>Discharged With General Under Honorable
>Cant find job
>Denied GI and Montgomery
>Denied Unemployment
>Denied Assistance For PTSD and Depression
>Lives with Parents
>Never Leaves Room
>Never Had Girlfriend
>Father Hates Me (Due to Army Discharge)
>Hardly Eats
>Denied 18 Interviews
>Told I am Creepy looking.

Honestly I want A Job and Some Money. Parents Want to kick me Out Because My depression is taxing my Family.

I was once viewed as a great person and a Family Member who helped his family Financially. While My Family Owes Me over 7000.00, They Say I am Not Allowed to be at the house after December.

Advice? or should I kill Myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

myarmybenefits.us.army.mil/Home/Benefit_Library/State__Territory_Benefits/Georgia.html
military.com/veteran-jobs/skills-translator/
taonline.com/skills-translator/MosToCivilianOccupations.asp?moc=14E
lockheedmartin-veterans.jobs/jobs/?moc=14E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why were you discharged you piece of shit

What ass-hattery did you do to get a general discharge?

You are a vet, so you can talk with the VA to get help with your depression if it was related to your discharge or at least in your medical records.

As for a job, look for job fair's in your area. If that doesnt work or no one is hiring, look for your nearest VFW and talk with the people there, they should be able to give you a hand.

Other than that, stop being a fucking idiot and get your shit together. just because you fucked up one doesnt mean you have to be a fuckup the rest of your life.

Is that you cow?

at least you got to shoot brown people for kicks. half of 4-chan is envious of that.

Retired marine here. What aren't you telling us OP? Why were u given GUH?

Corpsman fag here, OP, you need to answer man. I've been chilling on this page for like five minutes to see if you respond to anyone. Remember OP, you're part of a brotherhood and we take care of our own.

sorry.

>just got out of field
>4 day weekend
>Decided to drink
>passed out on 2nd day
>was called for CQ because the privous CQ was sick
>Got called into work
>passed out drunk
>Comes to cq desk
>told them I was drunk
>NCO tells me to stay
>wakes up 4 hours later at MPs
>BAL was .45
>???

Apparently the 1st sgt saw me passed out and reported it.

got kicked out on first offense. also noted depression was affecting my work.

I was a chapter 14 C

never got a ar 15 . but got two for this stunt

You are still eligible to receive VA compensation.
Medical and Education. Go to your local VA and get a case manager. Start your claim for depression. Its a long and hard process (I went to Wounded Warrior and did it there, even then it took forever). As long as you have depression in your service records somewhere you should have a better good case on your hand. Be sure to claim PTSD too. Just PTSD alone can range from 20%-50% disability. Depression can even get 100% disability.

.45? you're lucky to be alive, that's the LD50- meaning 50% of people with that much alcohol in them die, especially since being in the army i doubt you had alcoholic level tolerance.

Trust me the people who work at the VA generally just want to help vets. They dont care what happened or what you did to fuck up. Just explain your case to them, and see what they can do. 1st sgt isnt here anymore to stop it

You've dealt with army bullshit, so mturk will be a breeze. Get on mturk.com and start wagecucking your way out of complete poverty while you figure out something. For reference, I've been called ugly, wimpy, manlet, etc and I'm not a KHV so don't let being called creepy affect you mentally. I was sent home from the Navy for mental health reasons, so I know some of the feels you are feeling. Use mturk forums, mturk subreddits, and any other resource to get an edge and make ~$40 a day.

BTW, you ARE emancipated. You can apply for FAFSA student aid and you more than likely will be given a grant for education. They will not look at your parents income, and for education purposes you will be considered a veteran. I can't guarantee you will receive the grants, but the odds are in your favor. If you need PayPal assistance, I can set you up with a few bucks.

Have you talked to any support groups? You have the same situation that many others have had. Veterans organizations can help you get your discharge changed to honorable and get you benefits.
Have you deployed?

>called into work on liberty
>didn't just say I'm too drunk

I was told this.

They told me I was a threat to my self....I went to ASAP and consoling every Wednesday. I hardly drunk so I saw it was counter productive.

I was told if I passed I would be fine, but it was a lie.

I told them I was drunk. they told me I was Fine.

until the 1st sgt came up. the NCO should Have not brought me in. So I fell like he screwed me over to save his ass.

Can confirm

What state are you in? Some states give additional education funding if you have >180 days and you aren't covered by GI/Montgomery. I know Texas does it (Hazelwood act), but other states may have something similar.

GA

Georgia Drug-Free Postsecondary Education Act of 1990

myarmybenefits.us.army.mil/Home/Benefit_Library/State__Territory_Benefits/Georgia.html

You should still get priority employment if you want to become a cop or work for the government right?

where do we start...
1. MOS? What you learned and did DOES have some underlying skills that can be applied to civilian life. What those are is what I need to know, which you can help me find out by telling your MOS.

