Tight pussy thread

Tight pussy thread

Any tight pussys getting stretched.

Tight pussy

And how are we to judge the tension through a jpg?

Rough Estimate

Give a Rough Estimate

Give us a rough estimate

Oh fuck, it wasn't frozen

But wouldnt we need some data to garner an estimation?

i mean, we know nothing of these girls, nor do we know the status of the muscles

they could have irreparable damage to the vaginal wall which leaves them looser, and we would have to compare it to whatever is inserted into said cavity as well, and seince you all have microdicks, none of these girls would qualify as "tight"

Alexis Brill has a pretty tight pussy

a rough estimate should do

wtf i'm 28 and have seen hundreds of thousands of women naked and that may be the best looking woman i've ever seen. holy shit

A rough estimate is your best bet

The utilisation of a roughened estimation would be your greatest chance of success.

>Hurr durr how u no is tite

Women's equivalent to a man with a tiny pecker saying its a grower. Bullshit. I can tell a gaper when I see it now tits or gtfo

Tight pussy is a virgin myth. Niggas who've been around the block know that a wide-open cunt that feels like it could take two of your dicks is something that happens when a broad is all about it and wants to be impregnated. Conversely, a tight pussy is all fine and good, don't get me wrong, but that same "tight pussy" can be opened the fuck up and made to feel "loose" by the right man.

Just sayin'.