but never smoked alone or bought any. It was always provided. I bought this month's ago for a good time and tonight I'm done with finals. I have a pipe but no screen and no papers either. Any tips?

Looks real. Kinda shitty mexican brick weed though.

well the guy was kinda shitty, he sold me a tab/dab but i think its just research chemicals, you think ita gone bad in months?

but thanks for the response. any idea of what strain i smoked was? lile i said gave me waves of chills througout my body.

Random leftovers and scrapings. Running low

Tip: Never buy pre-ground weed. buds only

why? any specific reason?

been there before, sucks man

I just copped a bit over a g for 20 dollars of blue dream and sour dies. I'm in new York if anyone thinks I'm paying too much. Should I smoke now?

I'm still feelin' it, getting more is tomorrow me's problem

preground makes it easier to mix shit in with it

At my buddy's places, nigga done passed out on my ass. Oh well it's okay for me to smoke his weed right user?

oh, i doubt anything is in it. it was rather sudden and last minute for the dealer when i bought it

hes got plenty
wont miss a few buds...

depends. I hang out with a guy whose pretty douchey. if he fell asleep his weed would be gone

Not easy to tell. A lot of strains "feel" the same. You can't really tell the differences until you've smoked a bunch of each. Chill, so probably Indica-based.

And it doesn't really go bad. My uncle just recently smoked 20 year old weed he had from back in the day in a mason jar.

t + 36Hrs since my first Adderall 'script in 3 months entered my hands
I've been awake since 6AM an uncertain number of days ago. Time past remembering numbers on the clock no longer exists as an element of my brain's reality. I've already taken 5 of the big 30mg Adderall XR pills they gave me, snorted 3 of them.

Been smoking since midnight after gf fell asleep, burned a joint and two one hitters packed with hash.

Pic related, note I was normal 18 y/o, 130lbs and 5'5" when the doctor weighed me in order to give me the pills

no they mix in other stuff so they can make more money off a single .oz
you could have got a g of weed or .6 of weed and .4 of some spice
ehh im not very trusting is all

so youre saying you dont smoke weed?

Best homade thing to smoke out of made out of a water bottle?

Smoking on tetralabs Goldcard 100% thc hash oil

gravity bong.

alrigjt, then ill start asking for indica. thanks man.
shit, now you got me wondering...but i guess ill see once i smoke it now. thanks user

God damn you guys are worse than vape fags.

>vape fags

problem friend?

Why are you mad that other people are enjoying things user? Who hurt you :'(

>Being this strung out this quickly
How haven't you had a stroke? You look like you belong in photos of jews liberated from concentration camps.

almost quads.

there's something unattractive about a girl who is willing to put her nudes on the internet. Like, she could be the hottest girl ever but like. that ruins it.

How's my weed?

When I was a kid, I decided to abandon my fear of death entirely because I found that I couldn't do anything about it. Once I got to be 13 and started dabbling in drugs, that lack of fear turned into an adamant refusal to believe that I can die at all. I've always gone balls out every time I do drugs or drink. The fact that I haven't been physically harmed at all by drugs despite the many occasions where I definitely should have died reinforces the idea that I, in fact, am incapable of dying as a result of my drug use.

It's worked out good so far.

wont lie. im a bi dude and im rarely physically attracted to dudes. but you're cute af

The shit thing in Aus is the best we got is "Jimbos shit he grew in the back shed or "(insert bogan name here)'s 1 and only plant that he hides from his mum in his wardrobe after she discovered it growing from the gutter"

None of thise dream flower and goat crumble

I tried growing once. Got like, 400 grams. But it was all shit. I sold it to like, a highschooler for insane profit.

Bout to do some DMT, but I read the way I wanna do it will be difficult or not as good. All I have is a glass pipe green and Dimitri here, I don't have the money nor the time to go out and get the other stuff. What are y'all's experience with this and is my way okay or is there another way.. I also have parsley flakes if that counts. Though I'm not really wanting to smoke parsley.. oh and I hardly ever caught when I smoke pot anyways.

