How can I make my father respect me Sup Forums? He thinks I'm a weakling because I'm 5ft tall...

How can I make my father respect me Sup Forums? He thinks I'm a weakling because I'm 5ft tall, and have severe scoliosis so visually I look like a cripple. He believes i'm so weak he always gives me the bag of bread after we're done grocery shopping.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/A702777.gif?fs=opencloud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THICC
H
I
C
C

talk to Xerses, i hear he helps people like you out.

ok

Go to the gym, do well at school. Becoming someone, impress him..

Suck his cock

Fix the scoliosis man, I have it just not too severe it must be painful. Isn't there an operation you could do?

That os no easy task my brother spent his entire life trying to earn our fathers respect but in the end my brother ever earned it. My advice dont get hung up on it make yourself better for you not anyone else.

KEK'd

Patricide.

cut of his legs while he's sleeping so he is the same heigth as you

If you think physical weakness is what earns a measure of respect, you're a moron.

If your dad believes it, he's a cunt.

You're welcome.

I could answer but I'm gonna need more hot hijabs

I beat my dad Alf to death and now I fuck my mom in front of him while he dies housework and gives me his paychecks

Rape his shitter. He will respect you then as a dominant alpha male.

are you by any chance 8 years old and autistic?

... Wouldn't that turn me into a gaylord tho?

get a back-brace... then use steroids

>... Wouldn't that turn me into a gaylord tho?
You're already a gaylord.

moar?

grow a pair, and tell your father to go fuck himself and be your own man, op. You will benefit more in the end. Sons killed fathers back in the day because fathers hindered them.

If I am, indeed, a cum loving nancy boy, why would I be asking for advice on how to become alpha and being able to stand up for myself?
Retard.

Work out regularly, it's very possible for a man with severe scoliosis to have physical strength and normal physical aptitude, you may just have to hit the gym a few times a week. King Richard III has severe scoliosis and was a brilliant warrior king that led in the front lines of battle in full armor.

But truth be told, you aren't ever gonna really dominate at physical pursuits, so it's important that you make sure your grades stay good and that you have a plan to go to college for something that matters.

Parents will obviously have their favorites, even if they never officially admit it, I'm the least favorite of 3 so just know that many are in that boat.

>If I am, indeed, a cum loving nancy boy, why would I be asking for advice on how to become alpha and being able to stand up for myself?
>I am, indeed, a cum loving nancy boy
You just answered your own question.

ye fam

suck his dick faggot

I am NOT interested in same sex culture or behavior.
Stop this misleading tomfoolery at once.

My dubs decide this.

No, my dubs.

cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/A702777.gif?fs=opencloud