Anyone know where to buy finger boxes in store or online...

Anyone know where to buy finger boxes in store or online? they've been sold out everywhere and my son's birthday is tommorow! please help Sup Forumsros

>online

good luck OP

I once bought this walnut finger box on ebay like 7 years ago. Really smooth and really nice, upwards of about 200 I think.

Totally worth it.

I'm not sure man, I heared the Chinese made it with lead paint

finger boxes are impossible to find nowadays. try some garage sale or a pawn shop.

Try amazon dude, i bought one for my cousin a long time ago and its still good.

Really? In 2016? God damn these stupid fingerbox threads.
Fingerboxes arent real blah blah blah.

kys nigger

What do you do with these? Is it a game or something?

They sure dont make finger boxes like they used to...

Holy shit, finally, I've been dying for a fingerbox thread to pop again for so long, I nearly made one a couple weeks ago. Do you know what kind he may want or you'd like to get him? Any details that could help us give him the best experience?

Newfag found

>lying on the internet

Finger boxes have NEVER been sold on Amazon you kike

Just buy him a fleshlight, no need to beat around the bush with "fingers" and "boxes".

if it's for his collection try craigslist but if it's his first one just buy him a safe starter online

They are, are you retarded?

>almost 2017
>doesn't even know what finger boxes are for
did you even childhood?

KYS

Solid advice imo

got him

My granddad left me his finger box from WWII.. i love those things

Just tell me what they are for faggot, is it like those toys where you put your finger inside and try to guess the contents?

You can buy rosewood ones for cheap, try any game store.

le ebin fingerbox mene xD

kys leddit

kys kike

>being a newfag
>trying to turn it on someone by calling them a faggot

Kys, newfag nigger

its almost 2017 and you dont know what a fingerbox is kid? kys faggot

newfag
bahahhaha

Dude I collect them, don't lie to sound cool

Faggot was obviously never gifted with a finger box

▲▲

>thinks fingerbox = Fleshlight
Kek kys newfag

from google:

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.2"

i bought some finger boxes from rightstuf for a few bucks each. were worth the price. i'd suggest getting some there

i know what fingerboxes are.

so pls stop making this same fucking threads, faggot & do something with your life.

this meme is old & everybody should know

>this meme is old

newfags dont know, you fucking retard