Found a lone blunt in my pop's room while housesitting. I wanna smoke it but don't want him freaking out at me...

Found a lone blunt in my pop's room while housesitting. I wanna smoke it but don't want him freaking out at me. What should i do?

smoke it

stick it up butt then smoke it

Smoke it then kill him before he finds out

does your family know you smoke?
does your family know he smokes?

carefully cut off a quarter inch of it and smoke it as a bowl

its fucking his you thief.

Post a pic of it

Cut off a tiny bit and smoke it in a bowl. He may not miss the bit, and you'll get a little high. No need to get piggy about it.

This
Dont steal faggot especially from your family

Don't be a nigger, and get your own weed if you're that desperate to smoke.

If your dad is cool, why don't you ask to smoke together some time? That would be an acceptable choice.

1. Don't be a bitch and just light it up
2. Don't steal your dad's bud
3. Ask your dad if you can smoke his flower
4. Just kill yourself, faggot

I like your linear thinking

They don't know i smoke and i don't think anyone but his wife knows

Ask him if you can smoke it dumbass. I asked my mom if i could do anythjng to earn her joint...she gave me half of it. Be a good person.

Ask him to get one for you you fucking idiot

smoke it then rape your sister

looks more like a j than a blunt

ITT OP gets his ass kicked by his pops

Smoke half and when your dad gets back say you're sorry and you wanted to share the rest of it with him; commence child-parent bonding.

I wouldn't. I heard a story about a guy who smoked a blunt lased with angle dust and woke up in a chicken coop.

nigga thats a joint not a blunt

>smoke it
>replace with oregano

if you can play dumb, smoke it...but understand you could start a stupid fucking war over literally 5 dollars in bud. Don't think its worth it if your dad is a nut job.

Yup, raw papers.

call the police on him if its illegal