Shit I don't even know what I'm smoking, but im about stoned as fuck at the moment lol

Same here, mine tastes like lemons.

Mine has a pine like, hash like taste I guess. I do like the lemon varieties though. Lemon sour diesel, lemon kush, etc.

I'm aboutta smoke, who's with me?

This user

I'm smoking a bowl right now, as I'm typing

Making a gravity bong

What are you using?

Water bottle with couple of holes poked at bottom with a socket wrench bowl and a jar of water HOPEFULLY

All gay men want to fuck me.

Only one of them succeeded, was a friend and he asked if I wanted him to come over with some bars and dabs to chill for a while. I said yeah, popped a bar when he got there and did a few dabs, ended up with far less inhibition than was needed.

He got up on his knees while I was sitting on the bed next to him, started putting gel in my hair and getting real close. Decided fuck it, deep down I'd secretly wanted to fuck him since I met him for some reason, pulled his face down to mine and started making out with him. I unzipped his pants first, stroked his cock, he did the same then I pushed him onto his back and started sucking dick. I could only fit like 3/4 of it in my mouth, but I caught myself trying hard to take more. I fucking loved sucking him off. Climbed on top of him from there, both naked, and put his dick against my asshole. I inched downward, heavy af tongue kissing, harder than I'd ever been before. Start slow but eventually get to riding his cock at a regular pace, moaning and pushing his crotch against my ass as I come back down trying to get as deep inside me as possible. Every time he shoved his cock farther into me like that, I felt this weird feeling in my whole body that felt good and bad at the same time. We were both moaning and he was biting my lip and I loved the way his cock filled me up and stretched me. I came so hard that my legs started shaking without touching my dick at all. He kept fucking me for a minute and pulled out, he wanted to wait to cum so he could shoot a giant load inside me. I got hard again thinking about it, grabbed him and pushed him onto his back again. Got between his legs, fingered him, then shoved cock inside him and fucked him hard. Choked him, bit him, rammed his asshole, he was moaning and saying my name the whole time. I finally got as deep as I could and came buckets inside him, told him I think I'm straight and told him I was going to bed.

Okay then

Shit, I can't knock that, I liked using 5 gallon water jugs and either a tub or pool. But you make do with what ya got, right?

why did i read this now i need to jerk off fucking hell

Also forgot to add that I had him wait outside for his Uber.

He almost told my gf we fucked, if it wasn't for that I'd have invited him back a few times to fuck me for half the night and cum inside me like I should've let him. Honestly probably wouldn't have stopped at all.

I still maintain that I'm straight. That was the first and only sexual act I participated in with another guy. I don't know why, but just looking at him has always made me think gay as fuck thoughts and his dick is amazing. I've never fucked a girl that felt nearly as good as when he fucked me. No interest in other men.

Underrated as fuck. Ty for the keys user

damn bro i know i can clear .7 at least in my pipe but idk with crumble and u got a bong lucky

FUCK!!! thats nice glass, how much did it cost?

The Mighty Vaporizer - I highly recommend it. It's expensive (about $400) but it's much easier on your lungs than smoking but still gives nice hits.

o hahaha that was agood pic of ur bong

>jack herer pipe
best thing i ever bought, other than, perhaps, weed itself.

love these, but always went through my stuff 3x faster .. is there a trick to using them?

You in oregon?

Enail plus good oil.

That's my shit man
youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

5 years a regular fiend, got a few friends to show for it. Wanna see my bong?

No no no user, he is the kid that gets mad when that one dickhead kid non stop talks about how cool his toy is, and non stop shows everyone his toy and asks everyone "Hey, seen my toy?" And when someone tells that kid to fuck off or that he is annoying, he just says "You're mad that my toy is nicer than yours" That kid is you user

who is that