How do you usually get hoes Sup Forums?

How do you usually get hoes Sup Forums?

out of pity

extreme luck, I only get laid like once or twice a year going out most weekends. I think I need to lift more.

I know your probably joking, but would that work?

Girls just come up to me at parties and try to get with me, I don't even know why, I'm short, skinny, and 7/10 at best, soooo idk.

surprisingly, yes, it has worked before. girl i'm really close with knows how alone and lonely i am, she said she's up for friendly cuddling and hand holding. i've seen her nude she before, she sends me them because she feels bad about how i don't get action anymore. One time i was feeling extra despressed and she made out with me, got a blowjob. what the fuck is wrong with me

Same situation.

Coming from a guy who makes it his mission to stay a shut-in and avoid contact with people alot, somehow I end up drowning in pussy with that person for a minute before we go back to being total strangers.

They are usually attracted to my fat physique, scruffy and unshaven face, and putrid body odor. One whiff, and the panties come flying off.

is it bad that I thought that was kahoot on the monitor for a second

Hers? Or yours?

Does it matter? At least one of us is going to have a fun night.

You mean like you have a super intense relationship for a few hours/days/weeks and then never speak to them again? Then you repeat with another person like a year later??

Cuz that is me

is she gonna reject me?

>be with gf for 7 years
>at some point learn to stop caring about women
>learn that this is when they get interested in you
>dont cheat on gf though

I have plenty of stories of where i couldve gotten laid but cockblocked myself

kys

i wish

Pretty much. Can't wait to see what '17 holds in stores for me.

if i had to give you some autist numbers id say

45% online dating
30% spur of the moment irl meeting
15% random girl i used to bang or used to like me randomly contacted me
10% bar sluts

i can pretty much take home a girl any weekend night if i go out to a bar. but that means i gotta dress up and spend some gas money getting there and then some money for a room cause if i take her home shes just going to lay around and then i gotta take her home or get a cab and its just a pain in the ass. sometimes the chick is cool we just banging in my car and then fucks off but thats only happened twice

sometimes ill run into some girl who i knew liked me in highschool or i used to bang and ill just get her number and run game. but this is all luck

whenever im on the train and there's an absolutely hot babe i always say hello cause in the back of my head i tell myself "youre going to regret not at least saying hello". so for a big portion ill meet girls just walking around cause ill kick my ass later if i dont at least try

and online dating. i mean. i press buttons and get bitches. you cant beat that

I don't

what the fuck is up with the emoticons and the xx after every fucking one of them? I hope you give each other a mongoloid baby.

Be funny, loud, try to be the center of attention in parties,and a jerk, specially to girls. You wil get laid, but usually none of them are gf material.
If you want a proper gf, well, thats quite another story... to get laid you only need to look appealing and interesting enough for a good time, and that's how you'll want them too.

i also gotta say that although bar sluts take the most time/money/effort theyre easily the hottest girls i bang. followed by spur of the moment. the sluts online are just not as hot. not even close. they are easy though so its kind of a trade off

>right click
>save as

being a jerk does not get you laid. not giving a fuck will get you laid. if you give a fuck to be a jerk then you will not get laid

being funny will get you laid. being loud might get you laid. being the center of attention will get you laid but if you really have to absolutely try to be the center of attention no one will like you

stop boasting about how 'smart' you are, especially as you clearly have a mental age of about 8

Starbucks, and sometimea Mcdonalds for highschool to uni girls.

Pof is a goldmine but you have to specifically look for girls who want a relationship.

Girls who want fwb know they can get laid.
Girls who want a liiiiife partner will believe anything if it suits her vision of happiness.

Tldr; girls who need a relationship WILL put out for promise of one.

Didn't quite answer the question, did you?

To get à gf for good . Dont play no games and be yourself for real . Cause u cant fake it for soo long... if your relationship fail . Try to figure out what was wrong with you n work on it . But dont fake it

Yeh you gotta define what these terms like 'jerk' mean in this context. I asked a girl who professed to love badboys what actually constituted a 'badboy' and she said its a 'guy whos into guitars and stuff' wtf?! I thought it meant she wanted an abusive relationship

She won't reject you. You're perfect for each other, because you're both clearly retarded.

How to get invited to these "parties"?

Lol wtf

Reminds me of when I was at starbucks ans overheard teens talking about contractors on Irak being killed.

"Those stupid Iraqis, who will help them rebuild their cities if they keep killing them!!"

>contractors
>construction labourers
>mfw is thia what white people actually believe when they see on the news '5 contractors killed in Iraq'
>wat

Congratulations, you get laid more than I do.

Me and my friends just go, no invites needed

So drive around listening for loud music then roll in with a handle of vodka and a 12-Pack of magnum condoms?

Is it normal to text gf's like this? I never have, I just keep the subject on sex and not talk about personal life. I feel I would friend zoned if I seem this nice.

This. A billion times this.