2. Not familiar with GI and Montgomery. I'm no vet. Depression has an underlying cause. Might be your PTSD. PTSD can be treated with CBT and DBT. Grab yourself a copy of "Don't Let Your Emotions Run Your Life", read it, and follow the instructions it gives you.

Living with your parents is perfectly fine. You'll be on your own later, but take it one step at a time.

Girlfriends are overrated. 99.9999% of the time, you get 2 of these 3 qualities at most:
• Decent sex
• She's attractive
• She isn't literally batshit insane

Your father's view of you does not matter. At the end of the day, you are you and he is him. I know it hurts to not have the "acceptance" of your parents. My parents are extremely devout Christians (baptists at that) and I'm a hardline atheist with a disdain for any sort of spirituality or religion.

Not everyone eats often. Because everyone's body is different, everyone has different caloric intake needs. Ripped football players, bodybuilders, and boxers need tons of calories. Skinny computer programmers with fast metabolisms will need a literal fraction of what those other guys will.

Keep trying. Job market currently has a strong need for Senior/Lead/post-baccalaureate candidates, but there are positions for everyone somewhere, sooner or later.

I'm a fat ginger, no fucks given. If someone's got a problem with me being a fat ginger they're welcome to take that up with me. That attitude is why nobody treats me differently because of it.

So what's that MOS?

14 Echo ADA Patriot System Operator And Maintainer

A shitty MOS

you are a moron

hahahahaha

Yep. if I was a little sober and the NCO wasn't a failure as a NCO i would be fine but I was retarded. I live with it daily.

Your a disgrace, u make army fags look like more fags than they already look like

You cant be a normal person without your orders you miserable retard?

Hurr durr i got da ptsd paw

Actually, Explain your Opinion.

I am open for anything ATM.

No. I fucking Hate the Army. I wasted 8 years in rotc just to be denied a NCO rank and they always try to screw enlisted over. I felt like a compensated slave worker.

Ass to mouth? What are you, gay? No wonder they kicked your fruity ass out

in my opinion its probably better to just kys unless your a pussbot like me

Holly shit guy, are you you serious cheese dick? They're kicking people out for anything now huh?

Previous army fag here I was given a general under honorable as well but for getting drunk twice while underage. Both times being arrested first by army MP's, second by Air Force SF.

Get your shit together stud I won't lie first week out I cried like a bitch and drank myself to sleep every night. 4 years later I'm making 60k a year, drive a brand new infinit and have a hot Brazilian big booty ass GF.

My point is do things for yourself, it's not like the army any more where all you have to do is show up on time. Also set goals first doesn't matter if there small.

Good luck cheese dick, stop feeling sorry for yourself, get the fuck out there and make shit happen. I'm in the Boston area if your close let me know and I could set you up with some temp work.

obvious troll.

You are a slave you fucking buttpirate, you work for the army now, son

kill yourself. that would show them your depression was real

Kys faggot

OP HERE.

Still lurking.

Just wanted to thank you for your help.

although you shouldn't. If you do kill yourself make sure to have how shitty your parents were to you in the suicide note. Make multiple of it, don't let them play the "OH WE WERE SO NICE WE DON'T SEE WHY HE WOULD DO THIS" card. Take them down with you

look for positions that you otherwise meet qualifications for with role titles such as

• Cartographer
• Photogrammetrist
• Electrical technician
• Construction equipment operator
• Surveyor
• Mapping technician

Search on places like Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster

Utilize resources like military.com/veteran-jobs/skills-translator/ taonline.com/skills-translator/MosToCivilianOccupations.asp?moc=14E lockheedmartin-veterans.jobs/jobs/?moc=14E
to find actual position listings tailored for your skillset

You jelly bro? I guarantee you're a loser living at home.

Here's a pic of 15k in cash, not bad for 2 weeks of work

Jealous As Fuck.

Way to go!

Lol son let me tell you about google

Can confirm. Decently attractive ex wife and batshit crazy. Should have seen that one coming when she agreed to marry me after one month so I could get BAH

LOL go ahead google the pic u won't find it,

Hey OP. I'm a fellow vet in a similar situation. Im 26 and was discharged under medical. Im married to a woman who has no idea how to talk to me about my time served, have a daughter who barely cares about me, a mother who pities me, a father who doesn't hide his shame for me very well, and not many friends. I suffer from PTSD and chronic pain from severe nerve damage in my left leg. I can barely walk and spend most of my days on the couch. I don't sleep much anymore due to the nightmares. Brother all I can say is stay strong. It's what they taught us in the military right? I don't know you OP but you're a good guy.

Discharge was honorable? I'm not really sure how discharge works, but you mean that you have an honorable discharge, right?

OP leave ga and move to texas. Stay in texas for a couple years. People here hire vets like candy as long as they didn't murder someone and get a Dishonorable. I'm also a vet who got discharged recently and am working on getting out of my sisters house. Maybe after a few months we could team up on an apt?

Thanks man, anythings possible if u set ur mind to it.
4K in cash in my Infiniti, haters will say it's fake

Pic related

Not really. Basically he fucked up, but not enough to get a dishonorable.