>30
>Male
>Bi

i want a white wife and to live a normal straight life but women are so unfaithful it has really turned me off the prospect of getting married and having kids. i would settle for being a trap (im passable) in a traditional housewife role with a strong man. that's so fucked up isn't it? what should i do?

pic related, it's me when i was about 10 pounds heavier than i am now. :3

just marry whatever you can get

don't change yourself for anyone else

>also I'd cum on your belly

nah, thats only natural white boy.

>also I'd cum on your belly
this tbh desu

i like the chub, i think its cute. got moar pics?

I feel the same OP

gosh i wasn't planning on showing any more, but since i've gotten such positive replies i guess i'll post one more.

im still not sure what i should do. :3

idk if i was you i'd go full trap. wish you had moar pics :/

>30
>using ':3'
you won't get married and if you do you'll get cucked, I'm calling it

suddenly stretch marks (that I thought was dried cum at first)

now my boner is confused

i want to but it's hard to find a guy who actually wants a real relationship with a trap. :(

If its fuckable ill fuck it

yeah he sounds like a cuck, but who doesnt want a husband thatll let you fuck around you know?

i would want my wife to be faithful to me.

Some cocoa butter would do you some good. Also... I wish I could be in the same boat. I am most assuredly not passable, but I wish I could be. I've learned to deal. It's pretrty hard for me because I've been in love with the same amazing girl for over a decade, but the timing has never come together. At least she's legal now.

i know my stretch marks are really bad. i used to be 270 and now i'm down to 170... does that stuff actually work? i thought it was just one of those scam beauty products?

Nah. Cocoa butter is the real deal. I mean, that's a huge amount of weight and good for you for losing it, but now you see all the stretch marks you've got. It takes a LOT of time, but it will tighten up. You may want to consult a dermitologist if your pores have stretched to the point that they're huge, but if not cocoa butter will help and I suppose you could look at other remedies. Usually the way to spot the snake oil is by outlandish claims. Cocoa butter has been used for who the hell knows how long and it works... slowly. Be patiend and do it every day. Also, have you settled on a genital cleaning regimen yet? If you notice, every trap you see has a very pretty penis. Part of that is the smoothness of the shaven/waxed skin, but another part of it is what the whoremoans do. If you're not going to take them (and if you're passable and want a working penis you really shouldn't) you should definitely be moisturizing... um... down there. heh. Both spots down there.

You go girl. ^^

I'm also a bi white male with lady trouble. I keep getting friendzoned cuz every other dude in my town just says "wanna fuck?" Meanwhile I'm just sitting here all polite and shit

Well, you're only doing half the work... You have to be both polite and interesting.

i will definitely have to give cocoa butter a shot then! tbh i haven't really settled on anything. i still live my life day to day as a man hoping to find a girlfriend, but it's seeming less and less possible as the years ago by. im seriously considering making the switch permanently but i feel like i'd have to find the right guy to do it with.. :3

Well... if you're seriously considering it you may as well be ready when you find him... If you're actively hunting for a man it won't take long. Men are no bullshit kind of people. If they don't like you as a dude they'll tell you. You can narrow down your search real fuckin' fast that way.

i have been with a couple of guys off grindr, but the ones i like only ever seem interested in casual hook ups.

Well... obviously you're looking for the wrong men. Don't try to hook up first, just find men who are open to the idea of alternate sexuality then get to know them.