So how do I know if this is legit weed?

So how do I know if this is legit weed?

Not underaged just never smoke by myself, any smoked with friends who provided already had it. Also I have a pipe but no mesh screen, what's a good way to smoke it if not papers either. Also, I've been saving for months, not sure if it matters

> General Stoner Thread

If you have an inhaler and some tinfoil you can use that to smoke.

Does it smell like weed?

Looks legit. Pre-ground is called shake and generally sucks so you probably got sold shitty weed but at least it's better than no weed.

Does it smell like a mix betwwen pine trees and sausage?

Its weed, likley anyway only real way to make 100 sure is smoke it. you dont need a mesh screen just make sure you put a few decent chunks like three or four together in a cluster at the bottom so they dont fall through, then empty whatever else your going to smoke into the bowl. Then spark it and go!

Google apole bowl it's pretty easy to make and works well. It does look like skank tho idk why you go it pre grinded

and if there is no chuncks, and the pipe isnt well broken in like mine are, just pinch it like someone who dips does, even if its just a little sticky it will clump together enough to not fall through, then load the loose stuff ontop of the pinchyou put in, pack it down before you spark.

Lol wtf weed you smoking user?

If you're near a sink you can usually take screens out of the like faucet part

Oh, and use what ya got and what you know how to use, you will waste it learning a new method to smoke. if you can roll and dont want to waste a bunch, roll a spliff leaving a bit and the end with only tobacco, thats the end you will hold. Nice buzz with a spliff if your not a smoker too.

Buying shake/pre-ground is generally not a great idea. Shake is almost always the lowest quality, and can easily be mixed with synthetics and you won't know until you smoke it.

God damn, that looks like garbage.

Checked.
And /thread.

It hit 88 and we saw some serious shit.

Sorry, I wish I could share.

Make a bong. Bottle, cut water hose and tin foil for a cone piece.

But I have to stretch this 23 grams out until Thursday. I don't know if I'll make it.

Rate mine

It makes me sick just looking at it,
It's weed designed to ruin breathing and meditation.

yeh that's weed.

just use an apple. remove stem, stab pen where the stem was halfway into the apple. pick a side and stab side with pen until the stem hole and side hole meet. put enough weed in top hole until clogged. spark and smoke. eat apple once you're baked to dispose of evidence.

Or you could make a gravity bong to get blasted

why are you guys so proud of your buds? you didn't grow em, you just spent money on it. I mean i get that they're nice lookin and all, but why do most smokers always make a big pretentious deal over their buds? I mean i get good buds too but i dont need to show it off.

It's 100 times stronger origano, that's strong stuff

You smoke it and if it doesn't kill you, then you know. Man up faggot

They just wanna show off their bud. It's a stoner thread after all

yeah i guess thats true but even in non-stoner threads people are always trying to one up each other on prices and quality

Was just curious of people's opinions, not so much to brag

>people are always trying to one up each other
That's all of Sup Forums dude

If it smells like weed it's weed, if it smells like paint then it's not

>buds
lel

Idk

Don't listen to this retard, don't use tinfoil, that is bad

Probably the best advice for all things on Sup Forums, KEK
>not but seriously dont use tin foil, retard

Yeah, please use an apple or a socket wrench. It'd be alot better than cancer

Judging by this response you probably already have cancer.

I'll probably get cancer. I always use lighters to heat up the pipes so I can smoke all the residue. All that lighter fluid is probably bad.