I have been using OkCupid and Plenty of Fish on and off for years in between relationships.
I only go after the ones that specifically state they are looking for a relationship and not some one night stand.
I just bide my time letting them have the thought that I am their future relationship. I have my fun until I get bored and then once I find someone I want to be with I do shit to ruin my hook ups so they believe they ended it with me.
Just have to look for the right one. Try to find ones that probably have low self esteem/confidence. On OkCupid I will subtly change certain parts of my profile or answer to questions to better attract my target. Once we start hanging out and I know they aren't always checking out my profile I then find another target and change my profile accordingly.
I am in the Bay Area of California so I am able to go after only asians to quench my asian fever.

Be interesting. Read a book or five. If you don't have anything to say, they don't want you.

With roofies

Set and spike.

I get the assist.

No, we hear about the parties before hand, and we go to them

I'm saving myself to a woman I love.

Well, a better question would be where would they find your body if you rejected her?

This.
Hoes are easy as fuck man, just roll up wearing expensive shit and have a nice enough car and you're set. Finding a girl who's worth dating is a different story, at least in my city.

God damn for me it leads to heartbreak.

>meet girl
>intense as fuck together everyday sex everyday
>something happens to end relationship
>repeat

The fucking misery

Basically this. My advice would be to get a good friend group and go out on the weekend. Even if you're not perfect to the eye, a few drinks makes everyone look better.

Ha, I don't have expensive shit at all, and my car is meh, but yet they still come up to me and wanna get with me, boggles my mind bruh

Married to a chubby girl.

She usually adds in a hoe about every other month.

yeah that used to be me too

these days its more like

>meet girl
>intense as fuck together
>sex sex sex
>i get bored
>become distant
>repeat

basically i just decided not to be a bitch when it all ends

So she likes me aye?

Girls like mean guys and muscly guys is a meme mate. Just be yourself and you'll find someone out there.

by being an attractive and sociable alpha male "badboy"

(aka confidence)

whats pof?

Your talking about white muricans I presume. if so don't for one minute think all white people are the same ffs

bump

You've picked up girls at fucking McDonald's before?

>handsome but have no friends and no idea on where to meet women

How do I get hoes?

if you don't have social media get it, just show up to peoples kickbacks lots of people are down, it's just that nobody shows up so they don't ask that often

Being interesting is only useful to keep them interested. If you want to grab their attention, just be funny and flirty.

i need more

how do you talk like elliot roger and still get girls

Ugh you both sound like fucking retards.

Conversation and Hennessy

Girls do prefer muscles though. A beta who goes to gym will probably do better on first impression than a scrawny alpha 'if any they exist'.

>'if any exist'
sorry english is not my first language.

HE'S BEEN TO THE MOTHAFUCKIN MOUNTAIN TOP

By being myself.

Boom.

Have fun, loosen up. Be approachable. Listen, be engaged.

But don't give a single fuck. In my experience (I'm just a regular guy), the less you try, the more you get.

Tried for years to get the wife into me like she used to be. Stopped trying after some shit hit the fan (I cheated, not her).

Played games with buds online. Hit the gym. Stopped asking her how her fucking day went.

She started blowing me more.

Mostly online dating or through mutual friends. I can't even remember the last chick I picked up at a bar.

But seriously, pick a hobby that you like. There's a good chance if it's not extremely autistic there will be a girl into it. Protip: Pick a hobby that women do and that not many straight men do, but you have to actually like it.

I lold

Asian guy, been on pof and okcupid, bars, meetups, no luck
thinking of just giving up honestly

how tall are you? if you go to Asian clubs it should be easier.

5' 8 so I get dwarfed at times by white guys, which probably doesn't help

same position, im fit now, and im always been the pretty boy (when young). but now i dont have "cool" contacts.

i tell her that i'll tell all her friends where they can find the videos someone recorded while she broadcasted on Chaturbate.

works like a charm

On the real, it's incredibly easy. If you use Tinder you can find attractive sluts who will fuck you virtually at the drop of a hat.

Literally all you have to do is throw a couple shirtless pictures on there.

The real key with Tinder is to play the long game. 95% of the guys that go on there are ugly, use shitty lines, are trying to get a girl to fuck them within 2 hours, or are asking for nudes.

Match with girls, talk to them, have a decent conversation. Most of them want to fuck just as badly as you, they just don't want to be slutty about it. Guarantee if you can keep a conversation going for a week or two she'll most likely want you to smash the first time you see each other. The key is not to try to fuck a girl immediately, but to play the field enough that you are always within closing distance with a girl

Source: veteran Tinder user

I'm in a pretty sexually-active relationship. Fucked 2 hours ago. I'm good.

In order of most to least frequent:
>meeting them through friends
>meeting them at university-sponsored social gatherings
>meeting them in clubs
Stealing neckbeard's surprisingly cute gfs at the comic shop sometimes happens, because having basic hygiene and a beer gut instead of being an exercise ball with fuzzy neck-armor makes me the Alpha Nerd, the most alpha of betas