NASA FAG HERE... STFU who ever wear those 'NASA' shirt fuck you dip shit wanabe... hipster ass bitches

NASA FAG HERE... STFU who ever wear those 'NASA' shirt fuck you dip shit wanabe... hipster ass bitches..

you gotta earn it to wear that...

space sex>nazal

everything NASA produces is public domain. we OWN you, bitch.

do aliens exist
>ayy lmao
>probe my bootah

>movie prop

>Movie prop use only

/thread

>VIRGIN AIRLINES > SPACE SEX < NAZAL

Timestamp

nah you can buy this one for 4.99

Says the janitor lol. What's it like to clean up after astronauts OP?

OH Yea... you got me there FAM!!

but.....

THREAD NOT OVER!!

BOOT RECOVERY MODE!

Trying this hard to sound cool.

I'm almost certain that NASA employees don't call people "hipster ass bitches."

I live close to Ames. MEPs is cool

so what do they pay their janitors?

Next time blur all the information, it says you are sanitation

>Santi
You guys are retarded

However the movie prop line at the bottom is gr8

where the curve at tho.

If you are that but hurt about people weaeing shirts from nasa its because you are so low tier at your company that you have to look on other people to shit on.

Its just like some engineers i know who have such a bad gpabthey shit on art students... While those who are smart dont have the time to post on Sup Forums.

Your fucking gay op
Kys.

What I find hilarious about this picture is that the horizon here actually has roughly a 2 degree curve to it. Which is consistent with a round earth pictured from that altitude.

NASA ain't cool anymore, bro. Stop acting like anyone cares.

>where the curve at tho.
In your mom's ass, because my dick has a banana shape and I utterly destroyed her bootyhole forever changing its shape.

>sanitation dept.

OP confirmed for spic janitor

so supposedly you can see a lot of the curve out of a plane window, but see almost none here, far higher than any plane flies?

>supposedly you can see a lot of the curve out of a plane window

no you can't, 30k ft is way too low

>but see almost none here

You shouldn't see any curve here.
See the road in the pic? assume that's 2m across. It seems to take up ~1pixel in width. This leads to the picture spanning about 4km in width (2000pixels).
Jpg compression and whatnot but this will lead us to an overestimate to the curve which is fine, we want to show that the angle is small anyway so if we over estimate it and still get a small angle, we're solid.
So Earth's radius is 6370km give or take and thus

theta=acos(6370/4)

Which is tiny as fuck and shouldn't be noteable on this picture without detailed image analysis of where the horizon is, which you cannot do by eye.

I know its a shitpost, but its cool that you can show yourself these things without some cuck telling you its real.
l2science fags

should be atan, my b

>2 degree curve

bruh,

atan(4./6370.)=0.3deg

Kek a 2 degree curve would be impossible to see, nice try though.

you believe what you want. I'm just saying that particular image actually shows a 2 degree curve in the horizon. So any argument relying on that photo showing a flat earth, is invalid.

Hey nasa fag can I get your opinion or knowledge about the black knight satellite

just watch a boat come over the horizon dumbass

Why are you such a faggot?

Gtfo now kid

This tbqh fam.

bruh, show me you're measure points. I'm using average pixel intensity of corresponding oppositely opposed locations with a center location for reference..

>hipster ass bitches

they sell them at target

not if you measure it with professional photo editing software.

Don't talk back to your father. You're grounded, son.

k

(if you have a GPA, ima guess you aint an engineer)

>smart enough to work at NASA
>Autistic enough to forget the timestamp

oh so you were hot shit back in 2013. has been.

To that point, doesn't NASA directly license them too? Wouldn't buying one in some small part give more money to the space program that OP is trying to gatekeep for.

camera quality there sucks as bad as ours for capturing foreign craft in atmosphere

Scratch this, I just read up on it. All you need is approval since it's essentially public domain.

*facepalm*